Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two positives so far. One Asad.

2nd Umar akmal.

3rd positive Dav Whatmore being pissed at Afridi being out on 1st ball. Hope he gives him a real thrashing.

You want another temporary retirement followed by a permanent one by the coach?

Pak playing with 8 batsman but still can't put 200. All poor shots except for may be two.

tanvir to score more runs than afretard and duckworth combine. From now on tanvir should bat above both of them

Anyways Umar has finally hit form

tanvir to score more runs than afretard and duckworth combine. From now on tanvir should bat above both of them

Anyways Umar has finally hit form

They won't even reach 200....U akmal gone....nothing new same old stories with them.

Umar gone! pakistan wont even bat the 50 overs here! pathetic batting as per usual!

Umar just can't get to that next level, can he? This dismissal wasn't entirely his fault but still, with around 9 overs to go, sensibility had to be shown.

Started with Shafiq's brain fart. Akmal Sr, looked under pressure. Afridi the usual. Akmal JR brain farts, and now we can't even get to 200.

And now one of the weakest tails in modern day cricket is left to play out these overs..

so did Pakistan's best wicketkeeper batsmen gave stability in pakistan's batting ? :kami

absolutely pathetic....look at how england and south african players convert their starts and 50s....pathetic once again....what on earth is whatmore coaching these guys?

Starc must be think i wish i could play against such mediocre pakistan batsmen all the time!

Y they don't consider Imran Nazir? He is the best in business if u consider LOI

If Afridi doesnt perform with the ball then we need to replace him next game as this is only a 3 match ODI series

Sachin and Afridi have the most golden ducks for their respective countries. Just more dirt for you Tendu bashers!

Idone and Tanvir might hack it to 220 though.

But i am not sure it will be enough.

ODI batting nowadays where teams aim or chase scores in the 300 range requires a lot of application, intelligence and common sense other than the obvious talent.

The talent is all there but one wonders sometimes if the batsmen will ever apply their heads?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back