Pakistan-occupied Kashmir is ours and we will take it: Amit Shah

No one chickened out or backed out. Go read that thread and see the posts. You have no answer to my question. I said people perceive the parsi name to be a muslim name - not me. Go re read it. And thats why the pappu family stole the Gandhi name.
And that has to be ended with 😂

Checking in for updates. Any PP’ers on the ground in Azad Kashmir? Has there been a sighting of the mighty Indian fauj anywhere? Abhinandan?

No one chickened out or backed out. Go read that thread and see the posts. You have no answer to my question. I said people perceive the parsi name to be a muslim name - not me. Go re read it. And thats why the pappu family stole the Gandhi name.
You invented the name Feroze Khan and asked me to review the thread and its posts. Please tell me the post number where you proved that Feroze Gandhi was Feroze Khan. Don't shift the blame onto others when you yourself cannot differentiate between a Parsi and a Muslim. LOL.

Despite repeatedly stating that I have no issue with the names Feroze Ghandy or Feroze Gandhi, you persist in asking this irrelevant question. You introduced the name Feroze Khan, and I am still curious about its origin. Is that difficult to understand? Any irrelevant cross-questioning by you is just a defense mechanism to avoid acknowledging your mistake. As I mentioned earlier, you can admit your error and move on, but your ego is preventing you from doing so. The discussion was not about why his name was changed, but about the origin of Feroze Khan. :inti

Checking in for updates. Any PP’ers on the ground in Azad Kashmir? Has there been a sighting of the mighty Indian fauj anywhere? Abhinandan?
LOL. None. I am here but AMit Shah is seen no where. These BJP guys are cashing in on Anti-Pakistan narrative only. Nothing more than that.

LOL. None. I am here but AMit Shah is seen no where. These BJP guys are cashing in on Anti-Pakistan narrative only. Nothing more than that.
If you haven't seen Amit Shah in Kashmir in the past 10 years, don't hold your breath, you are not likely to see him there in the future either. 😆 :inti

Or maybe the emoji
Has there been a change in the constitution? Bjp had absolute power lat 5 yrs. Your statement rings hollow. Ind is a strong democracy with checks and balances in place and its not a banana republic like pak. Nithing happened in the last 5 years inspite of all the fearmongering you guys do. The proof is in the pudding i guess

BJP doesn't need to change the constitution yesterday, their aim is to do this as a gradual process, hence why they are campaigning for a significant majority. For now, dog whistle politics and intimidating critics and silencing opposition through trumped up charges is enough.

BJP doesn't need to change the constitution yesterday, their aim is to do this as a gradual process, hence why they are campaigning for a significant majority. For now, dog whistle politics and intimidating critics and silencing opposition through trumped up charges is enough.
You dont understand ind parliament then. It can't be a gradual process as you can't predict election results. Say if bjp in rajya sabha and lok sabha gets less number of seats - then what? It's not like pak where election results and voting numbers are changed overnight. Giys drink the cool aid too much here. People still have the option to vote bjp out unlike in some banana republics like you know which ones
Guys dont understand the enormous diversity in India and the robust democracy system. Guys in banana republics would not know as their experience maybe limited in this

You dont understand ind parliament then. It can't be a gradual process as you can't predict election results. Say if bjp in rajya sabha and lok sabha gets less number of seats - then what? It's not like pak where election results and voting numbers are changed overnight. Giys drink the cool aid too much here. People still have the option to vote bjp out unlike in some banana republics like you know which ones
Guys dont understand the enormous diversity in India and the robust democracy system. Guys in banana republics would not know as their experience maybe limited in this
Robust Democracy system in India?????? Are you talking about democracy under Modi neo nazi dictatorship?

Robust Democracy system in India?????? Are you talking about democracy under Modi neo nazi dictatorship?
Throwing words around like nazi dictatorship is easy.. yes a robust democracy system. Seamless transition of power , biggest election ever, people have a Choice to vote.. so yeah. You guys have no idea about the Congress rule during emergency under indira during the 70s. That was more closer to dictatorship than anything that ind has seen.
If you think about it - the pak establishment is more of a dictatorship than anything else..

