Pakistan vs England ~ First Test ~ Updates ~ Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan need to forget about their fielding debacle yesterday and start the day on a high note. Cook and Collingwood will be vulnerable in the opening overs, that is the best chance to pick up their wickets. Inzi should take the new ball and start with Razzaq instead of Sami, as the latter has hardly done anything of noe with the new ball. Gul should continue from the other end. Our best chance to pick up wicket is with the new ball

InshAllah we will see a better start today with te bowling and a new ball.

Mohammed Sami and Umar Gul will start, just like yesterday the new ball will do it acording to Waqar. So lets hope sami or gul take 1 or 2 wickets early on with the new ball.

Better timing Easa : P

Just got home in time from an interview, was pretty good.

Anyway i hope we really get some quick wickets, i saw bell/colly/cook in nets and they are looking very sharp, confident. We gotta be on top of our game from the start or else they will blow us away

Well, a new day and hopefully a fresh start for Pakistan today. Lets hope the boys can pick their heads up after yesterday's disappointments.

They need to go in with a postive attitude today, and hopefully fight their way into the match, because England will try and build on their excellent postion and bat Pak out of the game.

And we're off and running ...

Billy said:
England won't get too many more I don't think.

nice try at reverse psychology

i think one of these 2 will get out at the most in 30 mins, if they dont, they will stay there for an age

Obviously early wickets will be the key. We simply cannot let these two settle!

You'd be disappointed if your team couldn't get 500-550 from here, esp with the lack of potency about the attack.

I can't see england getting 500 to be honest - 450 max - infact i'd even say 420

The new ball will be vital in breaking this middle order apart, and getting that long tail in.

Inzi might just want to take one wicket before he takes the new ball

Perhaps they shouldnt have taken the new ball - old was just doing a few things...

zMario said:
Next ur gonna tell me Kaneria will open the innings and make a 200

ok im gonna hold u back on that now, u heard it here first.

HOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I bet it was out.

The comms crack me up - Oomar Gool, Salman Bot etc...

Now get the BELL-BOY early, the guy had been waiting for his turn from ages :D

Bell is out to make atleast 60 runs...& he will take the whole evening to do it

Sami not exactly celebrating, more like relieved. Need more of the same now !
Well played Cook, rode his luck and battled hard for his team.

come on Sami, he will get some confidence from that !! come on bruva sami

Cmon Colleh, 150+ is there for the taking

i've got collingwood in my fantasy team I expected that he will score a hunderd and he did

have u guys noticed that all fair-weathered players make huge contributuions to their team when they plya against pakistan... take bell & collingwood for example... bell was included because of injury to vaughn for pakistan tour & yet he made so many runs..i thnk he was their highest scorer, same goes for collingwood... in the past i've seen so many dubious players make huge contributions when their opponenet is pakistan

Saqib said:
i've got collingwood in my fantasy team I expected that he will score a hunderd and he did
I had Sami in mine ( I couldn't find anyone cheaper )

Enough now Sami has taken the wicket for this match now he should be gone and Razzaq should come to replace him

b0wld said:
have u guys noticed that all fair-weathered players make huge contributuions to their team when they plya against pakistan... take bell & collingwood for example... bell was included because of injury to vaughn for pakistan tour & yet he made so many runs..i thnk he was their highest scorer, same goes for collingwood... in the past i've seen so many dubious players make huge contributions when their opponenet is pakistan

Yep I have to agree with you on that, lots of players got there place back in the team because of Pakistan :))

when is the transfer window gonna open for PP fantasy cricket

Bell not looking good at the crease - have a feeling he's about to get out.

zMario said:
I had Sami in mine ( I couldn't find anyone cheaper )

I also have sami in my team because of Shoaib...you have to look at the basics

No shoaib till 4th test better leave him out to expensive

Take collingwood who has a good record against Pakistan :p and Mohammed also very cheap.

Razzzak should replace Gul, not Sami, he at least looks getting a wicket compared Gul, who is bowling like a pie thrower.
Waqar told them to bowl full, instead brainless Gul is still bowling too short

No need to get razzi in attack for Sami, Sami has that confidence now, he knows it, come on boy!

"The advantage of bowling full is that it's advantageous."

Athers tells it like it is.

Good morning! I see Sami has picked up the wicket of Cook. So what do you say now Sami-hating-Pakistan fans? And I see a lot of you have him on your fantasy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back