Pakistan vs West Indies | 2nd Match, World Cup | Nottingham | May 31, 2019 | Pakistan Innings

Even Viv is saying they are much better players than this as he has seen them in PSL. I have been saying and seeing the same in last 2, 3 years that this team is being managed poorly

They competed against England and beat us in the warm ups.

Think they have a better chance of qualifying for the semis than NZ, SA and Pakistan.

And WI didn't? WI bowled ENgland out for 113 runs. They bounced out ENgland exactly like this.

If we get to 120 and get 3 quick wickets we can still make a game out of it.

What the h... happened there! Lol

I switched off for a while. Just saw the scorecard. Damn

The CT champions is humiliated. It was coming and more to come infact in coming future. Infact some arrogant Pakistani fans deserves this humiliation fully. Now they should think millions of times before using the term 'minnows' for other teams whole their own team is playing like this. They have to admit that no test playing nation is a minnow now. No cricket lover should try to make mockery by using this term for opposition. Even Afgans,Ireland can give any team run for their money on any day.

Very true...treat all with respect...even the team that is loosing...end of the day those guys are living their dream...most of us keyboard warriors are not....love and respect to pak from indian fan..

Are people really hurt by this? You would of had a feeling this was coming and known it would be tough to make the Semis given the teams recent performances in England.

WI are a good team.

Even Viv is saying they are much better players than this as he has seen them in PSL. I have been saying and seeing the same in last 2, 3 years that this team is being managed poorly

Political involvement and nepotism is our main problem. Not that it will get better anytime soon tho.

Maybe the British people in green will finally start supporting their actual country

England winning the World Cup is best for world cricket at the moment, and they will be winning a lot, you won't feel as awful

he really makes pathetic comments - at times it feels there is a slight disconnect between the brain & mouth .
Real poor handling of short pitch bowling .

Yes he just says whatever comes to his mouth

This was expected. Look at where India were in 2007 wc along with pak. After that they won 2011. And semi finalist in 2015 and again second favorites to win in 2019 after england. But Pakistan. Sadly has gone down and dow. After that at least they should have won against WI, sl, bng, afg. But now with defeats against afg and WI. I don't see Pakistan winning even one game in this tournament so disappointed to see this.

Are people really hurt by this? You would of had a feeling this was coming and known it would be tough to make the Semis given the teams recent performances in England.

WI are a good team.

Are you serious??
We might have somewhat expected this against aus or sa but definitely not wi

Oh dear, I hate to see PAK battered like this. WI throwing down a marker?

Wahab Riaz demolishing all my hopes of defending this total. This pitch is an absolute road. We cant do anything.

Feel for the crowd man. These Pakistani batsmen are shameless but the crowd is still there toughing this out when it makes sense to go home now and not waste the rest of your day

This is actual Pakistan team!!!!! Don't know how we score 340+ 3 matches in a row. Must have some help from angel or English bowlers are really that bad.

Maybe the British people in green will finally start supporting their actual country

England winning the World Cup is best for world cricket at the moment, and they will be winning a lot, you won't feel as awful

Lol, asking your own people to support England. Way to go 👏🏼

Regardless of the conditions you don't collapse like this against Windies

A new low for this pathetic team.

Champions trophy fluke is long forgotten

Wahab has shown guts in every WC and he is doing the same today as well

This is why Wahab was a definite upgrade over Faheem Ashraf. He's 10000 times the batter Faheem is.

On a wicket where around 370+ is par we scrape past 100... shabash!

What baffles me is that the bowling has been poor and batting has been poor of the poor

Back