Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st T20I | Dubai | 11th Dec | Sri Lanka innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a good player Usman Khan. Very nice action and he can definitely add pace. Nice seam position. Bowls wide of the crease to get the angle away from the right hander. Still a lot of work to do for him but a good prospect nonetheless.

Wow more SL supporters have turned up here than back in SL :))

"It was like a flighted delivery" LOL. What once was Pakistan's fast bowling legacy.. :nehra

People should stop judging the over and should look at the prospect. If you want to judge the over then yes it was garbage. As for the 19 year old bowler, he certainly has potential. He is no Mohammad Amir but he could definitely be a good limited overs bowler.

What a rubbish ball, how is it possible to have such awful control at 80mph and play international cricket?

Bilawal on. 83mph to start.

Is everyone clocking at the same speed? Are Geo using an excel spreadsheet to select these? :)))

133ks again. Amazing consistency from these bowlers. GEO! :))) :)))

Bilawal is around the same height. But he looks a much better prospect.

Bilawal is 3 years older than Usman. Give Usman some time. Both could be good limited overs bowlers. Usman will make better use of the new ball though, has more natural swing.

GEO :facepalm: reminds of those domestic speed guns that was showing junaid bowling at 126 kph!!!!

Either the speed guns in South Africa were off or the one's here are because Bhatti was around 5 kph faster there consistently I think.

atleast give time to usman ? why u guys ar ejudgng him on the basis of first over

good over by bhatti

Either the speed guns in South Africa were off or the one's here are because Bhatti was around 5 kph faster there consistently I think.

Everyone clocks quicker in SA.

But Bhatti was 148 in SA.. here he's 133 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back