Pak A v Eng Lions | 3rd Match | Abu Dhabi | February 16, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
2 heavy defeats so far for the Pakistan "A" side.

Lets see if they can salvage some pride in the 3rd Twenty/20 match that starts in about half an hour.

England Lions squad

IR Bell, MA Carberry, SM Davies, ST Finn, AW Gale*, C Kieswetter†, SP Kirby, MJ Lumb, SI Mahmood, AU Rashid, JWA Taylor, JC Tredwell, PD Trego, DJ Wainwright, CR Woakes

Pakistan A squad

Aamer Sajjad, Abdur Rehman, Abid Ali, Asad Shafiq†, Kashif Siddiq, Mohammad Hafeez*, Mohammad Talha, Naeem Anjum, Naved Yasin, Shahzaib Hasan, Tabish Khan, Tanvir Ahmed, Umair Khan, Uzair-ul-Haq, Wahab Riaz, Yasir Shah

Pakistan A getting murdered as usual, 200+ on the cards at this early stage.

29/0 after 3, Keiswetter causing damage again with 26 off 13.

Rehman strikes to remove Davies, now for people to advocate his inclusion in the national team. :))

58/1.

England must have faltered after the start they got if they only ended up on 146!

Amjid Javed said:
England must have faltered after the start they got if they only ended up on 146!

It must have been down to Abdur Rehman. His figures are good. Anyway this is a chaseable target. We should win this match from this position. I am banking on Shahzaib Hassan Khan and Hafeez.

We must watch out for Adil Rashid. He has put in two outstanding performances with the ball in this series.

There goes Hafeez.

LOL why bank on such a such a poor player and captain ?

Shahzaib is only batsman who performed in series for Pakistan but even he has now gone.

How come every batsman in Pak lacks concentration? Asad Shafiq gone after making 31 now its looking impossible.

Who are these fools in the third match.
Sums up the state of affairs in Pakistan Cricket.

Players who have been spotted either by the fans or ex-players are hardly there. If this is not a bunch of Safarshi's then I don't know what it is. Maybe its on purpose, as had they sent a decent side which performed well, they might be forced to switch the senior side. As it stands now, mediocre can prevail.

Dr. Khan said:
Who are these fools in the third match.
Sums up the state of affairs in Pakistan Cricket.

Players who have been spotted either by the fans or ex-players are hardly there. If this is not a bunch of Safarshi's then I don't know what it is. Maybe its on purpose, as had they sent a decent side which performed well, they might be forced to switch the senior side. As it stands now, mediocre can prevail.

Khan Sahab I just want to post the same thing you di bravo man

these are useless player have come to enjoy not to play

Have to say that this is a poor looking A squad....what happened to the much hyped Mohammed Talha??

It's not easy, but against two sifarshi Pakistani batsmen who are fairly new to the crease in a pressure situation? I don't know but I'd have expected Irfan Pathan to do better.

Nearly a good win for Pakistan A but England Lions take the series with 2-1.

they sent a 'C' team and the results are obvious.

embarassing really, that there are like 20-25 players in the country that everybody is buzzing about for the future, and hardly any of them are in this team with 3-4 exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back