Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 1/11/2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the reason I'm not interested in watching anymore Pak matches because of the tuk tuk attitude of youngsters, I'm just waiting eagerly for tomorrow's clash between India and Australia because that's what real action is, powerful hitting no freaking tuktuk!

Though you are right to an extent , lets not forget India plays on some seriously flat pitches . :sachin

People critizing the tuk-tuk right now are the same crucifying players when they slog.
There is no need to slog just yet! Ever heard of partnerships?

If they can get to 220-230 from this position, it will be some achievement provided one of these carry on and score 50+, what do you think fellas?

Akmal playing slower than Amin and Amin is being called tuk tuk. Ok.

Though you are right to an extent , lets not forget India plays on some seriously flat pitches . :sachin

Dubai pitches are absolutely flat too.

The only difference I see is that the ball does not come on to the bat and batsmen have to force shots. That can cause some discomfort for the batsmen.

People critizing the tuk-tuk right now are the same crucifying players when they slog.
There is no need to slog just yet! Ever heard of partnerships?

I agree we need 100 runs partnership here only.. Play sensibly and we will be near the par score

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk 2

so what? what about this pitch, its a dead rubber too, haven't seen much of turn so far, but as we all know **** batsmen can turn a batting paradise pitch into something deadly for themselves.

Did UA just play out another 3 dot balls? surely it must be misbahs fault

We just need to play these PP overs sensibly no need to rush par score is 250 we just need 100 runs partnership from both these batsmen

I agree we need 100 runs partnership here only.. Play sensibly and we will be near the par score

Exactly.. play the odd loose ball. Then the bowlers are bound to succumb to pressure and bowl more looseners. Our last 3-4 batsmen could once build 100 in 10 overs doing the same.

best we can get at this rate is 201. Lol. CLH and brainless will soon see us to lsss than that.

It's fine, we can't lose a wicket at this stage. These two need to take us to 45, then Afridi (maybe) can increase the rate.

Someone like Kohli is needed in this situation to take these 3rd class bowlers into cleaners, even SL batsmen can do it but pak...

Here is the score from 2012 ODI we played:

3rd ODI: England v Pakistan at Dubai (DSC) - Feb 18, 2012
Pakistan 222 (50/50 ov); England 226/1 (37.2/50 ov)

Anything less than 250, we will get rolled over.

Umar Akmal`s herogiri will be the cause of his demise in this match , again , it looks like

Just as i was typing this :yk

PREDICTABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back