Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 1/11/2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv said it time and again this weak batting team needs 8 batsman. Today we have 6 bowlers who can easily bowl their 10 overs and that's not even including Umar Amin who can chip in with some overs. We need more batters not bowlers!

Take Wahab out and put maqsood in. The man has an average of 50 in domestic and can bowl

Tanvir needs to take a single against Tahir and let Afridi face him.

Iv said it time and again this weak batting team needs 8 batsman. Today we have 6 bowlers who can easily bowl their 10 overs and that's not even including Umar Amin who can chip in with some overs. We need more batters not bowlers!

Take Wahab out and put maqsood in. The man has an average of 50 in domestic and can bowl

Yes in place of Wahab Sohaib can play for sure

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk 2

What has he done to be considered a great ?

His sense of fashion, this dancing ability and massive fan base. He and his family also have some very powerful connections!

Idiot Afridi :facepalm: he could have made it easily.

There was probably a single there tbh, Tanvir's call.

That run out is all on Afridi. There was a single there all along. Afridi just stood there.

Who is this commie? Every guy is a clean striker of the ball for him :))

Lol at People blaming Tanvir here. He did the right thing and there was a single there. If he could almost make it back after being at non striker's end. Afridi could easily have made it.

Another classy allrounder in, Pakistan really are blessed in all facets atm.

Sorry scorecard, apart from Motu everybody got a start but no one carried on.

Lol at People blaming Tanvir here. He did the right thing and there was a single there. If he could almost make it back after being at non striker's end. Afridi could easily have made it.

Same thoughts

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk 2

Look at the scorecard. So many starts there. Of the proper batsmen only Nasir got out under 10.

4th place by most ODI runs by a Pakistani batsman?. Surpassed Miandad. What a joke :)))

Afridi ball watching, It was Tanvir's call. No backup from Afridi.

Not very much sure about it... Tanvir ran before the ball got past cover fielder (had cover fielder been able to stop it, it wud have been curtains as well)...

with no batsmen to follow (and already in the tail), this was a run worth not taking in first place.

when there is no single why do these guys rush forward while batting like riaz did ? it confuses the non striker ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back