Pakistan vs Afghanistan| Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 27/2/2014| Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now a :6 looks like he has bought a boost from PP bazar all of a sudden

I can bet many PPers including me have a better batting technique than sharjeel

Atleast wrt domestic cricket, Sharjeel has proved that he has a kohliesque temperament, even though his technique is far from great. I always rate temperament higher than technique

Technique matters but more than that temperament, mental strength and body language matters!

Atleast wrt domestic cricket, Sharjeel has proved that he has a kohliesque temperament, even though his technique is far from great. I always rate temperament higher than technique

His temperament isn't great either, even though it's more necessary than technique but he doesn't have temperament, proven by some of his horrible shots to throw it away

His temperament isn't great either, even though it's more necessary than technique but he doesn't have temperament, proven by some of his horrible shots to throw it away

He has scored double tons in domestic..He has the temprament.

Was Sharjeel out and not given by the umpire ? Umpires have been generous on Pakistan in this tournament. :aleemdar

and Sharjeel once again throw away a good start :facepalm:

Sharjeel trying to hit everything out, another fan afridi and he is out now.

Sharjeel needs to be dropped next match , Let Hafeez open and Fawad in at 3

What a hack this sharjeel is, :facepalm: cannot believe the hype that was created for this guy.

No wonder we don't get decent openers ever if we keep our standards this low :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A domestic setup where don farhat scores triple ton after triple ton isn't credible. Seriously.

Then scrap it...you have a better technique than Sharjeel, go give a trial...You should have been opening for Pakistan.

What are u doing here?

Serious issue with his temperament and technique this was the best opportunity to score big

:out

Sharjeel does not disappoint me , out for 25 , as I had said he a @27- 30 kind of player :))

Welcome the Kings of minnow Bashing Mr. Hafeez lets see if gives a performance worthy of full fess today

I can bet many PPers including me have a better batting technique than sharjeel

Why did he do that? He could have just kept going why did he feel the need to hit a six? That idiot.

Anybody sensing collapse and then afridi and misbah to save the day?

You must be kidding!!

Have you seen Steve Waugh's technique?

Wasim said this "When ever I faced him, he looked like he was going get out on every ball but he was MENTALLY STRONG".

Legend himself saying mental toughness is key and he made a bag full of runs.

Also, Prassana Jaywardene is said to have the best technique in SL, so is he better than Sanga, Mahela, Jaysuriya and co.?

Can u plz re-read what i wrote lol.

Where are those Sharjeel fans that hyped him as the next Bradman. ??? Where are you guys hiding now, finding some other hack so you can hype him up for the next series :facepalm:

Another TTF in the making.

looks like a competitive game is on cards i thought this would be one way hammering

Sharjeel couldn't even capitalize on a life given by umpire :facepalm: There's every chance that he may be dropped for the match against India.. but in my opinion, that would be a big mistake.
Sharjeel can be a nightmare for our trundlers. Sloggers traditionally do well aganst India. :afridi

I bet if he open with Babar Azam or Sami right now, they would seriously outperform all openers that have represented Pakistan in the next 6-8 years

Pakistan fans usually over hype flat track hacks a lot , nazir , sharjeel , shahzaib , etc

A good effort from Sami on Saturday could see Sami making an early international debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back