[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Can a fitter looking Sharjeel Khan be ready for a comeback for Pakistan?

He was better technically than Fakhar Zaman in my opinion, Fakhar is a glorified cross bat slogger. Sharjeel hit through the line, but he was involved in some betting scandal I think and that was the end of that.

Also the guy was a bit fat.
Still can’t believe he threw his career away, he was really coming into the zone and one of the best players of short ball I’ve seen.
He did give left handed Inzy bhai vibes

Not a bad idea to give him a run in T20is.

I am sure he can do well.

With the typical openners like Babar and Rizwan we will always get 40-1 in the powerplay.

Sharjeel is one of the best timers of the ball in Pakistan. A true talent and much better than Shafique/Imam.

Get him on the team TBH. He needs a good run (10-20 ODIs). You guys are severely underrating this talent. He is much younger than Iftikhar.

Sharjeel Khan hit a blazing 67-ball century, his 12th in List A cricket in the Pakistan Cup. He hit 12 fours and 6 sixes.
One of the few aggressive openers we have in the country.

Sharjeel Khan hit a blazing 67-ball century, his 12th in List A cricket.
Good for him. Unfortunately it's a small win as he will never see international cricket ever again.

The guy had a shot at PSL last year where he promptly humiliated himself and his supporters who apparently still haven't learned their lesson.

Anyone with the slighest cricket knowledge can see he doesn't have what it takes. His fitness is comparable to a guy who sells cricket equipment rather than one who plays the game. The hands and eyes are not going to withstand international level bowlers.

And none of that withstands the fact that Sharjeel is an utter disgrace to the nation and needs to be consigned to the garbage bin of Pakistan cricket.

Good for him. Unfortunately it's a small win as he will never see international cricket ever again.

The guy had a shot at PSL last year where he promptly humiliated himself and his supporters who apparently still haven't learned their lesson.

Anyone with the slighest cricket knowledge can see he doesn't have what it takes. His fitness is comparable to a guy who sells cricket equipment rather than one who plays the game. The hands and eyes are not going to withstand international level bowlers.

And none of that withstands the fact that Sharjeel is an utter disgrace to the nation and needs to be consigned to the garbage bin of Pakistan cricket.

Sharjeel has to perform in the PSL to get into the ODI side, yet Imam doesn’t even get picked by a franchise in PSL…

Sharjeel has to perform in the PSL to get into the ODI side, yet Imam doesn’t even get picked by a franchise in PSL…
How is this the same thing lol.

Imam was given a chance in ODI's several years ago and managed to retain his spot until now through consistent international performances against all sides.

Sharjeel sold his country for a quick buck then upon his return failed in international cricket, failed in PSL and failed to stop resembling a beached sea animal rather than a cricketer.

You can look as hard as you like but there is no injustice here. The only wrong is what Sharjeel did to himself and the people of Pakistan via his low IQ and ill-discipline.

How is this the same thing lol.

Imam was given a chance in ODI's several years ago and managed to retain his spot until now through consistent international performances against all sides.

Sharjeel sold his country for a quick buck then upon his return failed in international cricket, failed in PSL and failed to stop resembling a beached sea animal rather than a cricketer.

You can look as hard as you like but there is no injustice here. The only wrong is what Sharjeel did to himself and the people of Pakistan via his low IQ and ill-discipline.

You can’t use PSL stats against him if we’re replacing him with someone who doesn’t get picked for the PSL.

Imam wasn’t given a chance, it was his birth right to play for Pakistan.

Imam played every game vs SL in UAE, fair enough he scores a century on debut.

Next series was a tour to NZ where he played 1 game, the 2nd ODI - he failed. Inzi protected him by “dropping” him for the 3 remaining games where we saw Faheem Ashraf open lol.

The next series he was given a “chance” to play a 5 match series vs Zimbo and the rest is history.

You can’t use PSL stats against him if we’re replacing him with someone who doesn’t get picked for the PSL.

Imam wasn’t given a chance, it was his birth right to play for Pakistan.

Imam played every game vs SL in UAE, fair enough he scores a century on debut.

