Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 2/1/14 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Pakistan lead by 123 runs with 6 wickets in hand. Can they push the lead around 300?

We'll find out shortly!

Don't take foot of the pedel

Its a flatty and we are up against Maharaja's of flat tracks they will not miss out twice in a game. Its imperative Misbah and Asad don't start casually both have a tendency of going early when they start the next day especially Asad. I wish we had a proper keeper batman after these two a good #7 can be a difference between a 175 and a 275 run lead. Its important we add another 120-125 runs on the current score and then go hard on them. I believe 170-180 run lead will not be a match winning one on this deck.

Misbah 41 shy of 3000 test runs, waiting for that milestone.

150 - 175 runs lead is pretty big , I do not think lanka have enough batting talent to combat that.

Misbah son broke a plasma screen?

Misbah got charged $1500, when was this? lol

All this tuk tuk

The two batsmen are in a defensive shell. Time will pass, wickets will fall and the window for a Pak victory will get smaller

The two batsmen are in a defensive shell. Time will pass, wickets will fall and the window for a Pak victory will get smaller

There is plenty of time left in the test match

Asad Shafiq really needs to get a move on though

Thanks to :yk's KPsque innings we have scored at a decent rate

More people at the ground today. 20 people compared to 15 yesterday

This is what happens if you block block and block. When the help yourself ball comes along you screw it up

What a catch by Silva!

This is the problem, Shafiq batted all that time for what 13 runs!

:fawad and :umarakmal should be in the test team for goodness sake !!

A bad and defensive inning comes to an end for Shafiq. All that blocking gave him 13 runs. Also, it has given an opening to Sri Lanka as well.

Cant believe this guy is keeping a player like Fawad Alam out of the team

Misbah's defensive mindset allows the opposition to get the upper hand...

28 off 104 in that partnership b/w Misbah & Shafiq ... these are the kind of situations Misbah & this team lose the plot, happened in Capetown too only this time we are in a better position but SL now has a chance to make a comeback if they bundle us out with less then 200 lead. :12:

Shafiq has a problem against the new ball. He seems to only do well when the ball is soft enough.

Asad should not complain , if dropped, he got enough games.
Please bring Fawad in his place.

28 off 104 in that partnership b/w Misbah & Shafiq ... these are the kind of situations Misbah & this team lose the plot, happened in Capetown too only this time we are in a better position but SL now has a chance to make a comeback if they bundle us out with less then 200 lead. :12:

Pak lost 4 wickets, and there was new ball. Good strategy to see off new ball. But they could not earn runs when needed today.

Rameez has been giving Shafiq a parting pray for the past 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back