Pakistan vs Afghanistan| Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 27/2/2014| Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
Pakistan taking on their neighbours Afghanistan..

The Afghans have won the toss and will bowl first

A warm afternoon so dew expected in the evening

Anwer Ali in for Bhatti

afghanistan have made a blunder here by chasing

Even though the toss went in our favour... Misbah seriously needs to practice his coin tossing skills. The toss dramatically changes Pakistan's chances....

Ajmal Hafeez Afridi will get nothing from surface in 2nd innings

You think nabi asked pakistan to bat 1st due to dew factor in 2nd innings?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Need 320 here, pitch has played really well 2nd innings. Also dew was around yesterday.

Need to win this with bonus point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pakistan can manage afg batting with dew even 270-280 will be winning total

Let's see how we bowl.. as for pakistan's bowling, ajmal and afridi will be the main threat.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Pakistan XI: 1 Sharjeel Khan, 2 Ahmed Shehzad, 3 Mohammad Hafeez, 4 Sohaib Maqsood, 5 Misbah, 6 Umar Akmal, 7 Shahid Afridi, 8 Anwar Ali, 9 Umar Gul, 10 Saeed Ajmal, 11 Junaid Khan

Afghanistan XI: 1 Mohammad Shahzad, 2 Noor Ali Zadran, 3 Asghar Stanikzai, 4 Nawroz Mangal, 5 Mohammad Nabi, 6 Samiullah Shenwari, 7 Najibullah Zadran, 8 Mirwais Ashraf, 9 Hamza Hotak, 10 Dawlat Zadran, 11 Shapoor Zadran

Twice iv seen every player saying the national anthem apart from afridi...may be he doesnt know it :?

This :afridi fascination will never go , I think he should be made president of the country.

Does anyone know how a bonus point is awarded when defending a total?

Pakistan key game would be against india , whoever wins that would be in Final with Lanka :)

Discussing long run up

yaar hes running from so far away and bowling at 132km/h
kya mazaak hai

I think 260 would be enough here to win the game , Unless pakistan looking for Bonus point

Pakistan must score 350 against these guys. I thought they were fast but they are India version2.

sharjeel looks to be a very limited batsman. Only looks to hack it towards the leg side.
Just while i an typing it he plays a cover drive

At last sharjeel's front foot moved

afghan bowlers are swinging the ball and ours can,t ... what is happening with our bowlers

The last delivery Dalwat was 140 Kph really impressive!

I have to say they look decent bowlers to me and Pakistan batsman should respect.

I think Sharjeel is basically a @27- 30 average player , he need to work hard to get to next leavel

Every time this guy bowls I feel like Ishant sharma is bowling.

The last delivery Dalwat was 140 Kph really impressive!

I have to say they look decent bowlers to me and Pakistan batsman should respect.

They are good bowlers no doubt

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

afghan bowlers are swinging the ball and ours can,t ... what is happening with our bowlers

Md. Akram is useless as a coach , Aquib was much better. PCB needs to get him back or get a professional one like Donald, Bishop , Pollock.

This is the issue with Pakistan batters , either it is a hack for boundary or dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back