Next series was a tour to NZ where he played 1 game, the 2nd ODI - he failed. Inzi protected him by “dropping” him for the 3 remaining games where we saw Faheem Ashraf open lol.

The next series he was given a “chance” to play a 5 match series vs Zimbo and the rest is history.
If you want a similar style of player to Sharjeel then pick Saim but definitely not Sharjeel as he's to old and pluss his fitness.

Abdullah and Fakhar are doing a fine job. There's no need for this Sumo fighter.

Why not groom saim ayub? He's younger, fitter, clearly more talented and groomable to become world class and saim doesn't even have technical issues, he just lacks experience?

But saim clearly has to correct mindset?

Why bring sharjeel who's unfit and sold his country?

Fakhar is 200x > Sharjeel lol, I've said it before and I'll say it again, irrespective of what people believe, Fakhar is Pakistan's best batsmen this past decade.

Theirs a reason our fraud no 1 states that fakhar playing 20 overs is game changing

I love the brand of cricket Fakhar and Sharjeel both play.

I personally believe Sharjeel is a much better batsman/opener against Pace and swing. He is more likely to hit the ground running when attacking the new ball as compared to Fakhar who definitely needs a bit of time before he gets going

For Indian batting conditions, I would have loved to have a line up like this:

1. Fakhar
2. Sharjeel
3. Babar
4. Saud
5. Iftikhar
6. Umar Akmal/Aamer Jamal
7. Mohammad Harris (wk)
8. Imad
9. Shaheen
10. Amir
11. Abrar Ahmed

These were totally flat batting conditions. Guys who back themselves to hit big would be successful here

I would suggest all pp’ers to check out the PSL 2023 thread I made in regards to balls-per-six ratio. That’s a key stat. There are clearly batters in Pakistan who are much better equipped to challenge the batting firepower that teams like Australia and South Africa possess.

this is not how it works in the real world. These are fantasies.

If you admit to a crime, you committed that crime. He admitted to it.

Also, no one can threaten him with a ban forever without any proof. That is just a very childish thing to say. The high court handles the appeals for such crime and he had the option to appeal if he was innocent.

I think, instead of wasting your time arguing about a mans crime, why not learn how the justice system works with appeals.
It’s the truth man.

He admitted to the crime for a lighter sentence, that’s exactly how the world works. It’s called a plea deal.

PCB removed his ban when he was forced to accept guilt. It was a fraud case. Not fair at all. No proof of fixing either.

For Indian batting conditions, I would have loved to have a line up like this:

1. Fakhar
2. Sharjeel
3. Babar
4. Saud
5. Iftikhar
7. Mohammad Harris (wk)
8. Imad
9. Shaheen
10. Amir
11. Abrar Ahmed
That’s a solid squad.

I would swap:
Saud => Haris Sohail
Iftikhar => Asif Ali

And tweak the batting orders like this:

1. Fakhar
2. Sharjeel
3. Babar
4. Haris Sohail
5. Mohammad Harris (wk)
7. Imad
8. Asif Ali
9. Shaheen
10. Amir
11. Abrar Ahmed

It’s the truth man.

He admitted to the crime for a lighter sentence, that’s exactly how the world works. It’s called a plea deal.

PCB removed his ban when he was forced to accept guilt. It was a fraud case. Not fair at all. No proof of fixing either.
no they did not. A suspended sentence is given to every spot fixer. Basically if you get 2 years ban, you get 1 year suspended which means that if you admit your crime, you only get a 1 year ban. Something that Asif Afridi got.

No where did PCB remove his ban.

You need to read up how the legal system works. He had appeals, he had a high court appeal if he thought he was treated unfairly.

How is it a fraud case? He admitted to the crime, case closed, hes a fixer.

Your lack of understanding of the legal system is just hilarious.

He was threatened to be banned forever. Of course, he admitted guilt to get a lighter sentence.

Let’s see you are punished to life imprisonment. If you admit guilt, you get only 3 years. What do you do smart guy?

A prominent poster, Junaids, looked into his case with a friend from the legal profession, who was a lawyer. According to them, there was nowhere near enough evidence for Sharjeel to be punished.

