[PICTURES] Elderly Muslim man beaten up on train over suspicion of carrying beef in Maharashtra

I respect Hindu beliefs but they should not impose it on others. Ironically they call themselves most tolerant religion.

In Canada, in recent years we saw a surge of property rental ads like 'Vegetarian only'. Recent wave of Gujarati immigrants hire only one of their own and live with one of their own. They speak in Gujarati among themselves at work, how unprofessional and rude.
Agree but let’s not forget how Poonjabis have highjacked Brampton with their tractors and what not.
I can post videos if you need but I’m sure you have seen it first hand.

How is this even legal in Canada, isn't it discrimination ? That is some real ghetto-ish behavior ewww.

If it gets reported, the person can be in trouble.

But, these often don't get reported. People don't want to snitch I guess.

Will authorities take any action?

Beating up an elderly is simply cowardly.
We need an update on this. Its all over social media and News outlets.

Since it is captured on camera, the culprits should be arrested swiftly. But no update on the arrests yet.

Bail was canceled. The updates are in the replies by the same poster. That's good. These thugs deserve the max punishment..
Brilliant. These kinds of thugs should never get bail. It will be a slap on the face of democracy.

Agree but let’s not forget how Poonjabis have highjacked Brampton with their tractors and what not.
I can post videos if you need but I’m sure you have seen it first hand.

I don't know what do you want to convey with intentional mispronunciation of word Punjabi/Panjabi even when Goras in Canada have no problem in saying it correctly.

How does having a tractor is akin to vegetarian discrimination. It is completely legal in Canada. You don't even need a drivers license for it above the age of 16. Are you saying Punjabis showing their farmer cultural roots is discriminatory to fellow Canadians?

What does any of it has to do with topic on hand? Which is meat consumption.

I don't know what do you want to convey with intentional mispronunciation of word Punjabi/Panjabi even when Goras in Canada have no problem in saying it correctly.

How does having a tractor is akin to vegetarian discrimination. It is completely legal in Canada. You don't even need a drivers license for it above the age of 16. Are you saying Punjabis showing their farmer cultural roots is discriminatory to fellow Canadians?

What does any of it has to do with topic on hand? Which is meat consumption.
The topic on the hand is not meat consumption, there is a different thread for that, this one is one of intolerance,
nothing is more evident than Panjabis intolerance towards others in Brampton.

There are enough articles on that, Surrey is other place where Panjabi gangstas are evident.
So lets not portray rural background of Panjabis is only what they portray in Brampton.

I respect Hindu beliefs but they should not impose it on others. Ironically they call themselves most tolerant religion.

In Canada, in recent years we saw a surge of property rental ads like 'Vegetarian only'. Recent wave of Gujarati immigrants hire only one of their own and live with one of their own. They speak in Gujarati among themselves at work, how unprofessional and rude.
I opppse the beef ban and government shouldn’t interfere in people’s dietary habits. However, the animal in question here is a scared animal for Hindus, Buddhists and Jains. The law is made keeping in view with the majority sentiment. All other meat can be eaten.

Gujaratis(some of them) are extreme veggies. Some of them don’t eat food made in my house apparently they don’t trust the utensils we use. In our house eggs, fish and sometimes chicken are cooked. They don’t sit with us and eat at lunch hour at work if they he fish we bring in our lunch box is not veggie. Jains are not extreme in this case.
I agree that there should be no discrimination based on diet at least in foreign lands. Anyone who rents their houses based on diet should be reported.

I have about half a dozen Punjabi friends who I interact on a regular basis. 4 are Khatri and 2 are Sikhs. All of them are total veggies. I know Sikhism allows the consumption of meat. But most I see are hardcore vegetarian.

Tolerance is appreciated and admired when you are in the position of strength. Not when you are weak. Once hindus establish their dominance, there will be kindness shown to the weak, and if there is any transgression like this, there will be outpouring of condemnation.

Jafa par jafa tum karo, sitam par sitam hum saheiN,
Humari hi fitrat hai ke hum na kabhi gila kareiN.

I opppse the beef ban and government shouldn’t interfere in people’s dietary habits. However, the animal in question here is a scared animal for Hindus, Buddhists and Jains. The law is made keeping in view with the majority sentiment. All other meat can be eaten.

Gujaratis(some of them) are extreme veggies. Some of them don’t eat food made in my house apparently they don’t trust the utensils we use. In our house eggs, fish and sometimes chicken are cooked. They don’t sit with us and eat at lunch hour at work if they he fish we bring in our lunch box is not veggie. Jains are not extreme in this case.
I agree that there should be no discrimination based on diet at least in foreign lands. Anyone who rents their houses based on diet should be reported.

I have about half a dozen Punjabi friends who I interact on a regular basis. 4 are Khatri and 2 are Sikhs. All of them are total veggies. I know Sikhism allows the consumption of meat. But most I see are hardcore vegetarian.
The topic on the hand is not meat consumption, there is a different thread for that, this one is one of intolerance,
nothing is more evident than Panjabis intolerance towards others in Brampton.

