Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 5th ODI | Abu Dhabi | 27/12/2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
baffles me when poor players like hafeez can stack runs against trundlers of minnow sri lanka and on concrete/roads of UAE and a legend like sharjeel khan has been struggling

Wasn't the best of innings by Sharjeel. Didn't seem to be playing his natural game.

was stuck big time. I think opposition has worked out his weaknesses too. They were bowling to his stumps alot. Anyway offtopic but congrats on being the new MOD. sharjeel missed out on a fine run making series.

I quite like Maqsood. I hope he try to stay long at the middle rather than going for glory shots

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Actually feels like we're in some sort of trouble with the bat now. Haven't felt that feeling in ages, mostly been plain sailing in this SL series :)).

Its imperative that these two build a partnership now.

Hopefully Misbah allows Umar Akmal to come in before him.

Qamar Ahmed another commie from the time of World War 2 might be coming for PAk SL Test series in place of Aqeel read in a paper

I want umar akmal to be in the middle and play a decent innings

question.
if any player from pakistan gets 100 today, would it be record for pakistan 5 match five 100?

He should be restricted to t20 only or someone teach him to have patience to construct an innings. What a waste of talent

Was he on line when ball was released ??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Think Misbah will score big, always does in these situations. Just hope someone else is there to support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back