I'm not saying Sharjeel was innocent but you can't punish someone if you don't have anything conclusive. The problem is Najam Sethi made it all about himself because of his narcisstic nature. He took no time to tell the world that he caught Sharjeel and was raving about PSL's anti-corruption stance.

The same Najam Sethi has a very shady history as evident by what he did during the Balochistan resistance movement in the 70s.

no they did not. A suspended sentence is given to every spot fixer. Basically if you get 2 years ban, you get 1 year suspended which means that if you admit your crime, you only get a 1 year ban. Something that Asif Afridi got.

No where did PCB remove his ban.

You need to read up how the legal system works. He had appeals, he had a high court appeal if he thought he was treated unfairly.

How is it a fraud case? He admitted to the crime, case closed, hes a fixer.

Your lack of understanding of the legal system is just hilarious.
Basically they were gonna ban him for ever. After he was forced to admit guilt, the ban was removed. It was removed right after the apology. He shouldn’t have been required to issue any apology or acceptance because he was innocent. There was no proof of fixing. Basically the whole case was fraud and bogus. Show me one evidence. No, having bat grip is not evidence. Almost every batter uses those. Playing 2 dots is hilarious—no one would ever make a book for 2 dot balls. It’s pathetic and fictional.

A prominent poster, Junaids, looked into his case with a friend from the legal profession, who was a lawyer. According to them, there was nowhere near enough evidence for Sharjeel to be punished.

I'm not saying Sharjeel was innocent but you can't punish someone if you don't have anything conclusive. The problem is Najam Sethi made it all about himself because of his narcisstic nature. He took no time to tell the world that he caught Sharjeel and was raving about PSL's anti-corruption stance.

The same Najam Sethi has a very shady history as evident by what he did during the Balochistan resistance movement in the 70s.
How can najem sethi make a case about himself when the case could be appealed in the high court?

How can najem sethi make a case about himself when the case could be appealed in the high court?

Najam Sethi and the PCB went out of their way to punish Sharjeel. They demanded the court to not show any leniency towards him. This is how big Sethi's ego is.

Basically they were gonna ban him for ever. After he was forced to admit guilt, the ban was removed. It was removed right after the apology. He shouldn’t have been required to issue any apology or acceptance because he was innocent. There was no proof of fixing. Basically the whole case was fraud and bogus. Show me one evidence. No, having bat grip is not evidence. Almost every batter uses those. Playing 2 dots is hilarious—no one would ever make a book for 2 dot balls. It’s pathetic and fictional.
It was never removed, the suspended part was removed.

There is a highcourt where the ban could had been appealed.

He himself admitted to the crime. The onus is not me to show evidence when the guy himself accepted he comitted the crime.

Najam Sethi and the PCB went out of their way to punish Sharjeel. They demanded the court to not show any leniency towards him. This is how big Sethi's ego is.
The court does not work on Sethi or PCB. The court is a separate entity. Plus, the appeal was towards the high court.

He himself admitted he spot fixed. Case closed. He should be thankful he got to play domestic cricket again after comitting a crime he himself accepted.

Also, you cannot impose a law just with your eyes closed. There needs to be a law written than imposed.

Sharjeel was only going to get a lifetime ban if he was involved in match fixing. He was not involved in match fixing. So he never got the life ban.

He got a 5 year ban due to spot fixing. After that judgement was given, the lawyers of sharjeel than decided to appeal, later on Sharjeel accepted the charge and because that 5 year ban had a suspended sentence of 2-3 years, he took accepted that he was guilty.

It was never removed, the suspended part was removed.

There is a highcourt where the ban could had been appealed.

