Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Tanvir and Cheema as the only two seamers?! That just shows how far our pace bowling ha regressed with Misbah at the helm.

Its hardly Misbah's fault that there is a lack of quality fast bowlers in domestic cricket. Misbah can criticised for a lot of things but not that.

Remember it was these two who did amazinglly well against AUS in the world cup.

lol Tanvir and Cheema as the only two seamers?! That just shows how far our pace bowling ha regressed with Misbah at the helm.

You mean with Salman Butt at the helm.

K that was an ugly slog try of johnson... No need for this...

shafiq showing why he is a far superior bat than most in this team..kya talent hay!

Umar living dangerously. How on earth can he play at number 3 with this mind set

belly / ballet...its all the same to Raja Saab

lol. :yk Gold!

When I see Umar playing this well, my cricketing greed takes over and I want him to be one of the best in the world, which is why it is frustrating to see his brain-freezes.

I like this aggressive approach though. Whatmore is applying himself very well...

250 will be the winning total i guess
what a pathetic shot by UA :facepalm:

Umar yaar...chill. Most other players playing that shot would have got out. His talent gets him through it sometimes but he relies on it too much.

Mitchell Johnson looking nervous against Umar as usual. :viv

Umar Akmal now needs to calm down, no need for tulla-baazi. Need to build this partnership, its only 36. Another 40-50 needed from this pair.

Why did he change his action and runup? It was so smooth earlier

PAK 136-4 | 31 overs

Need at least 5.5 an over from here on.

I actually want Umar Akmal to succeed so we can define some sort of role for him.

He never knows what he's supposed to do.

At least the most talented batsmen in your side, should have an idea what he is supposed to do out in the middle.

50 up for Shafiq !

Well played, sensible innings. Accelerated when needed to, took a while to get going but rotated strike well once he settled in.

The good thing is that these two boys have already secured berth in the next match!

The bad thing is... misbah will come out to bat before both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back