Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 3rd ODI | Dubai | 18/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahson8

ODI Debutant
Runs
Tanvir in for Cheema
Pakistan
Mohammad Hafeez, Imran Farhat, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Umar Akmal, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Sohail Tanvir
Sri Lanka team
WU Tharanga, TM Dilshan*, KC Sangakkara†, LD Chandimal, DPMD Jayawardene, AD Mathews, BMAJ Mendis, NLTC Perera, S Prasanna, SL Malinga, CRD Fernando
Pak won the toss, batting 1st

Last edited:
I hope Hafeez can put up a performance with the bat today as well as wid the ball

250 should be the target, anything over that will be a bonus.

I have to go to Jumma very soon so will be praying for a good performance from the boys.

Tanveer can either bowl not bat. Cheema and Junaid are genuine bowlers with wicket-taking ability and more control.

What's up with Malinga's tummy, looks fat

Lets hope we can post 250-60 here!

Need to have a good opening partnership!

Oh damaad trying to be positive today..

I would like him to play that shot in Aus against Lee, or in SA against Steyn.

Still dont know why YK and Razzaq and farhat are still in the team!

Hafeez has looked postive in both ODIs and then got out early!

10/0

I have a feeling Hafeez just needs to survive 7-8 overs. Then he can cash in for a big one.

someone please give me a link to watch the match...crictime.com isnt working

Lets hope Hafeez can bat atleast 20-30 overs today!

Pak 10/0 after 1 over

Just saw the line-up. Is Tanvir in to boost the batting? I would have brought in Junaid if Cheema needed to be replaced.

But anyways, Lets Go Pakistan!

Decent start. But it's important they don't lose a wicket in the first 10.

We need to make sure we play Malinga with respect and put the bad balls away when they come along.

Pak 14/0 after 2.3 overs

better start then the last game :)))

On another note, who thinks Hughes and Watto are both going to get a hundred? Watson has conversion problems. Hughes usually doesn't.

Am I the only one who thinks Farhat cannot pick Malinga's short ball?

arguably i can say imran farhat plays the fastest in our team finally a good sign......

Hafeez batting like old of himself. I think he needs to be little more positive :)

Hafeez needs to make SL pay for that dropped catch!

Good to see Hafeez taking his time this time. Needs to get back in the groove and then he can cash in later. Let Farhat play the positive role for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back