Pakistan vs Afghanistan| Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 27/2/2014| Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are those Sharjeel fans that hyped him as the next Bradman. ??? Where are you guys hiding now, finding some other hack so you can hype him up for the next series :facepalm:

Another TTF in the making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharjeel has proved himself in domestic...He deserved a go.

You guys critcize Sharjeel for having terrible technique despite he scores heavily in domestic. On the other hand, root for fawad alam's inclusion in the team who has the even worse technique.

Kia yeh khula tazaad nahi?

I'm not saying bring him in for the Asia cup but the next ODI series.

A run rate of 4 on this pitch against this bowling line up is a joke. Thanks to Misbah for instilling this phatoo mentality.

what is it against Afghanistan we are 64 after 16 overs

A run rate of 4 on this pitch against this bowling line up is a joke. Thanks to Misbah for instilling this phatoo mentality.

It is a joke and yes defensive approach usually hurts us.

BUT i rate this attack better than Bangladesh and India.

I really despise pakistan batting approach..some cant score and those who score score too slow

Shehzad is taking his time :)

Sharjeel has proved himself in domestic...He deserved a go.

You guys critcize Sharjeel for having terrible technique despite he scores heavily in domestic. On the other hand, root for fawad alam's inclusion in the team who has the even worse technique.

Kia yeh khula tazaad nahi?

I never root for fawad alam, I just say that we should never hype 'our' batsman. And I mean ever!!! Because in all honesty our batsman are good at best ( and this is also me being extremely generous ).

The only two great batsman that we ever produced were Miandad and Anwar. Other than those two all were hacks or above average at best and yes this includes (inzi, yousuf as well)

We should just gracefully acknowledge the fact that we just don't have what it takes to produce ATG batsman. The sooner we realise this the better it would be to make adjustments and set standards that would automatically raise the bar.

We slaughter Indian trundler and make Heros out of hacks, has been happening for about 30-20 years.

While I write this, afghan mediocre bowlers pull another maiden over on us. Truly pathetic :facepalm:

I don't think the management understands anything about run rate or the fact, it could make the difference in qualifying.

New management same old story this obsession with keeping wickets in hands has not been working we just don't have the players to finish the job.

I never root for fawad alam, I just say that we should never hype 'our' batsman. And I mean ever!!! Because in all honesty our batsman are good at best ( and this is also me being extremely generous ).

The only two great batsman that we ever produced were Miandad and Anwar. Other than those two all were hacks or above average at best and yes this includes (inzi, yousuf as well)

We should just gracefully acknowledge the fact that we just don't have what it takes to produce ATG batsman. The sooner we realise this the better it would be to make adjustments and set standards that would automatically raise the bar.

We slaughter Indian trundler and make Heros out of hacks, has been happening for about 30-20 years.

While I write this, afghan mediocre bowlers pull another maiden over on us. Truly pathetic :facepalm:

Nodody has ever hyped sharjeel being a potential ATG...He scored runs and deserved a go in national team...thats it.

New management same old story this obsession with keeping wickets in hands has not been working we just don't have the players to finish the job.

Yes, that is a major problem and Misbah is a keen advocate of keeping wickets too but he'll come in and tuk tuk too.

Yes, that is a major problem and Misbah is keen advocate of keeping wickets too but he'll come in and tuk tuk too.

keeping wickets in hand is okay, but they are not rotating the strike. No need to play across the line , but please keep taking singles and twos.

This is where pakistan should be looking to work on their game like strike rotation and also gain some form with bat yet we suck at this aspect of the game big time.

Relax guys, Afghani batting will be pits against Junaid and co. Realistically Pakistan only need to aim for 200 odd.

Nodody has ever hyped sharjeel being a potential ATG...He scored runs and deserved a go in national team...thats it.

Farhat scores runs, kami scores runs, Malik scores runs, heck even amin somehow manages to score heavily in domestic.

Yes we should have all of them in the team as well :facepalm: right would make an awesome XI

I am seriously doubting all the hype behind Harris sohail now, would not be surprised if he becomes a huge disappointment as well

keeping wickets in hand is okay, but they are not rotating the strike. No need to play across the line , but please keep taking singles and twos.

Yes, but these guys can't rotate the strike, so they should look to hit a boundary every 3-4 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back