New Zealand v Pakistan | 5th T20I | Christchurch | Jan 21 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to play Uganda or PNG again.

Or maybe a 3rd string England or someone like Junior Dala.

These players might chase 200 even in T20.

I've not followed cricket in as much depth over the recent years so my opinion isn't worth a great deal

I think he's good but not great, also he's the least of our problems

Think we've got quite a few other problems in the side

I do think the team lacks an opener that can score at a higher rate, Finn Allen for example has shown the value of having a much higher strike rate, much rather have a lower average but a much bigger strike rate. Whether those players exist is another matter
Fair enough

Where have you been? You, OXY, AJ

Some of the legendary, iconic posters here.

An insult to the history of previous all rounders that have played for Pakistan...forget Razzaq, Afridi or Azhar Mahmood, he's not even a poor man Hafeez or Malik...

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why this 40+ year old keeps getting, chance after chance?

Iftimania bro, Iftimania, all the youngsters are lapping it up.

Can this please be the last time we see this absolute fraud play for Pakistan?

How on earth is Ifti a regular? Seriously, what am I missing?

Fair enough

Where have you been? You, OXY, AJ

Some of the legendary, iconic posters here.

Just got busy with life and following cricket with the same intensity just wasn't viable

Would always check scores but committing to watching full 5 days or even a full ODI just wasn't possible

Football has always been my primary passion so that always took priority over cricket

Just got busy with life and following cricket with the same intensity just wasn't viable

Would always check scores but committing to watching full 5 days or even a full ODI just wasn't possible

Football has always been my primary passion so that always took priority over cricket
Good man

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just glad I was old enough to enjoy the good times of Pakistan cricket.

The times of Afridi, Razzaq, Nazir, Akhtar, Inzi, Moyo, Guldozer etc

Yet, here I am, watching this shambles on the telly when it's nearly 1:30 am...who is the bigger idiot?
It’s better to face up to our most humiliating times as supporters than to just ignore them.

This will be our history. Always stay a part of it.

This series was meant to give new players complete chances . Instead Ifti played all 5 games

It's baffling

He's played all 5 games, been utterly useless

Yet he'll be in the next squad

Nobody does rewarding failure quite like Pakistan cricket

yes...those guys were crazy fun to watch - even for this indian fan...
SA running full ballast was an awesome sight in itslef- total box office, me and my bros would drop whatever we were doing when he was on!

I watched Razzaq and Azhar Mahmood, live, hit the ball into the upper echelons of Lords stadium. And this was before the advent of T20...
Now reduced to watching this timid bunch who cannot even clear the inner circle...

Shaheen really lacks game awareness. Just swining across the line everyball. He should have just tried to get Farhan on strike

They destroyed a beautiful team under Sarfaraz

All for nothing

62 balls faced by Rizwan/Babar (more than 50% of the balls) made 51 runs. Something could have been faced by youngsters.

His confidence is shot

He wasn’t considered good enough to open over Haseebullah

That’s a death blow. He batted after Nawaz and Iftikhar too
yeah shoving him down at 7 is never good on a new player, he has to try and eak out his own confidence rather than being trusted

Abbas has probably already outscored Chacha in one innings than what Chacha has scored this whole tour!

Abbas has probably already outscored Chacha in one innings than what Chacha has scored this whole tour!
Chacha is an empty jersey, has no function or utility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoaib Malik just got married again, showing he still has what it takes......might as well bring him back, can't be any worse than this bunch......
Get Hafeez to un-retire as well and we might save us some embarrassment, come the World Cup

Iftikhar needs the same belt treatment that the crowd handed to khushdil shah....Crowd must take matter in their hands and boo the crap out of iftikhar..

Ok, time to sleep...don't know why I keep doing this to myself, watching the same poor show over and over again and expect a different result....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back