Pakistan ODI squad for tour of England - 2021

If you mean fawad alam he's good enough in tests for the while but no way can he be considered for odis saud is on a different league to fawad in odis

Never said anything about Fawad Alam being part of the ODI team. All i said was that i remember seeing a good match winning knock from Moqsood (89* i think) and a partnership he had with Fawad (62 i think) and that the bowling of SL was real good at the time. My point is about Moqsood being a good reliable batsman not about adding Fawad to ODIs.

Maqsood says that he's willing to bat wherever there's space, so does that mean he's willing to slot into our lower-middle order?

We could accommodate the following lineup if he thinks he can play down the order:

Fakhar Zaman
Imam-ul-Haq
Babar Azam (c)
Haris Sohail
Mohammad Rizwan
Sohaib Maqsood/Imad Wasim
Faheem Ashraf
Shadab Khan (will unfortunately play as he is the vice captain)
Hasan Ali
Shaheen Shah Afridi
Haris Rauf/Mohammad Hasnain

Never said anything about Fawad Alam being part of the ODI team. All i said was that i remember seeing a good match winning knock from Moqsood (89* i think) and a partnership he had with Fawad (62 i think) and that the bowling of SL was real good at the time. My point is about Moqsood being a good reliable batsman not about adding Fawad to ODIs.

Maqsood started his career in odis at the 5 and 6 I just don't get this point that maqsood should only bat at 3 hes good enough to bat at the those positions again but I go with saud and haris first

Maqsood says that he's willing to bat wherever there's space, so does that mean he's willing to slot into our lower-middle order?

We could accommodate the following lineup if he thinks he can play down the order:

Fakhar Zaman
Imam-ul-Haq
Babar Azam (c)
Haris Sohail
Mohammad Rizwan
Faheem Ashraf
Hasan Ali
Shaheen Shah Afridi

thats best xi in a decade for pakistan i think

Fakhar Zaman
Imam-ul-Haq
Babar Azam (c)
Haris Sohail
Mohammad Rizwan
Faheem Ashraf
Hasan Ali
Shaheen Shah Afridi

Is Imad even in the ODI squad? What performance is Haris Sohail selected on?

Fakhar
Imam
Babar c
Rizwan wk
Maqsood
Saud Shakeel
Shadab
Faheem
Hasan Ali (could bat higher)
Shaheen
Hasnain/Rauf

I can see Nawaz being used as a handy lower order bat and left arm spinner.

Is Imad even in the ODI squad? What performance is Haris Sohail selected on?

Fakhar
Imam
Babar c
Rizwan wk
Maqsood
Saud Shakeel
Shadab
Faheem
Hasan Ali (could bat higher)
Shaheen
Hasnain/Rauf

I can see Nawaz being used as a handy lower order bat and left arm spinner.

I don't know 100% if Imad is in the squad, but Haris never deserved to be dropped so he should play. Easily better than the alternative players we have.

Back