Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | Oct 16, 2017 | Pakistan Innings

The difference between babar and Kohli is that Kohli would have scored 100 off 100 instead of 130, so 30+ more runs for his team.

Not taking anything away from Babar, but this is for some of the deluded and blind fans who think he is as good as Kohli.

If he wants to be an ATG instead of a Pakistani great he needs to maintain a strike rate of 90-100+ throughout his career from here, or win a world cup or two for his team with a man of the tournament in one.

Ofcourse he is not at Kohli level right now. But he does have the potential to do so by the time he is at Kohli's age.

The thing is, after as many innings, Kohli had 2 centuries, Babar has 7. And more runs, and more sixes AND a better SR. 2 hundreds vs 7, that's more than triple.

Yes.

I dont know which young players some guys here are seeing.

To be Babar at his AGE is better than many.

Pakistan cant afford sarfraz ahmed down the order , we need big hitters. Sarfraz should open or play at number 4/

The difference between babar and Kohli is that Kohli would have scored 100 off 100 instead of 130, so 30+ more runs for his team.

Not taking anything away from Babar, but this is for some of the deluded and blind fans who think he is as good as Kohli.

If he wants to be an ATG instead of a Pakistani great he needs to maintain a strike rate of 90-100+ throughout his career from here, or win a world cup or two for his team with a man of the tournament in one.

As long as he plays, and develops - he'll get better and better ... still early days, let the boy enjoy his game!

Well at least we played 50 overs and made enough to defend

Hassan Ali with a SR of 350, this beast needs to be unleashed earlier.

Excellent effort by Babar and Shadab to get us to a competitive total. Should make for an interesting chase

As long as he plays, and develops - he'll get better and better ... still early days, let the boy enjoy his game!

I want us to have a batsman like Kohli, if we do then we can become number one and potentially dominate ODI cricket like Aus of 00s, or India of present.

More than enough runs for the best ODI attack in the world :afridi

Good recovery from 101/6 but I still feel Pakistan are about 40 short here.

Also the dew factor will liven up the pitch making it easier to play your shots. This is a pitch where you need 125kph bowlers and not 136+ like Junaid and Hasan. If we are to win this, spin has to win it for us. I would actually open the attack with Hafeez today.

Pakistan will need to bowl well to defend this total here

Back