New Zealand v Pakistan | 5th T20I | Christchurch | Jan 21 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys they have to bat like this

Otherwise we will get bowled out for 100

Two Fantastic drops on Babar, just as good as two wickets imo.

Babar seems genuinely struggling.

Rizwan seems genuinely padding for his 50.

This is what it has come down to.

At least with these guys doing as poorly as they are, there won't be any talks of a Babar-Riz opening pair anymore.

Useless Babar finally got a boundary. Shocking.

The world’s most useless T20 opener

Imagine becoming this after playing 90 straight T20is

Have you seen how well they're bowling? And the quality of our middle order in the last 4 games? This is necessary to save us from embarrassment.

Babar's power and bat speed seems like its genuinely declined. He literally struggles to pull half trackers.

Babar lost the plot

He was supposed to make sure we got to 100

One of the worst T20 innings in the history of Pakistan cricket mercifully comes to an end.

I really feel sorry for intelligence of those who consider this pair the best.

Rizwan is not even trying.

He just wants to bat through for his 50.

Such a terrible innings.

Makes no sense as Babar was in form this series.

Hafeez/Zaka has shaken up the dressing room I reckon. Shaheen is no leader to Marshall his troops through this mess.

Babar choosing the wrong side to hit, obvious they don't do any prep for these games. Everyone and their dog was saying which boundary side to target before the game.

Babar was batting like a number 3 as opener

And an opener as number 3

These guys need a psychologist, not a professional cricket coach

babar was struggling from
Ball 1. He was trying to hit but couldn't. Haven't seen a pathetic innings from him in a while

Dropping or “resting” Rizwan was the way to go for this match instead of letting him stat pad again. Saim and Haseeb should’ve opened or Saim and Fakhar with Haseeb at No.3.

Yeh le Rizwan

6 by Fakhar

Thank you for destroying this man’s career with your nudge intent

Take that again Rizwan

Thank you for destroying our cricket

6 more by Fakhar

Why doesn't Pakistan open with Fakhar?

He is a natural opener. He is aggressive. Just what is required in T20 format.

Failed a lot before, then RizBa wanted to hog the spot to stat pad.

It is beyond me that Fakhar has to wait for Babar and Rizwan to statpad and kill the momentum before he gets to come out.

Rizwan has some sort of black magic spell on the opening spot.

Because he failed in every single opportunity he was given as a T20 opener and has been playing better at #4.

Fakhar should open, make use of the power play along with another aggressive opener who ever it is. Not sure why he bats so low

Its like we're watching a totally different game now.

Because he failed in every single opportunity he was given as a T20 opener and has been playing better at #4.
He was just out of form during that part of his career and would have struggled at any spot. He is a natural opener and enjoys playing pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t understand why Fakhar is not being given the opportunity for the power play. He will make more runs than snail and slug. Mohammed Harris or Saim should Open with Fakhar

He was just out of form during that part of his career and would have struggled at any spot. He is a natural opener and enjoys playing pace.

He needs to open but that requires breaking Rizwan’s black magic spell and I don’t think that’s possible. Some really strong kaala jaadu there.
Rizwan is the greatest opener in cricket history

Last edited by a moderator:
Fakhar’s ability to twist his wrist when swinging is phenomenal

I try it a lot in nets. When it connects, it’s out of the park

Ultimately the total won't be enough but it's always nice seeing Fakhar hit a few runs

Though no idea what he was thinking with that shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back