New Zealand v Pakistan | 5th T20I | Christchurch | Jan 21 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
And out he goes, one shot too many but still a very useful knock

Can't see anyone else matching this scoring rate so we'd do well to get anywhere close to 150

So is Rizwan going to take initiative or is Farhan going to have to bat out of his skin?

Is Sahibzada Farhan any good? Everytime he’s batted I’ve always been asleep. Never watched him play

Rizwan and his constant injuries. He’s not done anything for the last few overs it’s been all Fakhar

Pakistan - 88/3 (13 overs).

Pakistan should try to reach 155-160. That can give bowlers something to defend.

Mostly against weak sides. His ER is high against bigger sides. He has been playing since 2008. 15 years. Obviously he will have higher count.
He varies his pace and length with good effect. Works against average batters 9 out if 10 times in this format. And quality batters have all the time to pick his lengths and to time the ball to clear field

Fakhar provided some brief moments of joy, normal service of dull and slow cricket has resumed

Rizwan oblivious to team score keeps taking singles for that 50.

Chacha worried that he will have to come out "early" and play the spin bowlers!

Failing to understand why Nawaz is being sent up here...

Don't you need to know what you have in Farhan? And just as I write that, Nawaz is out. lolz.

Great innings from the match winner. Wow what a player. Future captain, Future PM it’s all in the name #NAWAZ you are soo shareef batting so unselfishly. What a player! Wow!

So Babar’s strike rate has dropped back down to 120 by the end of the series?

And here comes Chacha Ifti

How on earth this dud has managed 54 T20i's is absolutely beyond me, the odd decent knock but it's mostly failure after failure

We were bad but this is ridiculous. Even the bowling has been beyond pathetic.

Wait.

We needed that Rizwan 40 otherwise we would be 50 all out.

How on earth this dud has managed 54 T20i's is absolutely beyond me, the odd decent knock but it's mostly failure after failure
You’ve been around for long, since the Shoaib Akhtar/Inzimam era

What are your thoughts on Rizwan? Won’t judge

PSL has done more damage than good...we have put an actual novice as Kuptaan just cos he won the PSL...

PSL, the gift that keeps giving...

Love this guy Sahibzada

Initially I wrote him off as a T20 player/opener

But he turned me into his fan when I saw him play like an absolute cheetah in the domestic cup

He’s a good batsman

An insult to the history of previous all rounders that have played for Pakistan...forget Razzaq, Afridi or Azhar Mahmood, he's not even a poor man Hafeez or Malik...

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why this 40+ year old keeps getting, chance after chance?

MashaAllah great innings by team man Rizwan without him Pakistan would be bundled for 50 . Real team man didn’t even miss a single game and youngsters took a rest

You’ve been around for long, since the Shoaib Akhtar/Inzimam era

What are your thoughts on Rizwan? Won’t judge

I've not followed cricket in as much depth over the recent years so my opinion isn't worth a great deal

I think he's good but not great, also he's the least of our problems

Think we've got quite a few other problems in the side

I do think the team lacks an opener that can score at a higher rate, Finn Allen for example has shown the value of having a much higher strike rate, much rather have a lower average but a much bigger strike rate. Whether those players exist is another matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back