Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 4/1/14 | Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Sri Lanka finished Day 4 at 420/5 courtesy of Mathews century.

With a lead of 241, how much longer will they bat before they have a go at the Pakistani batsmen?

Pakistan pundits are seriously disgraceful. Why does geo super hire ex players, domestic players who know nothing about the game.

This ex domestic player mujahid jamshed kept going on and on in how bhatti will be useless in the long run as his action will not be suitable for reverse swing and that he will be useful without his pace.

It took Waqar 2 seconds to dismiss this crap remark and said that bhatti can easily learn reverse swing and that he has been a find for Pakistan in this series.

Pakistan pundits are seriously disgraceful. Why does geo super hire ex players, domestic players who know nothing about the game.

This ex domestic player mujahid jamshed kept going on and on in how bhatti will be useless in the long run as his action will not be suitable for reverse swing and that he will be useful without his pace.

It took Waqar 2 seconds to dismiss this crap remark and said that bhatti can easily learn reverse swing and that he has been a find for Pakistan in this series.

Watch PTV m.Wasim and Bazid are doing very good analysis honestly

Wasim even said Ajmal's deliveries are not breaking albeit a couple of them may be his elbow is stiff :13:

Ramiz and Waqar feel Ajmal needs to cut down on playing T20 leagues. I don't agree, he has every right to maximize his earning potential especially since he started his career late.

Ramiz and Waqar feel Ajmal needs to cut down on playing T20 leagues. I don't agree, he has every right to maximize his earning potential especially since he started his career late.

Ya but i think he should be rotated in Odi's with :rehman

Jayawardene has his 50. Poor third umpiring allowed him to do. He should have been out in the 108th over. It's potentially cost Pakistan the game.

Apparently Jayawardene should have been out. What happened I wasn't watching yesterday?

Bhatti bowling poorly. We need someone a bit more economical

SL arent looking for a result, only Pakistan collapse can hand them a win here

As a neutral this is pathetic stuff from lankans they are leading by 250+ and still playing -ve cricket

no win no fee ka matlab ye nahi ke apko charge nahi karingay

does not matter how much SL scores its all about Pak implodes or not

Has this Prasanna guy ever made more than 2 runs outside Asia?

Pakistan need to think about there bowling for next Test

The only change that Pakistan should or can opt for is Talha in place of Rahat, rest of the bowling hasnt been that bad, and you obviously cant drop Ajmal for one bad game

Crazy stuff by Younis not wearing helmet standing up to the stumps when Ajmal is bowling.

One thing is to be brave, but you dont wana be stupid either.

The only change that Pakistan should or can opt for is Talha in place of Rahat, rest of the bowling hasnt been that bad, and you obviously cant drop Ajmal for one bad game

Its not about dropping :ajmal , but playing a team according to opponents.

79 overs left in the day

If lanka look for 300, that means Pak. would get to bat 68-69 overs that is if lanka declare

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE BLOODY TEAM! can we please have the same team for one series atleast so much shuffling everywhere

The highest successful run chase for Pakistan is in Karachi against Australia in 1994, chasing 314

Pakistan bowling is overrated in test matches. In shorter formats they are good though

What did he say?

Waqar has got defeatist mentality already. Quite appalling

Anyway why is our batting such a failure apart from two old men. And Shafiq who only scored when it mattered once

80 overs left in the day.
Sl should declare now,if they are to entertain any thoughts of a win.

Someone ring me up when this tallu Mathews finally declares

Now Lanka are been defensive here , they should have declared and got few wickets at least , to give confidence to there bowling

Uwaisul Karnain: "Couldn't agree more with Waqar Yonus (on mike) who thinks chasing this target is already beyond Pakistan's interest as the RRR is already above 3.6"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back