Participate in the PakPassion ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Fantasy League and win cash prizes!

I am way down at 22nd position :cry: I guess I have no idea how to play this

Updated Fantasy League points table after the Afghanistan vs Uganda Game:

wsQ9X02.png

osfnV7F.png

from 5th to 26th lol
Now after having most players from England in my fantasy pick it seems like I will be out of the list tonight. :hasan2

Tbf it’s been a bad day for most people, most of us would’ve had 4-5 English players and 3-4 Dutch players, both games either low scoring or rain affected.

Why am I unable to adjust my team i still had 5 minutes before the game started ?

Why am I unable to adjust my team i still had 5 minutes before the game started ?

You can only do it before the first game of the day, which would’ve been before the India vs Ireland match.

You basically have to predict the playing xi for the other games.

finally some good picks like Arshdeep, Rohit and Bumrah gave me a some boost in points this time.

If you scroll down to ‘latest updates’ you’ll see an option for more info about the matches, that’s where you’ll be able to see when mods are locked and opened.
It's a bit confusing.

1717668452978.png

Here for instance it says Lock on 15:30 GMT before Pakistan v USA match. That I get.

But then will it Open just before Namibia v Scotland match at 19:00 GMT? or after the match ends?

It's a bit confusing.

View attachment 144266

Here for instance it says Lock on 15:30 GMT before Pakistan v USA match. That I get.

But then will it Open just before Namibia v Scotland match at 19:00 GMT? or after the match ends?

It’ll open after Scotland vs Namibia match once they’ve updated the points for both games.

And, for Day 7 I believe there’s 3 games so it’ll open after the 3rd game.

Updated Fantasy League Points after Pakistan vs USA match

1717717360473.jpeg
1717717371675.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today’s a hard one, I’ll have Indian players in my team but I hope they don’t perform well🤔

Back