Pakistan v England | 5th T20I | GSL | 28 September 2022 |Pakistan innings

Damn what happened to Haider man. He fell of hard. It’s the manner he gets out which is worrying.

Move Babar to #3, Rizwan to middle order, open with Sharjeel and Fakhar, lets bring some juice in this team

LOL mark wood has put the fear of God in Pakistani batsmen.
They are like scared kittens against mark wood.

Haider gone now. What does Rizwan do here? We need to find some hard hitting confident batters in the country. Surely there has to be someone thats out there better than Rizwan.

Mark Wood to Haider Ali, out Caught&Bowled!! 148kph. And it's that pace again. Seam-up, short, climbing up. Haider pulls, awkwardly, without control, getting a top-edge that goes straight up, so straight that Wood gets a dolly. Haider Ali c and b Mark Wood 4(6)

But to be fair to Haider, he's not someone who should be tasked with building an innings. His ideal entry point would be after the 12th over.

Damn what happened to Haider man. He fell of hard. It’s the manner he gets out which is worrying.

Remember him scoring 50 on his T20 debut in England...can't say he has been given enough chances

Has Haider even hit a single boundary in any of these matches?

Pakistan as always, look clueless vs short balls.

Remember him scoring 50 on his T20 debut in England...can't say he has been given enough chances

True. I remember in U19s he was scoring heavily but low strike rate and faced plenty of balls. That tells me maybe he is suited more to ODI and Test cricket.

But to be fair to Haider, he's not someone who should be tasked with building an innings. His ideal entry point would be after the 12th over.

Seriously??

He is / was a no. 3 batsman but frankly not good enough

Oh please! Either he is not coming early or he is coming too late... Real talent announces themselves with the minimum opportunity present....

How Pakistan gonna play short balls in Australia when they can’t manage in home

Adil Rashid is such a halwa bowler and yet he gets so many wickets against Pakistan.

It’s sad but think they trying to make him into a pinch hitter which will cost him his career

In this match he got as much opportunity as one can. Just like Haider had one

Still a lot of batting left and Wood only has a couple of overs left. They need to stay aggressive. Good batting from chacha.

Harsh reality is both Khusdil and even Ifti are better than Haider. We are doom with no talent coming up.

Not really!!! He is just rubbish.

His last 3 innings before this series were decent. Seen enough of him to say he’s talented. Does not have enough cricket behind him.
Needs to go back to domestics. T20 is not really the best format for player development.

On flat pitches such display of batting is just pathetic. Gives little hope in the upcoming wt20.

What is Mohammad Yousuf teaching these batsmen? They are gifting away their wickets to Wood.

Adil Rashid is such a halwa bowler and yet he gets so many wickets against Pakistan.

Another gem of a comment from the village analyst. Rashid is one of the top-three spinners in the world, alongside the other Rashid and Shamsi.

Every team should have a 140ks bowler and just bowl bouncers at their head and they will get scared like kittens and will fold like pack of cards.
Pathetic batting allround.

I wonder who PPers will anoint as the next savior now that Haider and Shan have thrown in the towel.

Even Babar isn’t taking selfies anymore.

Fact is, this team plays best when its back is against the wall. Can’t handle front runner pressure at all. Coach must use that like Mourinho would - always us against the world.

Rizwan has scored nearly half the team runs thus far and the village idiots on here are still criticizing him for some reason.

What's happening out there? If you're scared to loose your wickets in T20is then we should quit playing it

Rizwan has scored nearly half the team runs thus far and the village idiots on here are still criticizing him for some reason.

He is our new Misbah, team do **** and he is the only one doing tuk tuk and everyone go after him. None the less England have figured him out and have kept him quiet.

Come on Chacha

Silence your critics with a 3x6 over to Mark wood!

As per Pakistan standard Iftikhar is a decent player. He can bowl and also a decent fielder. Compared to some other batters like Shan, Haider, Khusdil he looks to be the better choice among all 3.

Looking at such a shameful batting I have to say Sri Lankans are way ahead of us in T20s. Even Afghanistan has good players and mindset for T20s than ours.

I wonder who PPers will anoint as the next savior now that Haider and Shan have thrown in the towel.

Fact is, this team plays best when its back is against the wall. Can’t handle front runner pressure at all. Coach must use that like Mourinho would - always us against the world.

The saviours have always been Rizwan, Babar, Shaheen and Shadab. Our best T20 players.

Agreed on Pakistan playing well when there are no expectations placed on them. Which is why I expect them to do well at the World Cup.

He is our new Misbah, team do **** and he is the only one doing tuk tuk and everyone go after him. None the less England have figured him out and have kept him quiet.

He is so harmless no matter what kind of track he plays on. He will never be the big difference

I'm not sure who thought of them as "saviour"

If there are non performers in team it's natural to think about other alternatives.

What approach would you rather adopt? Maintain status quo till eternity?

If they have failed, so be it, onto the next solution.

I think cha-cha is the best middle order bat in the whol country.we doni have decent middle order bat on bench.He should be persisted.

Seems like it. Might as well move him to #4.

Does the team require tuk tuk in T20s?

A whopping 3 boundaries and 1 six so far in this match.

England will get that in their first couple of overs.

Seriously Pakistan need to re think about this approach after WT20 . This is pathetic opening partnership . One of Rizwan and babar need to go down . Fakhar has to open

I'm not sure who thought of them as "saviour"

If there are non performers in team it's natural to think about other solutions.

What approach would you rather adopt? Maintain status quo till eternity?

If they have failed, so be it, onto the next solution.

They are in the world cup squad and I'm not sure if teams can make changes now. If they fail in the WC too, then chuck them out by all means, but for now, we need to figure out where they bat best.

Babar should immediately drop himself to no. 3 and get Fakhar back to open the innings with Rizwan.

Pakistan for years have struggled against short pitch bowling for years and maybe decades.

How has this not been acknowledged.

Back