Participate in the PakPassion ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Fantasy League and win cash prizes!

I think i am already out of this race.just cannot keep up with the pace and cannot make necessary changes in time.

Updated Fantasy scores after Canada vs Pakistan game (11-06-2024)

v64FqKV.jpeg

S0YaP8i.jpeg

Hoping to end in top 20 at least LOL. I must say, I performed really bad till now because of my own mistake as I was not changing teams frequently.

It's getting even harder to catch top 3.
Always difficult to catch the top players if there is a difference in excess of 500. The top 2 will be very difficult to unseat, more so given how well they are playing.

Always difficult to catch the top players if there is a difference in excess of 500. The top 2 will be very difficult to unseat, more so given how well they are playing.
But one good captain can be a great differential.

But one good captain can be a great differential.
Yes but that isn't easy, lots of luck involved there. Also with so many games on the same day in this tournament transfer management isn't as important as it usually is in this game.

Yes but that isn't easy, lots of luck involved there. Also with so many games on the same day in this tournament transfer management isn't as important as it usually is in this game.
What rank you're sitting at, currently??

I chose West Indies 11 today because ik a mauling is coming up so I'll get massive boost in points.

I choose all 11 only when I'm certain of a massive Mauling
good choice but its difficlut to pick certain players of WI whos gonna perform.. so would be tricky for u i guess!

I will have a maximum pick from England and Afghanistan as their players are in good rythm and easy to pin point who will perform.

Updated Fantasy League points table after West Indies vs New Zealand Game:

apClzzk.png

yUtieBj.png

2 games left now in this fantasy league competition.

Here is the updated standings after the 1st semi-final:

IeCKkA6.png

KQejxvE.png

Back