Pakistan v Australia | First Test | Day 3: Session 2 | Lord's | 15/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxy

Hall of Famer
Runs
Australia will resume the post lunch session on 188 for 5 (54 overs).

Thats a lead of 293 runs with 5 wickets remaining

Australia will declare with a lead of approx 420-450

Geez Krapich is a boring player to watch. He's a cure for insomnia!!! Cant' bat, can't bowl, can't field, can't run between the wickets, throws like a girl, gets his partners out and has a funny looking head. If I were North I would be worried that Krapich will do a Ganguly and run him out!! Give it up Krapich and retire!!!!

We are still in this, and no, i am not crazy i am well and truly in my senses lol, all we have to do is wrap up the aussies innings and chase!...how hard can that be? :p

If Krapich gets a ton I will run around my backyard naked (and scare the grannies)

need to get em out for 250 or less or we can wave this test good bye!

Is Krapich really racking up the runs here or am I hallucinating???

We'll be chasing around 360 to win.

Australia won't declare - they'll be bowled out for about the same score as in the 1st innings. That's about 300 runs too much for us :91:

OZGOD said:
Geez Krapich is a boring player to watch. He's a cure for insomnia!!! Cant' bat, can't bowl, can't field, can't run between the wickets, throws like a girl, gets his partners out and has a funny looking head. If I were North I would be worried that Krapich will do a Ganguly and run him out!! Give it up Krapich and retire!!!!

are you serious? have you been watching the game? or the last 9 test matches katich has played in? do that and then comment on katich.

Essentially, it all depends on the conditions. This is a flat track - make no mistake about it. If the sun comes out, batsmen like the Akmal brothers and Butt and Him can make hay. A couple of cameos here and there and an opener sticking it out for the long hurdle and we could push them close. I know it's wishful thinking but it's all the hope I have right now.

talha.raja said:
are you serious? have you been watching the game? or the last 9 test matches katich has played in? do that and then comment on katich.

I've watched the last 50 Tests Krapich has played and he's the most boring player ever, makes Mark Richardson look like he's on amphetamines.

Easa said:
Essentially, it all depends on the conditions. This is a flat track - make no mistake about it. If the sun comes out, batsmen like the Akmal brothers and Butt and Him can make hay. A couple of cameos here and there and an opener sticking it out for the long hurdle and we could push them close. I know it's wishful thinking but it's all the hope I have right now.

Don't worry Easa, if Krapich can score 75 runs here it's definitely a dolly of a pitch.

Easa said:
We'll be chasing around 360 to win.

Australia won't declare - they'll be bowled out for about the same score as in the 1st innings. That's about 300 runs too much for us :91:

hmm i actually see the likes of the akmals performing in the 2nd innings. giving a valiant effort we'll get to 220. so in other words, this will be the margin of defeat:

aus 2nd innings score minus 220.

MAJID-SHAH said:
We are still in this, and no, i am not crazy i am well and truly in my senses lol, all we have to do is wrap up the aussies innings and chase!...how hard can that be? :p
watch session 1 again, then you will get your answer :))

talha.raja said:

Are you denying that Krapich has a funny looking head?

Simon_Katich.jpg

OZGOD said:
If Krapich gets a ton I will run around my backyard naked (and scare the grannies)
Well i think even the grannies are now praying for pakistan to get katich's wicket. ;-)

OZGOD said:
I've watched the last 50 Tests Krapich has played and he's the most boring player ever, makes Mark Richardson look like he's on amphetamines.

yea of course he's your right he's boring but he's been your best batsman by miles in this test match.

Easa said:

Yea yea I don't know how he fluked that. His partner must have escaped from the same school of the blind that Ashocka Da Silva came from!

Seriously how does this guy keep scratching around for runs? I'm befuddled by it. Just shows that even if you have no talent but know how to block you will score runs (a la Chris Tavare).

All I am waiting for is another magical spell from one of our bowlers:

Asif took three in no time on day 1, yesterday Gul took two in two, maybe Aamer's turn after the lunch today?

TumTum said:
Katich has been averaging 90 this year, how can you call him crap?

He will be found out here in England and we can have a proper batsman to replace him.

I don't want to be mean, but it would be a bit funny if Krapich were to get out on 99 like he usually does. His pinched little face scrunches up like one of those squeegees you use in the shower!

Katich nearly out then

nvm lol didn't know they were replaying the session and rain had delayed

Last edited:
OZGOD said:
I don't want to be mean, but it would be a bit funny if Krapich were to get out on 99 like he usually does. His pinched little face scrunches up like one of those squeegees you use in the shower!
:))) :))) you legend

OZGOD said:

You are an idiot.

Aussies have it in the bag.

:14: :14:

OZGOD said:

You have a personal vendetta against Katich...:L :))

pakcricketfan said:
You have a personal vendetta against Katich...:L :))

Me vendetta? :20: How can you have a vendetta against a hack?

Where have these Aussie posters come from, all of the sudden?

Is the winter sleep over?

IAJ said:
Where have these Aussie posters come from, all of the sudden?

Is the winter sleep over?

Well the WC is over, the rugby hasn't started yet and I just realised we're playing another series in the cricket. Is Krapich out yet? I have to go to bed soon, just waiting for him to get out so I can slag him off some more.

Well I'm not losing sleep over Krapich. Doubtless he will be out in the 90s - he always loses concentration after a break. I will check the score tonight knowing that we are still not out of danger because he choked again!!

:28:

OZGOD said:
Well I'm not losing sleep over Krapich. Doubtless he will be out in the 90s - he always loses concentration after a break. I will check the score tonight knowing that we are still not out of danger because he choked again!!

Australia were out of danger 100 runs ago.

just woke up and thought Pak must have bowled out aussies but then :ibutt

oh well, so what if we lose. our team status is work in process.

game is lost, all we can hope for is some personal accolades, a 5fer from a bowler and a 100 inshallah

Katich Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OZGOD said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha

Katich hahahahaha

OZGOD said:

You'll have a peaceful sleep now that Katich is out.

Australia effectively 293 for 6.....

should be chasing around 350. Will probably lose by 341 runs.

wahaaay, were grtting closer to losing, another one goes

Hash said:
Australia effectively 293 for 6.....

should be chasing around 350. Will probably lose by 341 runs.

That 341 number has haunted me since Perth 2004. (I think)

Asif OWNS Marcus North...Everytime I see Asif bowl to North, he gets him out

Umar Gul can really get a 6fer or even a 7fer here, i hope Afridi lets him to do so

Gooooooonnnnneeee!

Asif strikes, great catch by Kami!

Where oh where are the Gul and Asif haters now?!?!?!?!

OZGOD said:
Well the WC is over, the rugby hasn't started yet and I just realised we're playing another series in the cricket. Is Krapich out yet? I have to go to bed soon, just waiting for him to get out so I can slag him off some more.
Why do you have to go to bed at 8 AM? Aren't you in Baaston?

What exactly is the point of Marcus North?

Do Australia not have a better number 6?

This is AUSTRALIA for crying out loud. I mean, if it was us.....then fair enough....Marcus North would be the next Miandad.

But the Aussies? Come on...can do better than Marcus, surely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back