[PICTURES] Elderly Muslim man beaten up on train over suspicion of carrying beef in Maharashtra

KingKhanWC

Test Captain
Runs
So sad to watch , cowardly attack on an elderly person.

In a video that went viral on social media shows a dozen people surrounding and assaulting the man, verbally abusing him and even hurling rape threats

These RSs extremists are sick , diseased

========================================

1725192592102.png

An elderly man was allegedly assaulted by his co-passengers on a moving train in Maharashtra’s Nashik district on suspicion of carrying beef.

In a video that went viral on social media shows a dozen people surrounding and assaulting the man, verbally abusing him and even hurling rape threats. The Government Railway Police (GRP) has begun a probe into the incident, identifying some individuals involved.

"We have taken cognisance of the video and identified the victim. Some of the people involved in the attack have also been identified, and a probe is on," PTI quoted the official as saying. However, no case has yet been registered.

According to the GRP, the victim, Haji Ashraf Munyar, a resident of Jalgaon district was travelling to his daughter’s house.

The elderly man is also heard saying that it was goat meat and not beef. The assaulters were dissatisfied with his response and kept aggressively questioning him about it.

Congress MP Imran Pratapgarhi took to X to blame the ruling government and the law and order situation.

NCP (SP) leader Jitendra Awhad strongly criticised the incident.

“Some youngsters beat him up because they thought he was carrying beef. This is not Maharashtra. This is not our culture. Where will this stop,” he questioned.

The Maharashtra Animal Preservation Act 1976 bans the slaughter of animals like cows, bulls and bullocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if he was carrying beef , it’s a normal food for the planet .

If you believe an animal which is eaten by billions is holy , it’s frankly your problem . Do not dictate what foods others shall eat or not , it’s idiotic & extremist .

This is the type of behaviour that turns posters like @Hitman @cricketjoshilla on

More than 20 young males & yet one attempted to stop the attack.

I’ve noticed rss fans always seems to attack the weak , usually in numbers .

If God can be carried out killed on a train , go seek mental health help .

More than 20 young males & yet one attempted to stop the attack.

I’ve noticed rss fans always seems to attack the weak , usually in numbers .

If God can be carried out killed on a train , go seek mental health help .
If it is their belief then we should respect it and respect their right to feel offended about beef.

But slapping up an old man can't be condoned. I saw somewhere that they threw him off the train. In this situation is seems they are just using beef as an excuse here for anti Muslim violence.

Totally condemn this attack on the poor old man, no matter what the provocation. Beating up elderly people can never be condoned.
It is indeed sad that hindus in India are behaving like the mobs in Pakistan, lynching and killing whenever there is an alleged blasphemous incident.

The culprits need to be caught and punished severely.

If it is their belief then we should respect it and respect their right to feel offended about beef.

But slapping up an old man can't be condoned. I saw somewhere that they threw him off the train. In this situation is seems they are just using beef as an excuse here for anti Muslim violence.

It’s a right to believe anything, nobody should be harmed for it but respect is a different term . No RSS follower respects your right to eat beef & therefore it’s only valid to to say it’s your belief but makes no sense to me .

If it’s anti Muslim , why not go fight men your own age ? Small little extremist fools who need a good punishment imo

Totally condemn this attack on the poor old man, no matter what the provocation. Beating up elderly people can never be condoned.
It is indeed sad that hindus in India are behaving like the mobs in Pakistan, lynching and killing whenever there is an alleged blasphemous incident.

Hindu extremists are 10s of millions more . They are copying & following out cow vigilantism, which is decades old now .

There is nothing wrong with eating cows for most people on planet earth. Hindu extremists need to accept this reality, it will help them

Hindu extremists are 10s of millions more . They are copying & following out cow vigilantism, which is decades old now .

There is nothing wrong with eating cows for most people on planet earth. Hindu extremists need to accept this reality, it will help them
This is isolated incident, and we condemn attack on elderly. Glad he is safe.

