Pakpassion Live at the SCG | Day 4 | Aus v Ind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gambhir plays the deadly dab that has been his downfall in the past three innings for a streaky four

FTB takes the walk of shame back to the pavilion. The Indian tail starts here, they got to bat well otherwise Teendy could be left stranded again.

Come on Laxman! Time to hit a wristy cover drive for four, bring out the oohs and ahs, and then nick one to slip.

Bringing on Lyon is only to the advantage of Indian batsmen. Clarke needs to keep his quicks going for as long as possible.

Laxman off to a flying start as well. Flicked and driven through off now with great authority. This pitch should really suit him

Lyon nearing a 30 average, still less than Ashwin for now.

Lyon nearing a 30 average, still less than Ashwin for now.

onlywayisup.jpg

Siddle still running in like he has a battery pack attached.

Very few better sights in Cricket than watching Laxman play spin and cover driving for four

Sachin nearly holes out in the deep and then LBW shout. Needs to keep the focus.

Not impossible to draw??

Draw is out of the question imo. 5 sessions still to go which means another 2 new balls from now. Even if India bat 4 more sessions they will only have a lead of around 150 which Aus could chase down in the final session.

If it happens it will be one of the greatest fightbacks in history.

Draw is out of the question imo. 5 sessions still to go which means another 2 new balls from now. Even if India bat 4 more sessions they will only have a lead of around 150 which Aus could chase down in the final session.

If it happens it will be one of the greatest fightbacks in history.

True. Very tough...There will be 50% chance of draw if these two play both the sessions today...LAxman need to pull of an eden..this time with sachin. For now ...its 5%(Draw) to 95%(aus win)

True. Very tough...There will be 50% chance of draw if these two play both the sessions today...LAxman need to pull of an eden..this time with sachin. For now ...its 5%(Draw) to 95%(aus win)

Yep if they can somehow hang in there by close of play then 50% of draw depending on how the pitch behaves on day 5. I can't see it breaking up that much.

Good fightback so far by India with Sachin leading the way. :14:

I'm actually hoping for Tendulkar to get his ton today for some reason.

Even one magical spell from any Australian bowler would be awesome :malik

I guess Lyon won't be picked for the third test, it's going to be all pace attack

Its Wasim commenting..both sound the same sometimes for some reason

No, I meant someone in the back (Slater I think) of the C9 room saying it was Ganguly for the trivia question.. a player who took a best of 8 for? lol. :manzoor

As i said, declared too early. Why give them the flattest pitch conditions, with all those guns in the batting line up? Should have declared ten overs before stumps.

Laxman almost threw it away. Lazy shot to a poor ball, landed past the fielder. :facepalm:

New ball will be key here now. An Indian collapse coming up:)

100 partnership, great effort. Still a lot of work needed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back