He himself admitted to the crime. The onus is not me to show evidence when the guy himself accepted he comitted the crime.
Admitting of crime does not indicate that a crime was actually committed. The PCB is a banana republic and basically they forced him to admit guilty & threatened to ban him for life. Sharjeel was scared, and admitted as per his lawyer’s instructions so his career can continue a few years later. Better than being banned forever. There was no evidence he fixed. Show me one evidence he fixed. He didn’t fix anything. It’s a big joke that somebody would fix two dot balls. No way that somebody can earn actual money off that. High courts mean nothing in Pakistan. It’s a banana republic. Najam Sethi is a buddy of the PM in 2017. He got the job cause of the PM. The courts would stand up for the PM. The guy Nawaz Sharif has clout to get court decisions done. Like I said, banana republic. All the odds stacked against Sharjeel. The cricketer against a corrupt system. He was helpless.

Admitting of crime does not indicate that a crime was actually committed. The PCB is a banana republic and basically they forced him to admit guilty & threatened to ban him for life. Sharjeel was scared, and admitted as per his lawyer’s instructions so his career can continue a few years later. Better than being banned forever. There was no evidence he fixed. Show me one evidence he fixed. He didn’t fix anything. It’s a big joke that somebody would fix two dot balls. No way that somebody can earn actual money off that. High courts mean nothing in Pakistan. It’s a banana republic. Najam Sethi is a buddy of the PM in 2017. He got the job cause of the PM. The courts would stand up for the PM. The guy Nawaz Sharif has clout to get court decisions done. Like I said, banana republic. All the odds stacked against Sharjeel. The cricketer against a corrupt system. He was helpless.
Admitting to a crime does indicate you did it!

How can PCB give him a life ban when he was not even found guilty of match fixing? He was found guilty of spot fixing that was the verdict. Once a verdict is given it cannot be changed.

You yourself dont even know his case proceedings and just typing things on top of your head.

he was given a 5 year ban after being found not guilty of match fixing but guilty for spot fixing. It was AFTER this verdict he accepted that he comitted the crime.

Do you live in Pakistan? Do you even know how the govt branches work

The court system and the PM are two different branches of the governement. The Court has nothing to do with the PM of the country. The court implements the law.

If Sharjeel was innocent he could had proven his innocence infront of a highcourt jduge.

You need to learn about the case first, than you also need to read up on the 3 branches of the government. If someone thinks that a PM and the court can influence each other than lol no wonder people like you still think sharjeel is innocent cause you dont even know how the law or the govt works.

The court does not work on Sethi or PCB. The court is a separate entity. Plus, the appeal was towards the high court.

He himself admitted he spot fixed. Case closed. He should be thankful he got to play domestic cricket again after comitting a crime he himself accepted.

I don't know how much read up about this case but something feels off and I'm certain about it as well. Muhammad Yusuf was asked to give his view as a cricket expert about a couple of deliveries which were dot balls played by Sharjeel. He said those deliveries were played on merit and there was nothing to suggest that there was any foul play involved here.

You know very well our interactions on TP that I'm no conspiracy theorist. I just don't trust Najam Sethi. He has a habit of opening his mouth and making a fool out of himself.

Like I said before, I'm not saying Sharjeel is innocent, I just don't think there's enough evidence for him to be found guilty of spot-fixing.

Admitting to a crime does indicate you did it!

How can PCB give him a life ban when he was not even found guilty of match fixing? He was found guilty of spot fixing that was the verdict. Once a verdict is given it cannot be changed.

You yourself dont even know his case proceedings and just typing things on top of your head.

he was given a 5 year ban after being found not guilty of match fixing but guilty for spot fixing. It was AFTER this verdict he accepted that he comitted the crime.

Do you live in Pakistan? Do you even know how the govt branches work

The court system and the PM are two different branches of the governement. The Court has nothing to do with the PM of the country. The court implements the law.

If Sharjeel was innocent he could had proven his innocence infront of a highcourt jduge.

You need to learn about the case first, than you also need to read up on the 3 branches of the government. If someone thinks that a PM and the court can influence each other than lol no wonder people like you still think sharjeel is innocent cause you dont even know how the law or the govt works.
PCB was giving him a life ban because of the tyrant running PCB called Sethi. He had a staunt policy of issuing life bans. PCB is on record for seeking a life ban due to their “zero tolerance” policy. It was a closed door deal. Plea deals allow sentences to be before admission of guilt. That’s how the legal system works. Maybe you should learn it rather than improvising rubbish.

