Pakistan vs Australia | 3rd T20I | Dubai (DSC) | 10/09/12 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayan

ODI Debutant
Runs
An hour to go till the start, can Pakistan seal a 3-0 whitewash?

Word from the ground is that the crowd is filling up nicely, expect a packed house like the last game. We also understand that Saeed Ajmal is not out there warming up with the rest of the team.

Does that mean he will NOT get a chance to overtake Afridi as the highest wicket-taker in T20?

Last edited:
Pak bowling first. Wrong decision. Only Yasir in for Tanvir.

looks like they want to practice chasing. we could do with playing under scoreboard pressure

NO Sami , NO Shafiq, No Tanvir

I think this is the best team we've selected in this series.

I though Ajmal had quite a bad injury? Should have been rested.

Ajmal should have gotten a rest...happy Sami isnt playing, keep him away far as possible!

Great news that Pakistan haven't included Sami though.

Why even bring Sami and Shafiq if you are not going to give them a chance? Pathetic

arafat deserves a chance he bowled well in his last game as well .. he is better then tanvir any given day

this is his opportunity to get in to the playing 11 of the world cup team as well

sami should be nowhere near this team....

arafat vs tanvir is a benefitting competition for places.

Shafiq should only be in a t20 sqaud unless Malik is seen backstabbing or playing politics. Otherwise he seems ok.

Good news that Tanvir is out... i dont like him a bit... Ajmal will overtake Afridi in most wickets in t20 internationals. :ajmal

Why do our players barring Younis Ajmal and Shoaib give such boring interviews?

Yes Sami is a useless bowler.He is just a domestic bully.Thought Shafiq would get a game.But the plan seems to be different.It is mission whitewash :akhtar

Honestly I wouldn't even watch our bowling with much interest if Sami was playing (and Ajmal wasn't). This will be a good game.

Mohammad Akram, Pakistan bowling coach, on his approach: "A bowler should go through the physical and mental grind for two years in domestic cricket. He should also be taught to handle the media and should be groomed before he comes to the international level. We used to bowl for two hours at a stretch. Nowadays, players watch their videos and are happy to bowl for 15 minutes. We don't have as much talent now as we used to. I want talented youngsters to be given annual training programmes and I want to monitor them. I am confident we will unearth good talent, fast bowlers as well as spinners. As long as I am there, it should not be that a player is removed after playing one match. I want to guide a player how to react in various situations."

I think as useless as Sami is, We should have given him at least a match here.

Mohammad Akram, Pakistan bowling coach, on his approach: "A bowler should go through the physical and mental grind for two years in domestic cricket. He should also be taught to handle the media and should be groomed before he comes to the international level. We used to bowl for two hours at a stretch. Nowadays, players watch their videos and are happy to bowl for 15 minutes. We don't have as much talent now as we used to. I want talented youngsters to be given annual training programmes and I want to monitor them. I am confident we will unearth good talent, fast bowlers as well as spinners. As long as I am there, it should not be that a player is removed after playing one match. I want to guide a player how to react in various situations."

RAHAT ALI says Hello !

It's unbelievable how some people can still want Sami in the team or think he warrants a place in the squad. Just unbelievable.

We should have rested Gul for Sami. Good that Arafat is getting a game, but since T20 WC is in SL, I think Tanvir will be better choice over him. Shafiq should not be selected for T20's. Better to have someone like Hammad or Ramiz Raja Jr.

We should have rested Gul for Sami. Good that Arafat is getting a game, but since T20 WC is in SL, I think Tanvir will be better choice over him. Shafiq should not be selected for T20's. Better to have someone like Hammad or Ramiz Raja Jr.

agree completely

Pakistan won the toss and elected to field... predict innings score : i think 153 .

The match is about to start and my Shawarma is still not here...

#fatass.

Good team selection i think...I did not understand why only Arafat has been brought in..Should have been an unchanged side ..otherwise 2 or 3 changes should have been made...

I hope hafeez bowls an economical over to start off with tonight

This is good bowling mashAllah... so far nothing from the middle of bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back