Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 3rd T20I | Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore | 09 October, 2019 | Sri Lanka innings

I sometime wonder sarfraz is really some next level dheet, otherwise how he can Still smack talk other players while being the biggest free loader and burden on the team.

Shaddy bowliing well, he's bowling slower whuch was required by him as he was bowling 5-10 kph too quick for the last year.

This one likely to be a low scoring game; SRL should target to play out 20 overs and put a total here. 135 might be tough chase here.

So you are comparing playing against SL D in our home ground with strong team like Eng/SA in their own ground same.
We will not be no. 1 after Today's match. Both SA and Eng are top team SL is the bottom team.

No comparing anything just stating facts. SA team which Pak played wasnt a big powerhouse too. Anyways I think there is no need to jump the gun, it hasnt happened yet.

this should be farewell match for shunwari, abhi itnay buray halaat nai k iss jese unconsitant bowler ko b khilana pray hamein, never seen such a brainless bowling machine.

i see the new kid who is making his debut is taking us to cleaners....

[MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION] you were as always right about Shinwari, he is too extreme, I don't think he is long term option, specially due to him being a left hander and we have enough current and upcoming fast bowlers so that we can get rid of him. still amazing how he has under 20 average in ODIs, too much minnow bashing I guess.

3-0-36-0 for Usman Shinwari.... Mashallah nazar na lagay humaray laal ko

Imad Wasim is like gold dust in T20 side

[MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION] you were as always right about Shinwari, he is too extreme, I don't think he is long term option, specially due to him being a left hander and we have enough current and upcoming fast bowlers so that we can get rid of him. still amazing how he has under 20 average in ODIs, too much minnow bashing I guess.

He is costing 12/over on this track, which looks like a day 4 Test wicket and there is not much dew yet - because he is making fundamental error of bowling too fast on such wicket. These are something called bowler instincts, which you can’t coach; few things have to be there, one of which is bowling intelligence - it can be sharpen by coaching (& instructing by Captain), but can’t be on every ball!!!

Sarfraz is done!!! But he wills till lead the team in 2020 and 2023 World Cup.

Mashallah last match it was Raja this match it is Oshada..... SL debutants will be forever indebted to this Pak side.

If you want any batsman to do well then get Shinwari and Shadab to bowl at them.

Not to forget we have already lost against SA and Eng earlier this year under Mickey

World of difference between the 2 teams as well as the teams were at home also let's not forget we were very competitive and the series were close unlike this one.

[MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION] what should we do with him.? I think in short term we should atleast ban his selection for atleast T20s because he don't have working brain and lose it totally when put under the cosh. can't bowl proper defensive lines. can still be a back up pacer for ODIs

Imad looked like he wanted to pull his hair out and shout at Sarfaraz after that chance/maybe chance goes down.

Hathurusingha is very underrated coach .Rashid latif mentioned he hand pick Rajapaksa for sl main team

World of difference between the 2 teams as well as the teams were at home also let's not forget we were very competitive and the series were close unlike this one.

Agreed, was just mentioning that poor performances started earlier this year. It was not intended to show Mickey was poor or Misbah is good. Mickey was really good in T20s and average in ODIs, Test cricket was the format which cut short his career with Pak.

Hathurusingha is very underrated coach .Rashid latif mentioned he hand pick Rajapaksa for sl main team

He is one of the better coaches around, he was really good with BD team too.

Agreed, was just mentioning that poor performances started earlier this year. It was not intended to show Mickey was poor or Misbah is good. Mickey was really good in T20s and average in ODIs, Test cricket was the format which cut short his career with Pak.

Forget about mickey he's history. Don't use him to justify this shameless clown.

[MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION] what should we do with him.? I think in short term we should atleast ban his selection for atleast T20s because he don't have working brain and lose it totally when put under the cosh. can't bowl proper defensive lines. can still be a back up pacer for ODIs

No need to ban any one - just do selection on purpose & in good faith without negligence. Wahab is no better than Shinwari (despite his 15 years experience), and he is picked at this age just after a WC with two back to back WCs coming in corner; therefore don’t think it’s fair to point Shinwari only. Misbah hasn’t moved much from the days that cost Haris 6 years and trading Babar from IU, therefore I am not sure throwing out Shinwari should end good or bad - I don’t want to see Tanveer or Sohail Khan as replacement for sure.