I don't know why you keep referring to banana republics as some yardstick since I am not trying to defend any of them. I am talking about India under Modi, and a robust democracy system can still produce monsters, say hello to Adolf Hitler.

I don't know why you keep referring to banana republics as some yardstick since I am not trying to defend any of them. I am talking about India under Modi, and a robust democracy system can still produce monsters, say hello to Adolf Hitler.
You got to real bro.. World war 2 had 75 million casualties- thats mind boggling . Even ind pak partition had 2 million. Personally for me- even 1 death is too many.. Dont know what the countries were doing at the time. Hitler was one person in history.. did modi start any world war? And you are comparing Hitler to modi - just shows your level of understanding. The biggest monster PMs from India were from Cong were indira and rajiv who caused the sikh tragedy and the sri Lanka tragedy .. Again get real.

You got to real bro.. World war 2 had 75 million casualties- thats mind boggling . Even ind pak partition had 2 million. Personally for me- even 1 death is too many.. Dont know what the countries were doing at the time. Hitler was one person in history.. did modi start any world war? And you are comparing Hitler to modi - just shows your level of understanding. The biggest monster PMs from India were from Cong were indira and rajiv who caused the sikh tragedy and the sri Lanka tragedy .. Again get real.

The point of mentioning Hitler was that democracy is a fine system but it doesn't guarantee anything. You have agreed the same thing by pointing to Congress screwing India for however many years. So democracy itself is not the defining measure of judging a govt.

To get back on topic, if Amit Shah, the democratic spokesman for the BJP, wants to take Pakistan Kashmir, then what measures he is putting in place to implement this?

The point of mentioning Hitler was that democracy is a fine system but it doesn't guarantee anything. You have agreed the same thing by pointing to Congress screwing India for however many years. So democracy itself is not the defining measure of judging a govt.

To get back on topic, if Amit Shah, the democratic spokesman for the BJP, wants to take Pakistan Kashmir, then what measures he is putting in place to implement this?
Thats exactly the point. Inspite of such stuff happening- robust democracies sustain that and function because you also have the legal system as a check.

And on taking back pok - not happening nor any intention whatsoever. Just a masala line for the common man. And btw - thats not bjp's or amit shahs position , it's even the Cong's position and pretty much every party's position in Ind. Or else , it's just political suicide. Even the Muslim parties - mim, muslim league will have the same boilerplate language

do not take the vile Megalomaniac & his criminal henchman seriously .... IND has lost 4000 sq km's of it's territory & 26 patrolling points in Ladakh in April 2020 after death of 20 soldiers in Galwan !

Thats exactly the point. Inspite of such stuff happening- robust democracies sustain that and function because you also have the legal system as a check.

And on taking back pok - not happening nor any intention whatsoever. Just a masala line for the common man. And btw - thats not bjp's or amit shahs position , it's even the Cong's position and pretty much every party's position in Ind. Or else , it's just political suicide. Even the Muslim parties - mim, muslim league will have the same boilerplate language

Agree, except I don't believe the legal system in India is any sort of a check, they will be infected with the same bias as the sort of mindset which has led to rise of hindutva. I'm sure you would think the same of legal system of Pakistan so let's not pretend India's is significantly better. If it was you wouldn't be getting headlines like this thread in the first place.

Agree, except I don't believe the legal system in India is any sort of a check, they will be infected with the same bias as the sort of mindset which has led to rise of hindutva. I'm sure you would think the same of legal system of Pakistan so let's not pretend India's is significantly better. If it was you wouldn't be getting headlines like this thread in the first place.
I would disagree and thats fine i guess. No comparison between the legal system of ind and pak. The ind system is closer to the UK system. You mention rise of hindutva- no riots have happened, no preferential treatment of hindus , no hindu law etc etc. The pak system is more an establishment authoritarian rule. The army in Ind has no control over elected governments- never has and never will be. And personally am honestly surprised that the Ind democracy is so stable and robust inspite of such diversity. So many languages, dialects, regions and it's still one. Ind is more like a union of states like the USA in this regard as each state has its own regional language culture and preferences.

Back