Pakistan v Australia | ICC World T20: 6th Match | Group A | St Lucia | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asif not playing again??! *mouth falls open*

We are chasing??!!! *mouth falls open some more*

Restrict them to under 300 and its our game [basically, its our game whatever they get]

we will win inshallah
i think 160,170 are chase able for pakistan easily

Hamza.Shoaib said:
doesn't Dirk Nannes play for holland? :S

He is eligible to play for Australia as well. He played for Netherlands because of his dutch ancestors.

imshally81 said:
we will win inshallah
i think 160,170 are chase able for pakistan easily

remember the final of the last T20, we were chasing only 139 and we all had our mouths open till the last over. I dont want to chase anything above 150 on this sort of wicket.

Poison said:
Restrict them to under 300 and its our game [basically, its our game whatever they get]

:14:

With Afridi leading no target should be unachievable.

Go Australia hit as many sixes as you want...we will CHASE IT DOWN! :afridi

Anyway, enough tattle, we have news from the middle. Australia have won the toss and will bat first. The teams line-up like this:

Australia 1 Shane Watson, 2 David Warner, 3 Michael Clarke (capt), 4 Cameron White, 5 David Hussey 6 Michael Hussey, 7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 Steven Smith, 9 Mitchell Johnson, 10 Dirk Nannes, 11 Shaun Tait.

Pakistan 1 Salman Butt, 2 Kamran Akmal (wk), 3 Shahid Afridi (capt), 4 Abdul Razzaq, 5 Misbah-ul-Haq, 6 Mohammad Hafeez, 7 Umar Akmal, 8 Fawad Alam, 9 Mohammad Sami, 10 Mohammad Aamer, 11 Saeed Ajmal.

Still no Mohammad Asif, which is a shame, he's always fun to watch, but I'm sure the Pakistan selectors have clear, logical and coherent reasons for everything they do.

Sarcasm from cricinfo?

You people have no confidence in your team!

We can chase anything....

pakistan were run close by minnows Bangladesh and defeated by Zim. Not to mention have been thoroughly beaten by Aus in recent times. On paper, this isn't even a contest.

Harsha Bhogle: No change in the team Shahid bhai? :)) :))

Respect to :afridi

batting first or second itz doesn't matter .... - lala

Last edited:
Ok 10 min to go

Afridi in the team...check
Dangerous Opposition...check
Watching Match Live...check

ok lets begin

Afridi is looking like a real terrror. Bharaam hai bhia full Bharam -:)

cricket_fever said:
whats that *really sorry*

A Gandasa is a Punjabi implement primarily used in cultivation and farming. It consists of a long stick of wood (roughly the height of its user) with a wide blade attached to one end. It resembles a very large axe, although it is used in a different manner.

The use of the gandasa as a weapon was made famous by the Lollywood film Maula Jatt, in which the implement was portrayed as an Excalibur-like weapon used by the film's namesake, Maula Jatt.

Courtesy: Wikipedia

D_pathan_Daddy said:
pakistan were run close by minnows Bangladesh and defeated by Zim. Not to mention have been thoroughly beaten by Aus in recent times. On paper, this isn't even a contest.

What about off paper??

I mean they play matches in fields, dont they??
;-) ;-)

Time for the national anthems - hope they are played properly today :)))

iHammad said:

Bhogla saw Afridi´s shades. Afridi looked like a Sohrab Coach driver :)

D_pathan_Daddy said:

Wake up kid, we are still the world champ of T20. Troller coming out after India's victory.

Why is everyone so excited about this match when it's obvious that its going to be a pretty easy win for Pakistan?

I mean to be honest, it's going to be easy for us in every match but I guess the final will bring about its own excitement.

Pakistan team, aaram se khelna, kahin bachchay ro na jaayein

Some serious introduction of the game going on. They are making it look like EPIC battle b/w the two side. :)

How many of you stand up while the anthem is played on tv??

I do

Just wondering...

even if you look at aussies they are giants.. it will up be uphill task for pakistan.. all the best to them

Is that the Aussie national anthem? sounds like a sad tune from some crappy bollywood movie.

iHammad said:

Bhogle too smart to know where to exercise care and caution, and where not to take liberty.

cricket_fever said:
maybe...but when i have that extra nervous feeling pak ends up winning and when i am sure we will win the opposite happens

now i m geting scaaared

I'm always nervous when Pakistan play. The heart beating faster but it is calmer today for some reason.

InshaALLAH we will be victorious.

Fawad2010 said:
How many of you stand up while the anthem is played on tv??

I do

Just wondering...
I stand up in front of my computer :)

They are playing our anthem right this time. Reminds me of my school assembly days.

only Fawad is holding his hands on heart while listening to national Anthem

fir bolega to bologe bolta hai....yday when we won the toss, we shud hav bowled first bcoz we know we r exceptionally weak while chasing..so get that practise against bangla...but hamare sahbzada ko to apni kursi bachani hai

The key is to make Clarke play at least ten of the twenty overs.

omg what a great sight to see south african supporteres supporting pakistan in the crowd

Watson and Warner out in the middle.

Come on Aamer. Rip a wicket in the 1st over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back