The entire ecosystem was out to prove that attack on BD hindus was fake news, or secular violence. It took BD hindus to take to the streets in protest and interim head to ask for a stop on attack on minorities, to bust their lies, but they still did everything they could to gaslight it.

Hindus should learn from it.

This is isolated incident, and we condemn attack on elderly. Glad he is safe.

It’s not isolated .

It’s not isolated .
No, it is isolated.

In fact hindu on muslim crimes are still less. Muslim on hindu crimes are disproportional. India provides equal opportunity to its minority and majority to commit crimes against each other.

Isolated incidents and just law and order problem.

There is nothing wrong with eating anything, neither should there be anything wrong with drawing the cartoon of a man dead for over 1000 years as long a it is not insulting in any way. But the fact is that it does rile some people up and lead them to violence.
I absolutely condemn any meaningless violence by hindus like the incident with the old man. I hope people of other religions will do the same when their co-religionists indulge in meaningless violence.

There is nothing wrong with eating anything, neither should there be anything wrong with drawing the cartoon of a man dead for over 1000 years as long a it is not insulting in any way. But the fact is that it does rile some people up and lead them to violence.
I absolutely condemn any meaningless violence by hindus like the incident with the old man. I hope people of other religions will do the same when their co-religionists indulge in meaningless violence.

Not everyday someone gets lynched for drawing a cartoon & the cartoon is deliberately aimed to attack a faith while beef is just a normal common food humans eat .

What can Hindus do to educate their community on this basic reality of food consumption?

Not everyday someone gets lynched for drawing a cartoon & the cartoon is deliberately aimed to attack a faith while beef is just a normal common food humans eat .

What can Hindus do to educate their community on this basic reality of food consumption?
Wondering if I should create a thread to show crimes by indian muslims against indian hindus, either some muslims will be happy to read them, or will see how india has empowered its muslims to attack majority.

But I will not be proud of creating such a thread.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...uccumbs-to-injuries/articleshow/112638418.cms (The newspapers try to hide the identity of the culprit if he is a muslim).

No, it is isolated.

In fact hindu on muslim crimes are still less. Muslim on hindu crimes are disproportional. India provides equal opportunity to its minority and majority to commit crimes against each other.

Isolated incidents and just law and order problem.

100s have been killed or injured in the last few years.

Either you’re ignorant,an rss sympathiser or have no personal hobbies

Wondering if I should create a thread to show crimes by indian muslims against indian hindus, either some muslims will be happy to read them, or will see how india has empowered its muslims to attack majority.

But I will not be proud of creating such a thread.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...uccumbs-to-injuries/articleshow/112638418.cms (The newspapers try to hide the identity of the culprit if he is a muslim).

Create it , you’re always trying to divert .

No RSS fans on here are doing your party any favours, no intelligence to debate . Do you know of anyone on that train at all ?

Lots of people eat pork too. Muslims cannot stand it and pork is even banned in Pakistan and many other muslim countries.
Why don't muslims educate their community on this basic reality too? Why do muslims insist on banning pork in schools and other places where they are in greater numbers?

One off isolated incident which ofcourse should be condemned. But if we nitpick every such incident, we will find issues like these every minute happening in India, Pakistan, BD etc. From Bengal alone, I can give you 10 such contrary incidents.

OP is trying to push an agenda based on this one off incident but unfortunately won't work. Nice try though...LOL.

Irony is India is the largest exporter of beef.

Lots of people eat pork too. Muslims cannot stand it and pork is even banned in Pakistan and many other muslim countries.
Why don't muslims educate their community on this basic reality too? Why do muslims insist on banning pork in schools and other places where they are in greater numbers?

Pigs are not a god or holy . Daft comparison .

Disgusting, last thing we want is Bharat going Pakistan way. I hope Modiji makes some strict policies against such behavior.

100s have been killed or injured in the last few years.

Either you’re ignorant,an rss sympathiser or have no personal hobbies
Killed and injured should be separate category. For a big country like India, it is still a small number, proving that it is isolated. Remember almost 1 fifth of humanity lives in India, but India's share of killings is less than that (ranges from 5 to 10% of global numbers).

