Pakistan Squad for Ireland & England T20Is announced

Have Pakistan chosen the right squad for Ireland & England T20Is?

• Total voters
You didnt read what I wrote. I said if I have to go with the 18 selected (i clearly said based on the 18 players selected)this would be my 15 and my 3 reserves based on this 18 squad world cup less than 1 month away PCB is not going to make a lot of changes.

If I had my way chacha, hasan ali, azam khan would not be in the squad nor in the reserves
I read it bro.

But the point was @Barragan didn't want Hasan in regardless and you agreed and then placed him in your reserves.

I also stated on multiple posts that I would have gone for Wasim jr.

I read it bro.

But the point was @Barragan didn't want Hasan in regardless and you agreed and then placed him in your reserves.

I also stated on multiple posts that I would have gone for

I read it bro.

I also stated on multiple posts that I would have gone for Wasim jr.
Also i went with the 18 because I know realistically PCB is not going to make changes maybe 1 at max

I Would replace Azam Khan with anyone and I mean anyone someone of his fitness level should not be their

Hasan Ali their soo many options you can replace him with , Wasim Jnr is best option,

Pakistan Cricket Team Update:

The Pakistan cricket team has arrived in Dubai from Lahore as part of their tour to Ireland and England.

From Dubai, the team will head to Ireland where they will play a series of three T20 international matches. These matches will be played in Dublin on the 10th, 12th, and 14th of May.

From Ireland, the Pakistan cricket team will go to England where they will play a series of four T20 international matches against England.

Team Green is ready for the next assignment. SHould be a whitewash against Ireland.

VPvh99F.jpeg

Is playing Ireland away more tough than playing New Zealand C at home?
it should not be tough considering all the talk shows that they did after that series like "We Are Not Robots" and "Rotation Policy" etc etc. Time to wake up to reality and get back to real work.

I’ve heard Muhammad Amir is not traveling to Ireland, because his visa was rejected

Can anyone confirm this?

Haris's form was not worth selection TBH. Introducing him even against Uganda will be suicidal as well.
I don't trust Abbas Afridi too much too, specially under pressure in a World Cup.

Might run into an issue where one of Shaheen, Naseem and Amir loses form, and we don't have anyone to replace them. Mohammad Wasim jnr has been hard done by.

I don't trust Abbas Afridi too much too, specially under pressure in a World Cup.

Might run into an issue where one of Shaheen, Naseem and Amir loses form, and we don't have anyone to replace them. Mohammad Wasim jnr has been hard done by.
Abass afridi has kinda been bowling 100x better then shaheen has. Infact the only time he bowled poorly in the NZ series when clueless captain bowled him in the PP.

Abass afridi is horribly poor during the PP because he likes to tempt the batsmen to play lofted strokes. That's how he usually hits wickets but in PP its easy to play lofted strokes with no risk.

Babar was bad at utilising him but when he bowled at the death he performed better then shaheen, Naseem and Amir. Much better. Although Shaheen in the final t20 performed better. But only in the last game.

Yep. I would taken him instead of Hasan Ali TBH. Wasim was discarded without any solid reason.

WHat about canada then? LOL
Haris Rauf has always been a run machine fam.

Against weaker teams he takes more wickets then anyone in the middle overs but he also gets smacked the most

Against stronger teams he just gets smacked the most lol.

I mean he's better then hasan Ali, but he is not > Abass afridi who is also a stronger tail and can bat a bit.

Pakistan needs to move on from these rauf's. Naseem is fine even if he's expensive because he's young and I'm 100% sure he's not an age fudger, I've seen his old pictures he's defo in early 20's. He's young and can learn. Abass is in the same boat.

Shaheen maybe an age fudger but he's not > 28 or 29. He's probs 26-27 or max 28. Plus shaheen In form is a good bowler and I see he's finding his rhythm back day by day.

These buddei babei like hasan Ali and Haris Rauf need to go, Their clearly not 29 and 30 lol. Hasan ali looks as old as Anum Gupta who's the founder of BoAt, infact he looks exactly like his pakistani doppelganger.

Haris Rauf looks like what would happen if chacha was a fast bowler. Heck the dude is balding now and his beard is getting grey fuzz. 30 my foot.

