Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 31/12/13 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chishti Mujahid sounds like he is talking to himself about the game. Seems very disconnected from the viewer.

adnan nearly bottled it but all wells that ends well. Mathews super knock ends and ajmal takes two wickets.

Should have got them out a while ago, interesting to see how Shezad does, Masood deserved to play also.

I think another hundred coming up from hafeez. SL is his favorite team.

So Sri Lanka finally all out after some resistence from Mathews.

gave 50 runs too many for the last 2 wickets but then then to get them 124/8 after 57/0 was also something not expected. At the start of the day you would take 204 AO. Now need to bat well and get 400.

gave 50 runs too many for the last 2 wickets but then then to get them 124/8 after 57/0 was also something not expected. At the start of the day you would take 204 AO. Now need to bat well and get 400.

i think end of the day 204 is good for pakistan. i do not think there is anything in the pitch for bowlers anymore.

Wow this bowler averages 65+ after 15 matches and I was thinking Indian bowlers are bad.

Both of these bowlers averages 60+. These are some Tendulkeresque averages.

Epic opening bowling partnership. With bowling averages of 66 and 74, its one to remember for the ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back