Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 31/8/12 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibad17

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Toss in about 20 mins.
Important match for both the teams.

Pakistan need to win this match to level the series and Australia's victory will give them series win.

I know it sounds crazy , but i feel Pakistan bowling and skittling out Australia for 150 gives them a better chance to win.

Just had this crazy feeling.

Abu Dhabi's pitch will be different than Sharjah. The pitch in Abu Dhabi is normally slow so batting first will help the teams.

pakistan will have to face the aussie pacers under lights, let's see if they've learnt anything.

misbah looked to the top left when he said afridi has a bad back, that's a clear indicator that he's dropped :D

Abdur Rehman replaces the injured Afridi and Junaid Khan replaces Aizaz Cheema.

InshAllah we will get the repeat performance of 2011 World Cup

Glad to see Rehman in for Afridi in a like for like change...Junaid in for Cheema too is a nice choice...just a shame that Tanvir is getting another go...

not happy with 2 pacers. Tanvir should have been replaced by shoaib malik.

What do you think Pakistan can realistically chase ?

Hoping somebody stands up today and makes a hundred whilst chasing. Only guy I see doing that in the current team really is Nasir Jamshed. Umar could do it by batting at 3. No others give me confidence that they can chase down totals.

This is why none of the youngsters are coming up, Misbah loves these Tanvir type trundlers.

i can feel it, this is gonna be a nail biter, if we lose series is gone :42:

What do you think Pakistan can realistically chase ?

230 at most, even then it will be very very tough. The pressure will be piled on by the aussie pacers, and the required run rate will constantly increase.

So, this is the best side according to many here from 15 available players. Let's see what happens. My call is Pak to win by 4 wickets.

"Both captains had contrasting expectations after the first game - Clarke expects his top order to perform better whereas Misbah wants his lower order to score runs. Hopefully Pak can play pace better and spin for Aussies."

So, this is the best side according to many here from 15 available players. Let's see what happens. My call is Pak to win by 4 wickets.

Hitting the bottle a little early aren't we??? Till they show me that they can consistently put a CONSISTENT performance...no I will always go in HOPING for a win but not expecting much. We ONLY have ONE consistent player and he is Saeed Ajmal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back