Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Kamran but you have to say that this is the best XI we've had in some time!

Australia have used 7 bowlers in total.. that is 2 more than the total number of fast bowlers in India.. :)))

I hate Kamran but you have to say that this is the best XI we've had in some time!

I hate to say it but Kamran does add balance to our team, he adds aggression and firepower in our lower order whereas Sarfraz and Adnan did not. Modern day cricket requires wicketkeepers who can bat as well especially in ODI cricket.

PP is next. Hoping Umar will get through it and will bat through till the 50th.

Australia have used 7 bowlers in total.. that is 2 more than the total number of fast bowlers in India.. :)))

:)))

I hate to say it but Kamran does add balance to our team, he adds aggression and firepower in our lower order whereas Sarfraz and Adnan did not. Modern day cricket requires wicketkeepers who can bat as well especially in ODI cricket.

It also requires a proper WK. Let's hope Kami has improved as a 'keeper! :kami

How often do you see Umar face dot balls and then get a single? You know he's matured.

Pakistan cant afford to lose any wickets in this PP. Also Shafiq needs to bat through whole inns here.

what a stupid shot by shafiq! ***! why attempt such a brain fart!

ahhh well. There was no need. I guess pressure got to him.

Well Kakmal to get in now i guess.

Atleast he justified his selection and thankfully we wont see Malik for the rest of the series..

Thats the difference now between pakistan posting 270+ pakistan have just kept losing to many wickets at the wrong time.

Good inns, but a poor shot.

He didnt need to play that all he had to do was support UA, dont be surprised if we get bowled out!

Down to Akmal brothers now to guide pakistan to the end of this inns now.

OK the Akmal brothers now are batting as Kamran Akmal comes in at the crease.

The mafia 'don' returns. Need at least a 40 off Kamran here.

that was a straight delivery missed by shafiq but still a great knock

A quick 50 will be nice from Kamran here, expecting some drops later.

wasnt a good sign to see Asad struggle against back of a length deliveries which showed good bounce.

Thats type of bowling shafiq will get in S.A or Australia. He needs to learn to improve his back foot play.

Afridi and Kamran need to score quick-fire 30's and Pakistan will be in a very good position.

ONly if you have accurate fast bowlers....watch Chema leak runs in power play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back