I am an RSS sympathiser, they deserve my sympathy. But I don't like them for their soft hindutva.

Also this person was assaulted, and we condemn it. He was not killed and we are happy for it.

Irony is India is the largest exporter of beef.

To this day not one single Hindu can state why cows are holy and bison are not . So they may as well make money

In Dubai supermarket it’s labelled as Indian beef , a top seller too apparently

Killed and injured should be separate category. For a big country like India, it is still a small number, proving that it is isolated. Remember almost 1 fifth of humanity lives in India, but India's share of killings is less than that (ranges from 5 to 10% of global numbers).

I am an RSS sympathiser, they deserve my sympathy. But I don't like them for their soft hindutva.

Also this person was assaulted, and we condemn it. He was not killed and we are happy for it.

It has its own term now , Cow Vigilante.

Would you hit the old man too if you saw him carrying a tub of meat ?

First of all I condemn the attack and the culprits should be in prison.

Coming to saying nothing wrong in eating beef. Sure it is. But if there is a law saying beef is banned, then everyone must follow it.

Would you criticize laws on Saudi Arabia banning pork? Would you be ok for a person drawing pictures of holy prophet in Pakistan? Aren’t there laws protecting the sanctity of your religious figures? Can a non Muslim eat pork in front of a Muslim or in public in Pakistan? Can you tell me what would happen if whatever I said is done in an Islamic country that prohibits it by law?

To this day not one single Hindu can state why cows are holy and bison are not . So they may as well make money

In Dubai supermarket it’s labelled as Indian beef , a top seller too apparently
I have explained it many times on this forum.
There are no bison in India. There is Gaur aka Indian bison which is wild and only found in north eastern part of India.

May be you have missed my post on beef ban. Here i will explain again. All Indic religions have the concept of kamadhenu. It is the miracle cow that grants the wishes of all people. This exists in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Cow is revered as it has multiple uses. Cow milk is thin enough to be even given to little babies. Almost like a mother’s milk.
Cow is the source of livelihood for millions of people around the country. Yadava clan are primarily cow herders. Farmers use cow to plough the fields. India is an agrarian society. There are millions of farmers in India. Its dung is used as manure for the crops. Its status is elevated to that of a mother. It is a cultural thing.

Even Srilanka has beef ban. Will you criticize them? Your ancestors were also not eating beef until Islam arrived.

India exports beef because of hypocrites. You can do whatever you want with a dead cow in your land. But in India it is not allowed to slaughter a cow and sell its meat.

I am personally against beef ban. If the law is there, follow it and don’t make a ruckus.

It has its own term now , Cow Vigilante.

Would you hit the old man too if you saw him carrying a tub of meat ?
cow vigilantism is a law and order issue.

In the place I grew up, lots of milkmen community used to live. Sometimes their buffaloes or cows would be stolen. The blame was on a nearby muslim area. Once two thiefs (who were muslim) were caught red handed trying to steal the cattle. They were beaten and tied to a tree. Any passerby would come and slap them. Not sure what they were fed, but they were let off after 2 days. No bones broken, they could walk. This was during communist rule. People took law onto their hands, because law enforcement was lethargic.

Cattle smugglers are criminals and cow vigilantes are their answer. Both are breaking the law, but if law is not enforced, the water finds its own level.

No, I would not hit the old man.

The only person I want to kill is a local goon from the slum I grew up in, and it is for revenge.

you seem a bright fellow , instead of diverting like every other Hindu poster , address what can be done to stop your brethren from attacking the weak because of a beef Pattie
Your comparison is daft. It looks like you are more upset that cow is revered in India than its actual meat ban.

Whether a certain animal’s meat is banned out of love or hate, it is still a ban. You don’t get to impose your religious beliefs on others.

Why was he carrying beef in a train knowing hindus will be there. When it comes to punishing the wrong, age should never be an excuse. If he was kndeee carrying beef openly then he’s lucky to be alive after committing a seriously blasphemous act. In Pakistan, people burn you up in broad day light for doing these things.

