Pakistan players at the Lanka Premier League (2023) - performance watch

Now Keep supporting Pakistan Cricket Team :)
I will

Once Babar is removed from captaincy and Rizwan is removed as an opener

When Babar plays as a number 3. Until then, I will always support the opposite team. The Pakistan teams I have supported in my life were not built to make 2 players look good

Haris dismissed playing an awful shot first ball to Noor. He'll be forgotten soon if he doesn't learn to play straight
That's the concern.

Some brilliance and some mediocrity.

That's the way he goes at the moment.

That's the concern.

Some brilliance and some mediocrity.

That's the way he goes at the moment.
Pakistani batsmen are clueless against Afghan Spinners. They have no clear plan against them.

Make your mind up, try pumping them and getting out, but be clear in your thought process.

ALL Pakistani batsmen are guessing against Rashid, Noor, Mujeeb and Nabi

This is where you appreciate a guy like Shoaib Malik. The guy was always in control against spinners. He had the shots to put pressure back on the spinners instead of allowing them to dominate him.

The 5th edition of the Lanka Premier League 2024 will be held this year from July 1st to
21st.

The five-team competition will consist of a total of 24 games.

The first round will have 20 matches, while the final round will have 4 matches, includingq ualifier 1 & 2 and the eliminator.

Each team will consist a minimum of 20 players and a maximum of 24 players with 6 overseas players.

The Lanka Premier League, Sri Lanka's topmost T20 domestic competition with an international flavor, is a much-awaited competition among cricket lovers.

Back