Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to make around 200.. Afridi will try his best to lose us the match with his bowling as well.. all depends on Ajmal..

How about drafting imran nazir into the ODI side? Now he cant do any worse can he?

even if he scores a 25 ball 35 thats good enough for the team, and misbah can do his tuk tuk afterwards

How about drafting imran nazir into the ODI side? Now he cant do any worse can he?

even if he scores a 25 ball 35 thats good enough for the team, and misbah can do his tuk tuk afterwards

Another batsman bites the dust...PAK 184-9. Cheema in now.

We need a new lower middle order
And a new top-order, and a new fast bowling lineup whilst we are at it.

absolutely pathetic....look at how england and south african players convert their starts and 50s....pathetic once again....what on earth is whatmore coaching these guys?

To be fair, this type of brainless batting existed before Dav Whatmore. Too many soft dismissals, mental fragility, mediocre top-order and batting collapses, all before Whatmore came in. We were whitewashed vs England in ODIs with Mohsin Khan as coach.

Disgraceful batting performance. Australia could not have hoped for a better opposition to get back into form.

Why do we put our trust on this team when we know that we have people like Afridi and Hafeez in the side..

i would rather seen a young keeper get failed rather then seeing a old minnow basher brainless :kami fail

Well if he does well in the T20's then surely he should be given ago in LOI

Whatmore looking very angry in that replay, and so is about 180 million others. Dreadful batting performance.

Hahahaha Waqar on Tanvir "Deserves a serious spanking"

Pathetic display by Pakistan. No way are the Aussies going to lose from here.

Another batsman bites the dust...PAK 184-9. Cheema in now.

And a new top-order, and a new fast bowling lineup whilst we are at it.

To be fair, this type of brainless batting existed before Dav Whatmore. Too many soft dismissals, mental fragility, mediocre top-order and batting collapses, all before Whatmore came in. We were whitewashed vs England in ODIs with Mohsin Khan as coach.

Whatmore was supposed to work on this and make sure this did not happen

Why do we put our trust on this team when we know that we have people like Afridi and Hafeez in the side..

because these guys are big names not big players

I know hammad is not a quality player but I dont think he can do worse than :afridi

Whatmore has done Jack. Why are we paying him so much money? Get rid of him and save that cash

Need of the hour is to make Afridi forcebly retire..

Whoever does that would go down as a legend in Pakistani cricketing circles..

Pakistans batting just continues to be woeful in ODIs and till that changes we will struggle as a mid-range ODI team.

Tanvir,Cheema,Junaid are fast bowlers:)))

then I guess so are Vinay,Zak,Dinda,Awana

You probably haven't seen the three Pakistani bowlers bowl. Junaid is class and Tanvir is bowling well as of late. I wouldn't mention the likes of Dinda, Vinay and Awana (?) in the same sentence.

Brilliant shot from Ajmal, 2 more! :14:

Don't worry guys, we will win InshaAllah. Aussies will be sleep after 12 AM. :))

Saeed Ajmal is batting better than some of our top/middle-order batsmen.

Can't chase. Can't do better in 1st batting. Then what pak can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back