Why was he carrying beef in a train knowing hindus will be there. When it comes to punishing the wrong, age should never be an excuse. If he was kndeee carrying beef openly then he’s lucky to be alive after committing a seriously blasphemous act. In Pakistan, people burn you up in broad day light for doing these things.
Would you have slapped him too?

Would you have slapped him too?

Not me personally.

But I would have confiscated the beef and burnt it down and handed him over to police.

People must not take law in their hand.

The elderly committed a heinous crime I get it, but you must let the police take the action.

Your comparison is daft. It looks like you are more upset that cow is revered in India than its actual meat ban.

Whether a certain animal’s meat is banned out of love or hate, it is still a ban. You don’t get to impose your religious beliefs on others.

No need for me to be upset as im having steak with chips for the football soon .

The old man was attacked for carrying goat meat . It’s hilarious they can’t recognise their deity . Which shows the stupidity of these rss minions. Just stop attacking poor old people pls , it was upsetting to see

It's stuff like this that makes even an optimistic guy like me despair for humanity. I make a lot of allowances for people's passions and emotions but this is just blind hate. Even if they did hold the cow in total reverence, they had no reason to suspect he was eating beef other than his religion.

I'd just love to eliminate all religions but then I guess idiots would just find another ideology to go fanatic over. No point.

It was goat 🐐.

You worship the cow 🐮 but don’t know it looks like ?

I have explained it many times on this forum.
There are no bison in India. There is Gaur aka Indian bison which is wild and only found in north eastern part of India.

May be you have missed my post on beef ban. Here i will explain again. All Indic religions have the concept of kamadhenu. It is the miracle cow that grants the wishes of all people. This exists in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Cow is revered as it has multiple uses. Cow milk is thin enough to be even given to little babies. Almost like a mother’s milk.
Cow is the source of livelihood for millions of people around the country. Yadava clan are primarily cow herders. Farmers use cow to plough the fields. India is an agrarian society. There are millions of farmers in India. Its dung is used as manure for the crops. Its status is elevated to that of a mother. It is a cultural thing.

Even Srilanka has beef ban. Will you criticize them? Your ancestors were also not eating beef until Islam arrived.

India exports beef because of hypocrites. You can do whatever you want with a dead cow in your land. But in India it is not allowed to slaughter a cow and sell its meat.

I am personally against beef ban. If the law is there, follow it and don’t make a ruckus.

The arguments can be made for multiple animals which give milk .

In the west doctors advise not to give cows milk to babies . You been to Modis practice?

It's stuff like this that makes even an optimistic guy like me despair for humanity. I make a lot of allowances for people's passions and emotions but this is just blind hate. Even if they did hold the cow in total reverence, they had no reason to suspect he was eating beef other than his religion.

I'd just love to eliminate all religions but then I guess idiots would just find another ideology to go fanatic over. No point.
People like me will make sure you continue to despair for humanity.

Not me personally.

But I would have confiscated the beef and burnt it down and handed him over to police.

The elderly committed a heinous crime I get it, but you must let the police take the action.
How would you know it's beef bro do you carry a beef detector?

Secondly how would you have burned the curry on the train?

I think you would have slapped the old man but in a meek way when nobody was looking.

What does Pakistan have to do with thread?

Same old deflection tactics by Indian Hindus.

No wonder no one takes India or Hinduism seriously.

indian posters keep writing we dont want to go the way of Pakistan, then find some way to blame the victim, that's exactly how Pakistan went the way it did.

No need for me to be upset as im having steak with chips for the football soon .

The old man was attacked for carrying goat meat . It’s hilarious they can’t recognise their deity . Which shows the stupidity of these rss minions. Just stop attacking poor old people pls , it was upsetting to see
I am not taking about this particular incident. Every Indian condemned the attack on the poor old man.

I am talking about the meat ban in general. India has beef ban. I personally criticize it. Islamic countries have Pork ban. Will you criticize it too?