There are enough articles on that, Surrey is other place where Panjabi gangstas are evident.
So lets not portray rural background of Panjabis is only what they portray in Brampton.

Again I repeat, What do Punjabi's have to do with this thread? You are bringing Punjabi's to this thread because I happen to be a Punjabi?

I have worked with different ethnicities from India, even my coworkers from Pune and Bengal call these Gujju's out.

@JaDed again what do Punjabi's mostly from Abbotsford (yes they hit mostly in Surrey and Langley) involved in gangs have anything to do with my remark on Gujjus.

@Champ_Pal I fully respect their beliefs and everything as long as they are not adding to the problems of basic necessity like housing, Again you too brought me being a Punjabi into discussion, what's the rational behind this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I repeat, What do Punjabi's have to do with this thread? You are bringing Punjabi's to this thread because I happen to be a Punjabi?

I have worked with different ethnicities from India, even my coworkers from Pune and Bengal call these Gujju's out.

@JaDed again what do Punjabi's mostly from Abbotsford (yes they hit mostly in Surrey and Langley) involved in gangs have anything to do with my remark on Gujjus.

@Champ_Pal I fully respect their beliefs and everything as long as they are not adding to the problems of basic necessity like housing, Again you too brought me being a Punjabi into discussion, what's the rational behind this.
You say you fully respect their beliefs, but have problem with gujjus looking for vegetarian tenants.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does violate CHRA but it doesn’t stop these people from doing it anyway. Good luck fighting that fight. It won't get you far.

Here'a must read on what is discrimination in Canada.

Human rights in housing: an overview for landlords (brochure)
Since it is Canada, I am surprised that why no action is taken if it is illegal.

Btw, I agree it is discriminatory. If it is private property, everyone should have the right to be discriminatory. Only whrn it is public property, then it should be equal for everyone. Like, I can select what is the religion and ethnicity of my cook. It is discriminatory, but since I am a private individual, paying out of my pockets, I have every right to decide who would be my beneficiary. Private individuals have every right to be discriminatory to choose who they socialize with, whom they marry, who they allow in their house as cook, maids of tenants.

Hardcore vegetarians and vegans have dietary issues wherever they go. Some can’t stand the smell and sight of meat. The problem comes when these people go to foreign lands but still continue their old habits like they were in India. I am sure the law in Canada does not allow housing discrimination based on the diet of the tenants.

Hardcore vegetarians and vegans have dietary issues wherever they go. Some can’t stand the smell and sight of meat. The problem comes when these people go to foreign lands but still continue their old habits like they were in India. I am sure the law in Canada does not allow housing discrimination based on the diet of the tenants.
It is not like they have a choice. The sight and smell of meat products evoke strong negative reactions. Like it would if you are given a dish made of dog meat.

it is unfair to complain about vegetarians or vegans not being able to leave their dietary habits.

Especially Gujju Jains. They're not just vegetarians but also refuse to ear anything that grows underground: no potatoes, onions, ginger etc.

Tossers should just find another planet.

Especially Gujju Jains. They're not just vegetarians but also refuse to ear anything that grows underground: no potatoes, onions, ginger etc.

This is why most Jains live in concentrated communities. Very nice and friendly people though.

This is why most Jains live in concentrated communities. Very nice and friendly people though.

I'm just saying the concentrated community might as well be another planet.

They don’t enforce it on others, usually extremely successful people in business and career. Dont cause any law and order issues as a group. No problem being compatible with their quirks. Tossers who have an issue with them are the bigger nuisance and need to F off.

Cut the condescending, mate.
We've had several cases of muslims in France demanding that no pork be served in school lunches in areas where they are in greater numbers. There have been similar instances in other European countries too.
Why do some muslims living in western countries have this issue with non-muslims eating pork then, particularly when no one is forcing them to eat it?
It is important to note that in Islam, Muslims are not permitted to impose dietary restrictions on non-Muslims; the prohibition of pork applies exclusively to Muslims. For example, in Dubai, pork is available in designated sections of grocery stores, catering to non-Muslims.

The comparison you've drawn reflects a misinterpretation akin to the actions of Hindutva extremists in France concerning Muslims. Both of these perspectives, in my view, are misguided.

I am not attempting to be condescending; rather, I am trying to understand why Hindutva-driven religious violence often manifests as geographically specific. Whether it stems from a misinterpretation of religion, political motives, or pure animosity towards a particular group, the root causes remain unclear. So far, the only explanation I've encountered is that it’s 'about our feelings,' which doesn't fully address the underlying complexities.

Nice to see he’s not too seriously hurt.

Poor chap must be fearful carrying or eating anything outside.

My request to all RSS cowards , cows are eaten , don’t lose sleep over this & don’t gather 30 Bollywood hero’s to attack one man .

You are free to imagine anything that helps you cope with reality.

Please don't focus on such trivialities.

If beach - shack - Kerala - beef rings a bell, get cracking right away. You've already wasted a precious 48 hours.

Please don't focus on such trivialities.

If beach - shack - Kerala - beef rings a bell, get cracking right away. You've already wasted a precious 48 hours.
You can imagine me in your favourite setting if that is how you roll, but I have a lifetime to waste.

Back