Paul Stirling (c), Mark Adair, Ross Adair, Andrew Balbirnie, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Graham Hume, Josh Little, Barry McCarthy, Neil Rock, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker, Ben White, Craig Young

Likely squad for Ireland

This is a much stronger squad than the one we faced against NZ recently, and on home conditions

Paul Stirling (c), Mark Adair, Ross Adair, Andrew Balbirnie, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Graham Hume, Josh Little, Barry McCarthy, Neil Rock, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker, Ben White, Craig Young

Likely squad for Ireland

This is a much stronger squad than the one we faced against NZ recently, and on home conditions
So pakistan loses 2-1 👀

Likely squad for Ireland

Shaheen and Naseem swing early on will eat them

Wasim Jr is equally pathetic. We don't need any more bowlers as we already have plenty. I will add a batsman more likely Mohammad Haris because i am sure we wil be lacking in batting not in the bowling department.
Go check Wasim Jnr stats.Haris can only bat in the top order and thier is already to many openers.

Should have persisted with Usama Mir, harsh call to drop him

Hassan Ali is also a wack selection

Glad to see Irfan Khan is back though

Atm, he is having a problem getting a visa but PCB is optimistic that he will get his visa soon.
That’s bad. He needs more match practice. He was awful against NZC C team except for the first game. He would be undercooked for the WC. These things are bound to happen when you select people with criminal background in your squad.

Under the leadership of Babar Azam, the 17-member Pakistan cricket team has arrived in Ireland from Lahore via Dubai. The Pakistan team will rest tomorrow. The first training session of the Pakistan team is scheduled for May 9. Three T20 series matches between Pakistan and Ireland will be played in Dublin on May 10, 12, and 14.

ECB rubbing the salt on the wounds of the Pakistan team from the last time they visited England for a t20 series.

Things can be different this time. NO?

Uhhh, I think this time I'll critise England, kinda poor and cocky attitude from them.

They need to shut their mouths after what happened to them in 2023.

England has a better attitude then Pakistan in the sense that their players play for the crest on their chest but their ego towards others and over confidence has led to downfall. Especially considering the ego of some players like Ben stokes.

England is a strong team but don't be cocky when you guys got bullied by minnows in 2023. Careful now England, you're letting babar and rizwan social media nonsense rub of on you.

So, if Amir does not get a visa for this series, Hasan Ali is definitely going to play. LOL

---------------

All-rounders Shadab Khan and Hasan Ali have joined the team in Dublin. The Pakistan team will have its first training session in Dublin tomorrow.

So, if Amir does not get a visa for this series, Hasan Ali is definitely going to play. LOL

---------------

All-rounders Shadab Khan and Hasan Ali have joined the team in Dublin. The Pakistan team will have its first training session in Dublin tomorrow.
Might aswell.

Here's hoping some no-name Irish lad smashes Hasan Ali around and ends this drama before it actually damages us in the World Cup.

Might aswell.

Here's hoping some no-name Irish lad smashes Hasan Ali around and ends this drama before it actually damages us in the World Cup.
If hasan is the one who is going to play then I hope that Haris rauf gets fit and play instead.

So Hassan Ali will play Eng/Ire series as he's 'already there'. But Amir is specifically selected for World T20, and will go into that unprepared.

Khajoor level cost cutting is on show by the PCB.

So Hassan Ali will play Eng/Ire series as he's 'already there'. But Amir is specifically selected for World T20, and will go into that unprepared.

Khajoor level cost cutting is on show by the PCB.
Amir is having visa issues which is why he is not yet there. He might not play all the games against Ireland for sure. But Hasan Ali is like an undertaker who can rise from ashes and still of no use.

Team Green is ready for the next assignment. SHould be a whitewash against Ireland.

VPvh99F.jpeg
why should it be a whitewash? Couldnt beat Kiwi C team at home and expect to beat Ireland away I think it will be 2 1 hopefully to us

why should it be a whitewash? Couldnt beat Kiwi C team at home and expect to beat Ireland away I think it will be 2 1 hopefully to us
With this team, it should be a whitewash. I am not saying that it will be one. Pakistan should dominate them and should have dominated new Zealand at home as well but yeah, we were pathetic in that series.

With this team, it should be a whitewash. I am not saying that it will be one. Pakistan should dominate them and should have dominated new Zealand at home as well but yeah, we were pathetic in that series.
Paul Stirling is better than our entire top order from a modern T20 batting POV. He’s likely to blast Ireland to one win

Paul Stirling is better than our entire top order from a modern T20 batting POV. He’s likely to blast Ireland to one win
Well, let's see if Pakistan can do a miracle ( if that is what people are going to say that it is) and whitewash Ireland.

During an event in Karachi, Pakistan's former all-rounder Shahid Afridi while addressing the media:

"It's surprising how after keeping Wasim Jr in the team, he was dropped. After Abdul Razzaq, we saw a good all-rounder in Aamer Jamal, it's surprising he wasn't retained. Also, I think there was Zaman Khan in the options, and Mohammad Ali, who delivered outstanding performances in domestic cricket and then in PSL 9."

Back