Pakistan is a banana republic. There is no such thing as democracy and constitution. You are a fool if you think otherwise. Courts were in PM’s favor. The PCB chairman was also hand picked by the PM. If you refuse to accept that, then you need to seriously consider touching grass & learning about the real world. Just because you are from an influential family like Misbah/Sharif/Sethi & think there’s actual democracy, law & order, separation of powers in Pakistan doesn’t change the ground reality. First accept that the PM usually has his way in courts and an ability to sway institutions with ease.

I don't know how much read up about this case but something feels off and I'm certain about it as well. Muhammad Yusuf was asked to give his view as a cricket expert about a couple of deliveries which were dot balls played by Sharjeel. He said those deliveries were played on merit and there was nothing to suggest that there was any foul play involved here.

You know very well our interactions on TP that I'm no conspiracy theorist. I just don't trust Najam Sethi. He has a habit of opening his mouth and making a fool out of himself.

Like I said before, I'm not saying Sharjeel is innocent, I just don't think there's enough evidence for him to be found guilty of spot-fixing.
Not every case will be like the NOTW case where everything is shown on camera.

Posters that defend cases on the basis of that they dont understand the evidence are the ones i blame for the Nasir Jamshed fixing. Nasir Jamshed was fixing well before, he got caught in BPL, but guess what happened? He got away because even though he was spotted with a fixer but got away with it. Instead the guy gets pinned again in the PSL later on.

PCB does not have any personal vendetta against anyone.

Ronnie Flanagan, Chairman of ICC Anti-Corruption and Security Unit (ACSU), testified against Sharjeel. Flanagan stated that they "received intelligence that was passed to us by the British National Crime Agency" which was shared with PCB.

PCB was giving him a life ban because of the tyrant running PCB called Sethi. He had a staunt policy of issuing life bans. PCB is on record for seeking a life ban due to their “zero tolerance” policy. It was a closed door deal. Plea deals allow sentences to be before admission of guilt. That’s how the legal system works. Maybe you should learn it rather than improvising rubbish.

Pakistan is a banana republic. There is no such thing as democracy and constitution. You are a fool if you think otherwise. Courts were in PM’s favor. The PCB chairman was also hand picked by the PM. If you refuse to accept that, then you need to seriously consider touching grass & learning about the real world. Just because you are from an influential family like Misbah/Sharif/Sethi & think there’s actual democracy, law & order, separation of powers in Pakistan doesn’t change the ground reality. First accept that the PM usually has his way in courts and an ability to sway institutions with ease.
Again, i will repeat myself. You are not aware of the whole case and just sprouting things. You are not even reading what i am posting.

I will try to dumb it down for you

1. Life Ban only possible if match fixing.
2. Sharjeel found guilty for spot fixing
3. After the verdict came, it was AFTER this verdict that sharjeel admitted his guilty
4. Sharjeel got lesser ban as suspended ban was also announced, thus the suspended one got removed and he got a shorter ban from the 5 year to 2-3 year ban.

Also, plz study about the three branches of govt instead of writing conspiracies. When you have educated yourself on the three branches of govt and how they work, maybe you will get some sense. You have access to the internet, you can use that.

A guy who doesnt know how the courts and pm office are different, is going to argue about players innocence :)

Again, i will repeat myself. You are not aware of the whole case and just sprouting things. You are not even reading what i am posting.

I will try to dumb it down for you

1. Life Ban only possible if match fixing.
2. Sharjeel found guilty for spot fixing
3. After the verdict came, it was AFTER this verdict that sharjeel admitted his guilty
4. Sharjeel got lesser ban as suspended ban was also announced, thus the suspended one got removed and he got a shorter ban from the 5 year to 2-3 year ban.

Also, plz study about the three branches of govt instead of writing conspiracies. When you have educated yourself on the three branches of govt and how they work, maybe you will get some sense. You have access to the internet, you can use that.

