Pakistan vs Afghanistan| Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 27/2/2014| Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farhat scores runs, kami scores runs, Malik scores runs, heck even amin somehow manages to score heavily in domestic.

Yes we should have all of them in the team as well :facepalm: right would make an awesome XI

I am seriously doubting all the hype behind Harris sohail now, would not be surprised if he becomes a huge disappointment as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, why not?

Malik and Kami are back for T20 coz the rest are even worse.

Lol we are disintegrating :14: congrats boys in getting eliminated in the second match

Farhat scores runs, kami scores runs, Malik scores runs, heck even amin somehow manages to score heavily in domestic.

Yes we should have all of them in the team as well :facepalm: right would make an awesome XI

I am seriously doubting all the hype behind Harris sohail now, would not be surprised if he becomes a huge disappointment as well

He had a good List A average, as do all the performers on the team. Those others all have their chances.

It's simple, domestic cricket is an indicator of international performance, but no domestic performance means no international performance.

Hafeez who just got out has no performance.

we got two boundaries people. looks like a slow pitch. The main factor is not negative approach its inability to rotate the strike. On slow picthes boundaries are very hard thus you have to rotate to keep the score board pressure down.

:out

hafeez gone.

You see when you dont rotate you try to hit boundaries and on slow pitches there is a good chance you may get caught.

Hafeez gone, plain and simple with a top 3 like ours in long run we will not win games against top sides consistantly.

Star sports should really invest in a good camera guy. This is what you get for outsourcing everything on Elance :p

Maqsood is under pressure to score but let's hope, he doesn't play like a tuk tuk here.

Sohaib will score big IA

Hafeez gone, plain and simple with a top 3 like ours in long run we will not win games against top sides consistantly.

we cant take this against india. Against them we need to get big totals. Hope misbah wont be bashed today for another 50.:junaid

wow just went to tandoor and came back half-fees is back in the hut :facepalm:

Both wickets were gifted and 1 of them had 2 lives, pathetic batting by Pakistan.

we got two boundaries people. looks like a slow pitch. The main factor is not negative approach its inability to rotate the strike. On slow picthes boundaries are very hard thus you have to rotate to keep the score board pressure down.

:out

hafeez gone.

You see when you dont rotate you try to hit boundaries and on slow pitches there is a good chance you may get caught.

India would have got 300+ on this pitch.
pakistani batsmen are making the pitch look more difficult than it is.

Make this same bowling lineup bowl to India and I wouldn't be surprised if they score near 400

Imran:

"This is the problem with Shahzad. Good player but look at his batting so far: 33 runs of 59 balls, of which 20 came in boundaries for remaining 13 runs he has taken 54 balls, that's his biggest weakness in batting, can't rotate the strike too often and that builds pressure on him and he goes after big shots which ultimately become his downfall."

Maybe :misbah has warned Maqsood if his strike rate exceeds 60 , he would be dropped next game :))

Next match Fawad in for Halfeez :)

Can't even bat against AFG
One of them needs to get a century.

We are so scared.

This is what happens when your best batsman are not near the top

Why can't we play this Satham guy? Remember that T20 game that we almost lost?

Imran:

"This is the problem with Shahzad. Good player but look at his batting so far: 33 runs of 59 balls, of which 20 came in boundaries for remaining 13 runs he has taken 54 balls, that's his biggest weakness in batting, can't rotate the strike too often and that builds pressure on him and he goes after big shots which ultimately become his downfall."

on which channel he said this ??

Imran:

Yep, he has this weakness, do you have any better options to replace him?

The worst think is that Pakistan is not bothered to implement measures to stop this land slid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back