Osama Bin Laden is DEAD

one of the

al Qaeda is a credible source?

The take credit for attacks that had nothing to do with them. They wouldn’t mind being left alone and not further hounded for OBL

Why would Al-Qaeda take credit for other attacks if all they wanted was to be left alone ? You've contradicted yourself there.

Why would Al-Qaeda take credit for other attacks if all they wanted was to be left alone ? You've contradicted yourself there.
No I have not.

OBL is a serious target. All of the western world wants him dead and so do others. USA have to respond and get this done for their nation. It’s like India wants Daud Ibrahim dead.

Then again, I don’t have clear proof that it wasn’t OBL who was hit in that mission. I personally don’t think it was him who they killed. I am happy to be wrong because he should be dead for the crimes he has committed

Then again, I don’t have clear proof that it wasn’t OBL who was hit in that mission. I personally don’t think it was him who they killed.

You realise how embarrassing it would be for the US if their President announces that they've killed OBL and then he later turns up in a video elsewhere mocking their announcement ? The US would be the laughing stock of the world.

So I doubt the US would simply make up stuff about someone as huge as OBL while knowing the consequences of lying.

You realise how embarrassing it would be for the US if their President announces that they've killed OBL and then he later turns up in a video elsewhere mocking their announcement ? The US would be the laughing stock of the world.

So I doubt the US would simply make up stuff about someone as huge as OBL while knowing the consequences of lying.
If OBL wants to be known as alive and active, he wouldn’t be in blatant hiding like he supposedly was in Abbotabad. Inactive.

But then again, you are right, he can make a mockery of them by releasing a video of him alive.

I just don’t buy this whole “no picture and body thrown into the sea” narrative. That’s me though, you can all believe it if you like.

Today marks the death anniversary of Osama Bin Laden, the former head of Al Qaeda. Adored by some, hated by others Bin Laden was allegedly killed in a compound in Abbottabad back in 2011.

Who the hell adores him?
He was evil and deserved to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the hell adores him?
He was evil and deserved to die.
He was adored by people like he himself was. Extremist people really liked this guy because he was a name of terror for the whole world. Although he has nothing to do with Islamic teaching and all and TBH, he was evil IMO. Such people are good for this world's peace.

Musharraf had already claimed he was probably dead in an interview given some time before the US operation, something to do with suffering from kidney disease and lack of treatment available. The images provided by the US of a dead OBL looked fake so I would go with Musharraf's theory.

Musharraf had already claimed he was probably dead in an interview given some time before the US operation, something to do with suffering from kidney disease and lack of treatment available. The images provided by the US of a dead OBL looked fake so I would go with Musharraf's theory.
They never provided images. They only provided images of the crime scene, not images of who they killed.

The US apparently had satellite images of OBL inside that compound to confirm he was their target before they went with the mission. They never released those images either to prove it was actually OBL roaming around in that compound. There is no harm in sharing those images

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Speaks all that's needed to know about your knowledge on the topic.

The obsession with conspiracy theories, establishment elites couldn't have asked for a better nation to make a fool of!

They never provided images. They only provided images of the crime scene, not images of who they killed.

The US apparently had satellite images of OBL inside that compound to confirm he was their target before they went with the mission. They never released those images either to prove it was actually OBL roaming around in that compound. There is no harm in sharing those images

Apparently there are images floating around, photoshopped fakes which were shown on a British news channel, I don't watch news that much so might be why the mix up. In any case, if the USA can't provide easily available proof of their exploits, it is perfectly reasonable to doubt their version of the truth, particularly as Obama had been sitting on the "raid" for an election year.

Back