Pakistan v Australia | 1st T20I | Abu Dhabi | October 24, 2018 | Pakistan innings

He simply does not deserve to be in the team. Bashing a couple of sixes against Zampa full tosses doesn't change that.

The top order is simply not good enough, I'd much rather put someone like Asif Ali at 3, even.

Lol, Zampa against Asif Ali

Shadab and Fahim are the golden boys of the team management but they have struggled since the Asia Cup.

Need a kick up the backside.

Honestly believe the players accounts especially Asifs need to be investigated. They are purposely getting out. What a joke. No pride

[MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] how many times has "all rounder" Imad got out for a (first ball) duck or similar?

Man our batting really is PATHETIC to say the least. Its like after top 3, koi proper batsman hai hi nahi! Literally the tail starts right from 4. Sardraz, asif, faheem, shadab, imad, hassan....absolute batting mediocrity one after another. Smh

One reason is that, you don't play proper top 1-2-3-4. At least they made one correction to put Babar at 2, which should be the case for ODI as well; while instead of slow-mo guy, he should bat at 3 in Test. I wrote it somewhere that, Babar has to succeed in Test at 3, or he should be dropped.

Can Pakistan crawl to 150 somehow.

Bet nobody thought of it 2 overs ago.

Hasan ali also tried to get out. They are competing against each other how to get out quickly.

Terrible batting by Fakar, Asif, Talat, Sarfaraz, Shadab and Imad also

Australia will still lose this match though. Lol. That's how much they gave regressed as a batting side.

Get to 150 to push the Aussies. They will still chase it in 17 overs.

Imad and Shadab at least make the team on bowling alone. Same can't be said for Faheem.

I blame the collapse on Talat. His batting started it.

Hasan ali also tried to get out. They are competing against each other how to get out quickly.

Dressing room probably said to aggressively and these guys took it to another level trying to hit from ball one.

Last edited:
Team management should invest more on Hassan's batting rather than wasting time with Asif and co

Some of the comments here are ridiculous.

Yes it’s been a bad collapse... yes it’s been a bit brainless...
But this is the team that pretty much got us to number 1...

Be critical of the performance but for gods sale keep some perspective and stop abusing the players.

[MENTION=143344]babajee[/MENTION] - watch Hasan here, this could have been 16th over with 6 wickets at hand.

Singles will not do it for Pak. No boundary since almost 5 overs.

Babar needs to flex his muscles and hit some big ones.

Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Sarfraz Ahmed, Shadab Khan & Imad Wasim = 12 off 15

Hasan Ali = 17 off 8

Decent total, not match winning, but bowlers & fielders has lot to defend here.

Another 50 and a bit out for babar. Protected his average and soft stats. I guess he’s won on a personal level. Like he cares about anything else.

Another 50 and a bit out for babar. Protected his average and soft stats. I guess he’s won on a personal level. Like he cares about anything else.

You serious man? He was the only one who scored. He couldn't do much when everyone started getting out for ducks.

HAsan Ali may have just won the match for Pak.

Great hitting from the powerful man. Now he has to his thing with the ball.

So many bits and pieces players exposed again. How can we pin our hopes on these club level shinning stars to win the wc?

Back