I think, first guy that needs to be shown the door is Captain dynamic, otherwise PCB will be losing credibility to every player dropped for performance.

He is one of the better coaches around, he was really good with BD team too.

Who ever have selected this squad deserves alot of credit .Oshada is looking quality with rajathai bowling was also very good .In spin department hasranga the allrounder also looks quality

Exciting time for sl cricket .They have declined alot since 2015 lets hope they rise again

For a leg spinner shadab khan's line and lengths are from desirable.
Pitching on middle and leg and hitting the top of off stump or going past the outside edge is what leg spinner should aim for

Wahab Riaz must be the most unluckiest bowler since a while...

Team mates always let him down.

:rahat

these morons can't even field properly, No. 1 team in the world. how the mighty have fallen.

We are back to 2015.

Fielding-wise, result-wise and players-wise...

:uakmal

Check the brilliance of Misbah...... three left arm pacers. Mashallah cannot make up this level of competence.

if any one had a grain of shame, would resign from cricket ... but then they wont be called wahab riaz or sarfraz or umar akmal or ahmad shahzad or misbah ... the biggest shameless worthless pile of garbage i have ever seen on cricket field

Check the brilliance of Misbah...... three left arm pacers. Mashallah cannot make up this level of competence.

But, lets blame mickey because he lost in England and South Africa.

if any one had a grain of shame, would resign from cricket ... but then they wont be called wahab riaz or sarfraz or umar akmal or ahmad shahzad or misbah ... the biggest shameless worthless pile of garbage i have ever seen on cricket field

Just s few weeks ago you were supporting him, but after a few Mickey mouse t20 games you turned on him? Lol

Thats not always the case but him being ordinary match after match is very frustrating for me as a fan

There's a wicket for you being supported by the fielders :)

I was skeptical before the WC but he does bring an extra dynamic to our bowling line up with the extra pace which we do need.

But, lets blame mickey because he lost in England and South Africa.

On top of that a "coach" who has failed not once but TWICE before is again appointed as bowling coach.

Wasim Khan is taking all of us for a ride.

We should thank misbah as he hasn't selected rahat,salman, zulfi etc yet.

Why does Wahab follow the batsman when they leave the stumps open??

Aim at the stumps, idiot.

I was skeptical before the WC but he does bring an extra dynamic to our bowling line up with the extra pace which we do need.

He's a matchwinner on his day.

Problem is, his good days are few and far in between mediocre performances.

Good to see Babar taking the leadership role as vice captain well and talking with the bowlers.

Amir is getting wickets lately, which is a great thing to see.

May this continue for long.

He's a matchwinner on his day.

Problem is, his good days are few and far in between mediocre performances.

Wahab raiz is very good t20 bowler .his record speak of itself .A bit harsh but i will prefer him over usman khan in t20 worldcup due to his superior batting and good record in icc events

3/27 in 4 overs for Amir - excellent performance.

Wahab raiz is very good t20 bowler .his record speak of itself .A bit harsh but i will prefer him over usman khan in t20 worldcup due to his superior batting and good record in icc events

Amir, Wahab and Shaheen Shah Afridi.

Back-up: UKS and Hasan Ali.

Man Usman Shinwari is a stinking pile of garbage. How are our bowling reserves so bare that we have to rely on bowlers like him? :inti

Amir, Wahab and Shaheen Shah Afridi.

Back-up: UKS and Hasan Ali.

Need one quality right arm pacer .i would prefer nasim shah over husnain/musa/sameengul .

lets see how nasim does in upcoming t20 tournament

I dont think any cricket expert will rate him as a good bowler.

Need one quality right arm pacer .i would prefer nasim shah over husnain/musa/sameengul .

lets see how nasim does in upcoming t20 tournament

Yeah I hope we can unearth new right-arm pacer before the WC, which can be our trump-card...

Back