Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 1/11/2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as it was on the cards... yet another Pakistani youngster gives away :)

Let's see all the closet Afridi fans come out now and hope for something from him.

Pakistan are the kings of wickets at the wrong times. I give Afridi 2 4's then a wicket.

If this was misbah BD would have been saying its a selfish knock that put the brakes. So much for proving AB wrong.... :facepalm:

Afridi in.

And now I will not mind tuk tuk from Amin to get us too 180
Abay le chay aadmi ! bera gharq !

:out

Last edited:
:out umer amin gone.... hey if you dont change the 11 it brings the same result. more useless innings.

So Umar Amin gone now once again same thing going on what happened in the last match

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk 2

cmon afridi... another one of those 70 80 runs.

sohail tanivr... why is he sent over wahab.

the 2 boy wonders are gone . all hopes on the brainless Affers now .

That loss in the first ODI will come back to haunt us. This series is done and dusted unless Afridi pulls something special.

We might as well organise a series against Bangladesh if we wish to see any competive games in the near future

Another game where Pakistan bowlers have to perform a miracle.

Stage is perfectly set for Afridi.

Either he will play that blinder of an innings which will take us through or he will play that blinder of an innings which will not take us through :D

Pak will struggle now as they have lost the Akmal. Its a shame as the stage was set for him to showcase his exceptional talent but sadly today was not his day. But with time and investment he will become the greatest of Pakistani batsmen. Just need to have faith in his talent.

We really have riches of all rounders dont we....

Guys who cant ball and cant bat at the same time

and people where saying he is future captain this and that , he is mentally very weak .. can only show style

Pak will struggle now as they have lost the Akmal. Its a shame as the stage was set for him to showcase his exceptional talent but sadly today was not his day. But with time and investment he will become the greatest of Pakistani batsmen. Just need to have faith in his talent.

youll have to find a new brain for him first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back