Peshawar Zalmi (196/8) defeat Quetta Gladiators (120) comfortably by 76 runs to forge their way into the PSL play-offs

ahah roy pushes the ball boy, then says sorry
He didn't push him, he was running full tilt and there was no way he was going to be able to stop before running into him.

Laurie evens lol

Should have just given Rutherford the gloves

Quetta have no reason not to chase this now

There batsmen need to turn up

Babar Azam looks evolved as a T20 batter. Almost all the innings in this PSL and innings vs New Zealand have been healthy with high strike rates.

Positive signs for Pakistan going forward in the WT20

Mohammad Amir PSL 2024:

6 matches
5 wickets
39.20 average
8.90 economy

Not in the top 20 wicket takers this year so far.

Some good captaincy and some poor captaincy by Russow

Giving easy singles to Naveen early in his innings

Couple of dots and the guy would have got out

Anyone else see a bit of Rohit in Babar's Pull shot against Sohail Khan's last ball? Have noticed this throughout his career with the pull shot but he lacks that hitman power.
Agreed. Maybe he needs to get on the vada pav diet.

Just kidding 😂

Babar Azam looks evolved as a T20 batter. Almost all the innings in this PSL and innings vs New Zealand have been healthy with high strike rates.

Positive signs for Pakistan going forward in the WT20
Evolved in what sense? He looks like the same player

Here’s to hoping Roy and Russow get these runs for Quetta

No hopes from Nafay

Evens T20 sr of 137 in over 250 games

Let’s hope this guy brings some runs

Quetta have pegged Peshawar back 20-30 runs here

Shakeel should face first over of Saim and look to take him down

Peshawar also loaded their side with at least 5 proper bowling options

Both teams sensed this was a belter

Mohammad Amir PSL 2024:

6 matches
5 wickets
39.20 average
8.90 economy

Not in the top 20 wicket takers this year so far.

Not surprising in the slightest. Watching him suddenly bend his back against Babar today showed that he isn’t even trying most of the time.

It’s all about the $$$.

Disgraceful individual who provide everyone right about him.

Really impressed with Saim's bowling in the PP. Guy can actually flick the ball.

Ideal replacement for Imad Wasim

SO satisfying to see Saim tear a hole into the soul of the Afghani pacer :devilish:

I was just about to praise Mehran and he takes out Saud.. Woot!

Mehran is very aggressive. And looks very involved and up for the challenge

Mehran bowling a bit too fast

New batsman

You can slow it up to him

I dont know why I feel like PZ is just one wicket away from winning the match :rolleyes:

Been difficult to chase in pindi. Ball sticks in the surface a bit more in second innings

Roy goes and I dont think there is any more life left in this game :stokes

Mehran Mumtaz bowling similar to Jadeja? Bowling quick into the pitch stump to stump and getting turn whenever it needs.

Saim's been working on his bowling.

Did Shaheen give his bat to nafay after 1 knock? Absolute cringe.

Saim Ayub is having a great PSL 9 not only with batting but with bowling too. If not with batting he can do good for the team with bowling and vice versa.

At this rate, Quetta will get knocked out and Karachi will fancy going through

This???

UTWuMaj.png
Poor guy can't reply to the posts hence has to find something else. Pathetic really just the players he supports.

Are you sure it's not you? Feel for you. You can't reply to the posts. I don't blame you. Everyone who you have backed has flopped so badly that they have been dropped lol.
Who did I back and got dropped?

What are QG playing for? NRR?

They are likely going to lose their next game against Multan

KK would fancy their chances winning two games

Nothing changes the fact that Sarfaraz is the last captain to win some silverware for Pakistan
Why would I bother when sarfraz and Asif Ali has been dropped? Take a break it's difficult to digest the million players you have backed have all flopped.

Ah yes, that’s him when Imad took the wicket of Malik yesterday
Wicket of Malik enough said lol. Imad was reminded by his home crowd about Babar and he started crying. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Why would I cry when sarfraz and Asif Ali has been dropped? It's you who is crying. Take a break it's difficult to digest the million players you have backed have all flopped.
You are crying because their success for some reason has traumatised you. You can cry all you want, true happiness for you will be when someone besides Sarfaraz leads Pakistan to glory. Before then, it’s pretty much useless to celebrate them not playing a game

Sarfaraz being a champion has traumatised Pakistan cricket fans for some reason

Rameez suggesting to bring in Sarfraz because of experience and oust Rossouw because of lack of form. As if Quetta were dripping in success in the last few seasons with Sarfraz at the helm.

You are crying because their success for some reason has traumatised you. You can cry all you want, true happiness for you will be when someone besides Sarfaraz leads Pakistan to glory. Before then, it’s pretty much useless to celebrate them not playing a game
I will always be grateful that sarfraz helped us win an ICC trophy, not sure why that will traumatize me? Just because I think he's a rubbish cricketer which is a fact doesn't mean I won't appreciate him helping us win an ICC trophy. As I said take a break it's clearly affecting you rationale not that you had any in first place.

I will always be grateful that sarfraz helped us win an ICC trophy, not sure why that will traumatize me? Just because I think he's a rubbish cricketer which is a fact doesn't mean I won't appreciate him helping us win an ICC trophy. As I said take a break it's clearly affecting you rationale not that you had any in first place.
Well then put a sock in it.

Russow proper South African choker

One win to get and can’t get the job done. Same as South Africa in the 2022 World Cup

Rameez suggesting to bring in Sarfraz because of experience and oust Rossouw because of lack of form. As if Quetta were dripping in success in the last few seasons with Sarfraz at the helm.
Sarfaraz is done, it was time to move on a long time back. I dont know why people keep clamouring for his return. He cant even play well at PSL level, let alone international

Quettas another big defeat . Clearly captaincy pressure on rillie .

Quettas another big defeat . Clearly captaincy pressure on rillie .
He’s non serious

If they wanted a white captain, should have been Roy. At least he has the match intensity to keep switched on

Man this nafay is so overrated and mediocre talant they were really comparing him to the greatest pakistan talent babar azam lol

He’s non serious

If they wanted a white captain, should have been Roy. At least he has the match intensity to keep switched on
They don’t have any captaincy material after Sarfraz . They should have got imad over Amir to lead Quetta

Back