Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | Asia Cup | Dhaka | 15/3/12 | 1st Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This RR is now quite acceptable ... Hammad finally gets a chance to do something in cricket :p

wow what the hell happened to my eyes I am looking at Hammad Azam Bowling.

If inshAllah hammad takes 2-3wickets by not giving away too many runs... I'm expecting to see a lot of criticism in new threads against misbah for wasting him for so long :d

Sangakkara and Tharanga are the key...

They are both capable fo scoring hundreds...

Hammad seems to be an off spring of gavin larsen, chris harris, cronje, ealham's generation!

thank god Roshan is out of commentry box was getting annoyed at the way he says wiiickaaats LoL

Cheema today is an excellent example of why STRIKE RATE is more important than ECONOMY RATEs...

Woha! Very impressive performance by the Pakistani bowlers, especially Cheema.

Stage is set for India vs Pakistan Final. :38:

i would much rather hammad bat at 6 and not bowl any over then for him to bat at 8 and bowl a few overs

Azam needs time, if he is under a proper coach , he will be great by 2015WC comes, you will need pace bowling all rounders there

Mashallah good come back by PAK. Cheema was really pissing me off but very happy to see he made a good comeback. I hope AZAM shines with bat and bowl so he could become a consistent member of the team. also would love to see pak get them all out under 200 to stand a chance to win cuz anything over 250 will be difficult for them. hope PAK WINS

Hammad seems like a batsman who can bowl a bit.. nothing special - Ganguly.

hamaad need to give MOM performance today to keep asad out for asia cup atleast!

that was no wicket taking delivery, any experienced batsmen would have clubbed it for a boundary.

But good to see him getting a wicket

Pak fielding - WOW !.... if Whatmore is responsible for that -sign him for life !!

once again, it looks like the bowling might have made it easier for the batting. We really need to get our chasing act together for crunch games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back