Pakistan vs Afghanistan| Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 27/2/2014| Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other match for the under19s. Afghanistan has bowled out srilanka for 114 in 34 overs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Test cricket will certainly lose out without these three quick Afghan pacers, they can put any batsman in trouble. Maybe one day

Dawlat consistently 144Kph

Sharjeel pathetic at pulling the ball, I :facepalm: at all the hype that was created for this guy. Another hack in the making. IDK why us Pakistanis feel so happy at seeing mediocrity in out domestic circuit and then hyping them as if they were world beaters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two are a odd pairing with both it's either boundaries or dot balls.

I saw one Afghan pacer in the last WC T20.

That guy would EASILY make it to the Indian team.

Who is he?

Shapoor Zadran?

And by the way, even the Indians couldn't get off to a flier.

Slow start means nothing as long as wickets don't fall.

Are you saying our bowling is superior to Afghan bowling?

Its not about bowling , its about temperament. Unfortunately the value of staying on the wicket is not been cultivated at grass root levels. Since :afridi got that fastest Hundred, it destroyed the mentality of younger batsmen.

THe hyperbole of Sharjeel has to burst they guy has zero technique virtually :facpalm:

Shahzed doing good while the less said about brother sharjeel the better.

i hope these two bat for long time otherwise some minnow basher will thrive here

Technique is overrated

wihtout technique you cannot succeed in long term though there are a couple of exceptions but with fragile batting side we are selectors should look for technically correct players

Yasir: "Unlucky for Zadran. Sharjeel's strokeplay is at fault once again. Unfortunately, he continues to be a leg-side favoring one-trick pony"

been saying this from Day 1 lets hope he does well :(

wihtout technique you cannot succeed in long term though there are a couple of exceptions but with fragile batting side we are selectors should look for technically correct players

You will get :shafiq and :azhar

Be careful what you wish for.

Yup, like Asad shafiq?

Technique is not as much needed in LO games, especially on phatta wickets that are being produced these days.

Yup, like Asad shafiq?

Technique is not as much needed in LO games, especially on phatta wickets that are being produced these days.

Every track is not Phatta without technique we will produce more Imran Nazir and Afridi's

Shehzad is poor against spinners

Imagine if Sharjeel goes on to score 100 after given life by Umpire?

The way their running, I am afraid someone will get out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back