What is Kamadhenu ?

Hinduism as a religion is very strongly connected with nature and many animals have been shown in divine form in ancient literature.

In most temples, you would indeed find the statue of a holy cow. I also touch the feet and seek blessings always to show my respect.

Still it’s not that highly worshipped as say Krishna or Shiva.

I am not taking about this particular incident. Every Indian condemned the attack on the poor old man.

I am talking about the meat ban in general. India has beef ban. I personally criticize it. Islamic countries have Pork ban. Will you criticize it too?

Is there a ban on carrying cow meat & eating cow meat ?

Pork is sold in most Islamic countries because it’s an animal not revered . Stock to cow meat in India , as an atheist you’re fighting hard for the rss

Hinduism as a religion is very strongly connected with nature and many animals have been shown in divine form in ancient literature.

In most temples, you would indeed find the statue of a holy cow. I also touch the feet and seek blessings always to show my respect.

Still it’s not that highly worshipped as say Krishna or Shiva.

So you were mistaken . A form of a cow is worshipped. The image is strange as it has a female head & a big chest . It’s not about levels of worship , if you believe an animal is sacred or worthy of worship, you have to accept in human history they are eaten . Becoming violent over this is idiotic

How would you know it's beef bro do you carry a beef detector?

Secondly how would you have burned the curry on the train?

I think you would have slapped the old man but in a meek way when nobody was looking.

So you were mistaken . A form of a cow is worshipped. The image is strange as it has a female head & a big chest . It’s not about levels of worship , if you believe an animal is sacred or worthy of worship, you have to accept in human history they are eaten . Becoming violent over this is idiotic

This is not a matter of debate for us.
Muslims must behave when in Bharat, and refrain from hurting the religious sentiments of Hindus just like Hindus take care in conservative Muslim countries.

In Pakistan, mob wanted to kill a ‘woman’ because she wore a clothing that had Arabic written on it. So don’t give us a lesson what’s right or wrong.

It is a question of whether anyone carrying the flesh of an animal should be attacked. My point is that nothing can justify such a attack. It is not a question of whether the animal is 'holy' or 'dirty' or anything else.

A lot of people eat cows and pigs. If muslims are ok with the former, they should equally be ok with the latter. Muslim countries should not jail people for eating pork.

Muslims must behave when in Bharat, and refrain from hurting the religious sentiments of Hindus just like Hindus take care in conservative Muslim countries.

In Pakistan, mob wanted to kill a ‘woman’ because she wore a clothing that had Arabic written on it. So don’t give us a lesson what’s right or wrong.

You don’t need any lessons .

If Muslims don’t behave , you’d snatch their meat , burn it & throw them off public transport, your admission on this thread .

My advice if you travel outside of India & see Muslims having a bbq with beef steaks , which I’m doing now , pls don’t cause violence, it’s dangerous to one self outside of Hindustan .

Watch Bollywood , eat lentils & allow others to eat any animal they wish .

I've said it before - the most lasting legacy of Modi's 10 years in power is that India (or North India rather) has started to resemble a hindu version of Pakistan. Just unforgivable.

I'm still struggling to grasp how the very Hindutva followers who resort to violence against an elderly person in India can be perfectly content shopping in Western grocery stores that sell beef, purchasing vegetables and chicken alongside beef steaks, and working alongside a Muslim colleague who regularly consumes beef.

Does their religion conveniently lose its fervor the moment they step outside India's borders?

Or perhaps Hindutva comes with a built-in geopolitical fence that doesn't extend beyond the homeland?

I've said it before - the most lasting legacy of Modi's 10 years in power is that India (or North India rather) has started to resemble a hindu version of Pakistan. Just unforgivable.
It’s a sub-continent thing excluding Sri Lanka. Hindutva always wanted to lynch Muslims and Modi made it acceptable.

North India was always like this, much before Modi was even born. And Pakistan was a part of Northern India once. The culture is similar.

