Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | Galle | Day 3 | 24/06/2012 | Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gul should have a whack now. No point staying around. Have a hit and maximise the runs!

I think we should refuse to come out to bat again.

Ovalgate istyle

Sri Lanka should've finished around 250 runs with all the horrid umpiring calls in their innings. O well, moving on. Weather - 30% chance of rain. Whose feeling lucky?

another awesome performance by pakistan team ..well done boys ...100 scored by whole team :)

If you consider 20 runs a wicket the difference would be only 100, not fair. No wonder SL did not want DRS, they are following India

Try thsi against England, Australia or India and rules would change in Cricket. Not nice to be Pakistani these time

Lols since 2009 pakistan have 6 scores of 100 ore less. They should play Test cricket as it was ODI matches when they lose 3-4 early wickets, they will reach 200 at least by that strategy.

I cant remember I have seen a worse pakistsni test lineup.

At the last count, at least four decisions during Sri Lanka's innings, and three during Pakistan's innings, only one of them marginal, going against the visitors. I can recall only one going against Sri Lanka, the dismissal of Kulasekara. thats from cricinfo n they hate us :D

Lols since 2009 pakistan have 6 scores of 100 ore less. They should play Test cricket as it was ODI matches when they lose 3-4 early wickets, they will reach 200 at least by that strategy.

I cant remember I have seen a worse pakistsni test lineup.

9 decision against you in two days is just wrong, that does not happen in any sports.

"In a week where the ICC will yet again discuss the Decision Review System, the Galle Test provided cricket's governing body more evidence for making the system mandatory for all international matches"
make it mandatory

Sri Lanka may have decided to actually bat..

Wow they may set us the biggest target in test match history

SL batsmen are trying to boost they average let them waste time there is more chance of a draw

Randiv 4/13,it sums up everything......
he is such an avg bowler.....but got support from reckless batting from Pak and friendly Umpires

At the last count, at least four decisions during Sri Lanka's innings, and three during Pakistan's innings, only one of them marginal, going against the visitors. I can recall only one going against Sri Lanka, the dismissal of Kulasekara

At the last count, at least four decisions during Sri Lanka's innings, and three during Pakistan's innings, only one of them marginal, going against the visitors. I can recall only one going against Sri Lanka, the dismissal of Kulasekara

They said 9 decision against Pakistan in two days, with DL method 20-25 run a wicket and the match would have been even. Not good for the game of cricket, even soccer is using reviews

Lots of Indian on the ICC board and no one in India wants to use review system even though they won the world cup because of that. Tendu was out and review said he was not.

Hang on. News coming in that Sri Lanka, for some reason I cannot fathom at all, have decided to bat on. We'll wait for official confirmation. I hope that it is never confirmed, I hope whoever came up with that idea is charged with attempting to destroy Test cricket. I hope I am hallucinating

:3ddisgust:100::69:If SL decides to bat........
Just useless they already have a overwhelming lead of 372
They might be right. They are thinking four of the batsmen were not out and Pakistan would score 100 more than SL might get out in the fourth inning against Ajmal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back