Pakistan vs Afghanistan| Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 27/2/2014| Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:six hundred YES YES . Well done kid. well done indeed. Most mature knock of your life along with that debut 100

i wont say i have seen umar akmal mature during this innings :msd

i hope that after sometime people will not say that his one century was against afghanistan

This is such an awesome knock

Well played and deserves a promotion. finally took responsibility and played a very good knock.

249 will be a tough target to chase. Pakistan got quality bowling to defend this.

Looking at the joy on his face makes me so happy... :D

MashaAllah, great innings from the kiddo, played like a true hero today. Deserved to get over 102*, but oh well. Fantastic, and what a way to get his ton!

i hope this breaks his shackles. and this becomes an addiction like thing for akmal... he has shown again how talented he is

Highlights importance of Hamid Hasan, that would not have happened to him. Why the hell is he not playing

So,should we exclude minnows from statistics?:13::98:
:umarakmal

Brilliant innings by Umar Akmal! Superb innings!
I hope it is a start of a new career - a mature,professional and successful one.

Umar Akmal may have just got us out of jail here, glad hes finally getting form and scoring runs consistantly

Highlights importance of Hamid Hasan, that would not have happened to him. Why the hell is he not playing

He never plays. I often hear about this "Hamid Hassan" dude, but it's always just talk talk talk :) he is even more absent then Akhtar.

Afghanistan might get penalty for slow over rate..yesterday's match, 1st ininings was over on 4:15 pm pst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back