I'm still struggling to grasp how the very Hindutva followers who resort to violence against an elderly person in India can be perfectly content shopping in Western grocery stores that sell beef, purchasing vegetables and chicken alongside beef steaks, and working alongside a Muslim colleague who regularly consumes beef.

Does their religion conveniently lose its fervor the moment they step outside India's borders?

Or perhaps Hindutva comes with a built-in geopolitical fence that doesn't extend beyond the homeland?
The same way that fundamentalist, America and western culture hating muslims want to immigrate there in droves, and have no qualms buying their groceries from stores that sell pork products, and want to live and work amongst pork eating westerners.

Your religion seems to conveniently lose its fervour once your lot move outside the muslim world too. Only that you seem to change colour once your population reaches a critical mass.

The same way that fundamentalist, America and western culture hating muslims want to immigrate there in droves, and have no qualms buying their groceries from stores that sell pork products, and want to live and work amongst pork eating westerners.

Your religion seems to conveniently lose its fervour once your lot move outside the muslim world too. Only that you seem to change colour once your population reaches a critical mass.
Top half is true. It's just human nature.

Bottom half is just a daft regurgitation of propaganda your politicians spout lol.

I think folks have already addressed it. All religious guys demand more and more concessions to their religious beliefs as they get in the majority.

When they're in the minority though, they're okay to make concessions.

Hindus will eat in restaurants that serve beef or shop in supermarkets that sell beef.
Muslims will pay taxes to their governments in the west knowing fully well that part of the money is going to fund Israel.
Similarly with Jews, Scientologists etc.

I don't think that's necessarily wrong though. That's how democracy works. The stronger majority you have, the more you can mainstream your beliefs.

Only Muslims are prohibited from consuming pork. Non-Muslims are free to sell and consume whatever they wish. Just take a look at New York City—there are long lines at Halal carts filled with pork-eating non-Muslims.

It seems you could benefit from a bit more education on the subject.

I think folks have already addressed it. All religious guys demand more and more concessions to their religious beliefs as they get in the majority.

When they're in the minority though, they're okay to make concessions.

Hindus will eat in restaurants that serve beef or shop in supermarkets that sell beef.
Muslims will pay taxes to their governments in the west knowing fully well that part of the money is going to fund Israel.
Similarly with Jews, Scientologists etc.

I don't think that's necessarily wrong though. That's how democracy works. The stronger majority you have, the more you can mainstream your beliefs.

You’ve just described politics.

Paying taxes is entirely separate from religion and has nothing to do with it.

On religion, Mosques are filled with Muslims from all walks of life in any western countries. No Muslim is lynching anyone for eating Pork nor Muslims are getting lunch for eating beef or practicing their religion. For Muslims and Non-Muslims nothing has significantly changed, at least where I’m at, we all enjoy summer BBQ.

You’ve just described politics.

Paying taxes is entirely separate from religion and has nothing to do with it.
No I was just commenting on your point that Hindus don't seem to mind beef outside India. They do...I have a cousin who lives in California and seems to live a more saatvik life than folks in India. They just adjust. Just like Muslims do in the West.

They're fully entitled to have illogical preferences and enforce them through democratic laws.

On the other hand, we all need to condemn the brainless idiots who commit these kind of savage acts. They're everywhere. Drunken yobs in England trying to target Muslims, illiterate Islamic yokels trying to lynch a woman for wearing an innocent Arabic script dress, ignorant Hindutva fanatics who target an old man because of some vague suspicion.

As I said earlier, it's folks like these that make me lose hope.

Has to be fake news, since indians are ceo’s etc and great sanantanis, they wouldnt ever do this

No I was just commenting on your point that Hindus don't seem to mind beef outside India. They do...I have a cousin who lives in California and seems to live a more saatvik life than folks in India. They just adjust. Just like Muslims do in the West.

They're fully entitled to have illogical preferences and enforce them through democratic laws.

On the other hand, we all need to condemn the brainless idiots who commit these kind of savage acts. They're everywhere. Drunken yobs in England trying to target Muslims, illiterate Islamic yokels trying to lynch a woman for wearing an innocent Arabic script dress, ignorant Hindutva fanatics who target an old man because of some vague suspicion.

