Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | Asia Cup | Dhaka | 15/3/12 | 1st Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess thats why younis is in the team, the guy is one of the oldest but fitter and more athletic than so called youngsters :))

SL have a long tail. They are a gonner. The spinners havent even come on yet

Wicket maiden, two left-handers at the wicket. 1 to come next. Pakistan's game!

Why Misbah is not giving any chance to Hammad to bowl ? At least he should be given an over or two

Last edited:
I donno why ppers hate misbah. I think if it was any other captain other than misbah cheema would have been out of the attack. Look at what cheema has done.

Its looking like a Mohali Pitch where the ball comes on nicely for the first 10 overs and will stuck in the surface as the game goes on

u can't predict anything in cricket, situations can change at any time, INSHALLAH we'll win this though
I know but I am quietly confident now with SL's main batsmen out for next to nothing. This is a flat belter of a wicket.

Its all down to afridi and ajmal now to contain and outdo the rest of lankan batting!

Our fielding has been impressive today MASHALLAH, Fountain seems to have done his job

Left-hander in next so bowl Hafeez until they leave or until he finishes. We then have Ajmal & Afridi, arguably our best bowlers!

3000 srilankans living in dhaka? I wonder if even 300 are living in the whole of pakistan ..esp after 2009 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back