PakPassion predictions competition: ICC T20 World Cup 2022

DHONI183

A departed friend who will live in our memories fo
Runs
Post of the Week
The main round of the upcoming ICC T20 World Cup kicks off on the 22nd October and, to add to your fun of watching the matches, PakPassion also offers you the chance to participate in a predictions competition. Get the expert within you working and make predictions for every match.

Below is the link to join our competition:
https://www.superbru.com/t20_world_cup_predictor/pool.php?p=12507247

Should the link not work, below is the code to join it through the Superbru app:
geekwily

It´s not all about predicting the winner, predicting the margin of the win too earns you a point. For information on how the points system works, please see the link below.....

https://www.superbru.com/t20_world_cup_predictor/how_to_play.php#tab=scoring

The above page contains some other useful information as well, such as, about earning an extra Grand Slam Point by correctly predicting the results of all the matches in a round (and the competition is divided into multiple rounds of matches).

So, guys, join the competition and have fun! :)

It seems like that we are more confident than India this time and that may come back to bite us. They don't have good bowling and we don't have good batting. In the end if their batting even put up 160-170 we be in trouble, i assuming usual ground conditions based on recent games, though not sure what is the par score in Aus.

Join up guys - I love this competition!

Come on, guys, join up. Very few days left. It's a fun competition.

Two members approved earlier today! :)

Two more members approved.

We now have seven in total.

Come on, guys! Very little time left.

Guys, it starts tomorrow! Only 23 hours left, to be exact, to be absolutely precise. :D

Three more applicants have just been approved. :)

This is the Prediction Version. We should do the Fantasy version on SuperBru as well.

Guys, very little time left. Come on, join up!

Two more members approved. :)

Have to admit - I just couldn't see NZ beating Aus!

gPciQIn.png

Standings after the first three matches.....

Standings.JPG

Latest standings......

Standings.JPG

Forgot to put in a prediction for the Eng v Ire game and a margin for the Aus v SL game. Just thought I'd give the rest of you a chance to catch up... don't want to ruin the fun for you guys by getting too far ahead :shappy

80dcf1d67c6ca8244db4066d5262e286.jpg

Missed this match, anyway that match is abandoned:malik

Last edited:
Latest standings....

Standings.JPG

Forgot to put in a prediction for the Eng v Ire game and a margin for the Aus v SL game. Just thought I'd give the rest of you a chance to catch up... don't want to ruin the fun for you guys by getting too far ahead :shappy

Well, I always like to pounce on the mistakes made by the enemy. :msd

Latest standings.....

Standings.JPG

Latest standings.....

Standings.JPG

Standings....

Standings.JPG

Standings....
Standings.JPG

Standings....
Standings.JPG

Standings.....

Standings.JPG

Standings ahead of the Semi-Finals.....

Standings.JPG

Standings after the first Semi-Final....

Standings.JPG

Standings after the second Semi-Final....

Standings.JPG

Standings at the end of the tournament.....

Standings.JPG

I got four points from the Final, but it was overall a horrible performance from me, not hiding that. A good reality check after all the success that I´ve had. I´ll have my work cut out before the next tournament.

Congratulations to the winner!

Back