As I said earlier, it's folks like these that make me lose hope.

Agreed.

It’s often the case that Hindus who would never resort to violence themselves still defend Hindutva extremists who do act violently against Muslims.

This thread is a clear example of that phenomenon.

Agreed.

It’s often the case that Hindus who would never resort to violence themselves still defend Hindutva extremists who do act violently against Muslims.

This thread is a clear example of that phenomenon.
I am inspired by Allama Iqbal. He led the funeral procession for (Ghazi) Ilmuddin, and said "This uneducated young man has left us, the educated ones, far behind". Ilmuddin had killed a hindu publisher for blasphemy (which was another response for another blasphemy).

Only Muslims are prohibited from consuming pork. Non-Muslims are free to sell and consume whatever they wish. Just take a look at New York City—there are long lines at Halal carts filled with pork-eating non-Muslims.

It seems you could benefit from a bit more education on the subject.
Cut the condescending, mate.
We've had several cases of muslims in France demanding that no pork be served in school lunches in areas where they are in greater numbers. There have been similar instances in other European countries too.
Why do some muslims living in western countries have this issue with non-muslims eating pork then, particularly when no one is forcing them to eat it?

Cut the condescending, mate.
We've had several cases of muslims in France demanding that no pork be served in school lunches in areas where they are in greater numbers. There have been similar instances in other European countries too.
Why do some muslims living in western countries have this issue with non-muslims eating pork then, particularly when no one is forcing them to eat it?
Any links to this?

The way it was reported in British media was that French suddenly stopped offering a non pork alternative and basically said Muslims and Jews could eat pork or nothing.

Not me personally.

Rare, Medium?

Now you’ve admitted you’d rob an old man of his meat , can you explain why the cow is sacred & why you’d act like salman khan and attack an old man ? Are you a Bollywood tough guy ??

I think we of Pakistani descent don't really understand the nuances of Hindu thought. They have gods for every situation, I was told over 3 million when I studied religious education at primary school in England. So for them it is probably no contradiction to protect a cow or a spider, but then resort to lynch mobs against fellow Indians of a different faith. Could be they are just invoking a more vengeful deity when they indulge in more violent behaviour....which generally happens when they are in much larger numbers than their adversaries.

Any links to this?

The way it was reported in British media was that French suddenly stopped offering a non pork alternative and basically said Muslims and Jews could eat pork or nothing.
Here you go :

The thugs in this video should be arrested rightaway and prosecuted.:mad:No excuse for this. If they thought it was a violation - they should have gone thru the proper legal channels. But not resort to thuggish behavior. No place for thugs n the modern society no matter what religion they are from.

Unfortunate but not unexpected considering the silent hate being promoted.
Our Society (Indian) needs to take a step back, unfortunately everyone’s on steroids right now to hate someone they don’t identify with.

I respect Hindu beliefs but they should not impose it on others. Ironically they call themselves most tolerant religion.

In Canada, in recent years we saw a surge of property rental ads like 'Vegetarian only'. Recent wave of Gujarati immigrants hire only one of their own and live with one of their own. They speak in Gujarati among themselves at work, how unprofessional and rude.

I respect Hindu beliefs but they should not impose it on others. Ironically they call themselves most tolerant religion.

In Canada, in recent years we saw a surge of property rental ads like 'Vegetarian only'. Recent wave of Gujarati immigrants hire only one of their own and live with one of their own. They speak in Gujarati among themselves at work, how unprofessional and rude.
There is also a wave of Indians pooping on beaches in Canada too. Do you think there is a link between the open defecation and growing intolerance or is it different communities?

Here you go :

The article you have presented says the exact opposite of what @gani999 said. This is the stuff we are aware. He is the one claiming

"We've had several cases of muslims in France demanding that no pork be served in school lunches in areas where they are in greater numbers. "

However the article is showing the French state is essentially forcing the Muslims to eat pork.

Back