Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 5th ODI | Abu Dhabi | 27/12/2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman

Test Captain
Runs
Pakistan have won the toss and have elected to bat first.

Rehman in for Afridi
Anwar for Bhatti

Last edited:
Pakistan won the toss and bat first

Last edited:
2 changes for Pakistan

Rehman in for Afridi
Anwar Ali in for Bhatti

Why was Haris even selected if he wasn't even going to play a game? :facepalm:

This match takes extra significance as the Officiating Replay System (ORS) will be trialled during this match. The ORS is a key experiment in the ICC's continuing bid to improve the Decision Review System (DRS). Though the DRS is used in most international matches barring those involving India, its usage, implementation and efficiency continues to be debated. The ORS aims to iron out one key drawback in the current system, by allowing TV umpires to have control of the replays they can see, an improvement over the current scenario where they depend on replays provided by the broadcasters

interesting

why Haris was selected if he was only going to warm the bench pathetic stuff and then some people say Misbah doesn't deserve criticism.. he definitely deserves criticism on pathetic decisions like that :facepalm:

If I were Hafeez, I would let the talented youngster Harris Sohail to play todays match and rest myself. But its not me its Hafeez who wants to score against the weak Sri-Lankan side, this shows the selfish attitude of the Pak seniors towards there juniors.

why Haris was selected if he was only going to warm the bench pathetic stuff and then some people say Misbah doesn't deserve criticism.. he definitely deserves criticism on pathetic decisions like that :facepalm:

So who should replace him? I don't think anyone would dropped even if you win the series already.

If I were Hafeez, I would let the talented youngster Harris Sohail to play todays match and rest myself. But its not me its Hafeez who wants to score against the weak Sri-Lankan side, this shows the selfish attitude of the Pak seniors towards there juniors.

please leave Hafeez aside for today at least it's Misbah's team he should and he can force any one to sit on the bench..!!

Hafeez feels threatened by youngsters thats why he wont rest in a dead rubber and let Harris Sohial play. If it was an Australian player he would definitely give chance to a younster, this shows how selfish Hafeez and Misbah are, they are not like Lala.

So who should replace him? I don't think anyone would dropped even if you win the series already.

Shahzad because we all know he has proved himself and he has fixed his spot.. Shahzad is even in the Test Squad so he will have more chance to prove himself.. Once again the same story will repeat that a player went on to the tour and came back without playing a match..

Even if you have to compromise for just one match you can do it IMO =)

Hafeez feels threatened by youngsters thats why he wont rest in a dead rubber and let Harris Sohial play. If it was an Australian player he would definitely give chance to a younster, this shows how selfish Hafeez and Misbah are, they are not like Lala.

He didn't play in the last dead rubber vs SA when Steyn was ALSO rested

Hafeez is far from an angel but some of the hatred he gets on this forum is really mind boggling

Shahzad because we all know he has proved himself and he has fixed his spot.. Shahzad is even in the Test Squad so he will have more chance to prove himself.. Once again the same story will repeat that a player went on to the tour and came back without playing a match..

Even if you have to compromise for just one match you can do it IMO =)

Yeah, that would be good change but again Misbah thinks other way around.

Openers are out Shehzad and Sharjeel to open the innings!

and now LBW shout :( Sharjeel cant play thse bowlers who bowls around the wicket

Matter of time before Sharjeel goes. He is closing the face of the bat to any ball that is slightly straight and trying to play it to leg. Eventually he will get an edge or play on.

Needs to learn how to play stright to a straight ball, rather than trying to play it whippishly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back