A guy who doesnt know how the courts and pm office are different, is going to argue about players innocence :)
You don’t understand anything. Defendants can admit guilt after the sentencing. That’s how plea deals work. I’m sure you know nothing about them. Learn about it. You can ask lawyers in any influential family in Pakistan.

Defendants FULFILL conditions AFTER sentencing. Sharjeel fulfilled the condition of a public apology AFTER the sentencing. It’s a plea deal. Admitting to a crime does not mean the defendant committed that crime. It was only done so Sharjeel doesn’t get banned forever by the tyrant chairman of the PCB. He was innocent, helpless, and scared. He was forced to admit guilt to save his career. Learn this.

You don’t understand anything. Defendants can admit guilt after the sentencing. That’s how plea deals work. I’m sure you know nothing about them. Learn about it. You can ask lawyers in any influential family in Pakistan.

Defendants FULFILL conditions AFTER sentencing. Sharjeel fulfilled the condition of a public apology AFTER the sentencing. It’s a plea deal. Admitting to a crime does not mean the defendant committed that crime. It was only done so Sharjeel doesn’t get banned forever by the tyrant chairman of the PCB. He was innocent, helpless, and scared. He was forced to admit guilt to save his career. Learn this.
when you learn law through movies lol

plea deal take place before a verdict is given.

In this case a verdict was given where the original ban was of 5 years but with a 2.5 years being suspended. Suspended meant if he admitted to it, which he did after the verdict was announced.

lol innocent. He himself admitted to the crime, even the ICC ASCU testified against him.

when you learn law through movies lol

plea deal take place before a verdict is given.

In this case a verdict was given where the original ban was of 5 years but with a 2.5 years being suspended. Suspended meant if he admitted to it, which he did after the verdict was announced.

lol innocent. He himself admitted to the crime, even the ICC ASCU testified against him.
Plea deals are initiated before sentencing. It’s worked out by lawyers and prosecutors. PCB sentenced with a plea deal conformity path. They just wanted him to admit guilty. They gave a sentence with light punishment for apology. Sharjeel was scared and admitted to get lighter sentence. He saved his career from being destroyed.

Plea deals are initiated before sentencing. It’s worked out by lawyers and prosecutors. PCB sentenced with a plea deal conformity path. They just wanted him to admit guilty. They gave a sentence with light punishment for apology. Sharjeel was scared and admitted to get lighter sentence. He saved his career from being destroyed.
HE ADMITTED AFTER THE SENTENCING.

He admitted to spot fixing. He will be labelled as a spot fixer for the rest of his life inshallah.

HE ADMITTED AFTER THE SENTENCING.

He admitted to spot fixing. He will be labelled as a spot fixer for the rest of his life inshallah.
PLEA DEAL FULFILLMENT IS DONE AFTER SENTENCING.

YOU NEED TO LEARN THE FACTS.

Admitting does not mean guilty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharjeel khan career is over . His fans better to accept sooner than later. Saim Ayub is already ready so give this guy chance .

Sharjeel khan smashed unbeaten 82* (63) against Lahore blues region

View attachment 138895
Look at the state of this man’s physique.

He had years to contemplate his return and it seems he did it whilst at the buffet.

This man is a disgrace to Pakistan cricket.

To think a man like this has fans. Well he clearly doesn’t care about them more than he cares about chicken nuggets. The joke is on them also.

Big Boss

But we like skinny guys who can’t clear the inner circle I’m afraid
Exactly babar likes skinny players who can’t even clear the inner circle. This World Cup needed players like sharjeel khan and saim ayub to cause devastation at the top but no he wanted his friends in the team.

Babar needs to be booted out first for his diabolical selection

Seeking clarity here, what does one do with these athletes when fielding?!

Rizwan is leagues ahead of any other keeper batsman in the country, so the likes of Azam and Sharjeel will have to do fielding duties. Where will the team hide them?

Any top side will target the weaklings in the fielding side, ones turn into twos, twos turn into boundaries! Or is it like that's fine as long as they can bat, and if they do not make a score so be it? If this is really a match winning strategy, how come none of the top sides in this world cup include players who are blessed with a similar physique?!

Sharjeel is slamming on the doors for selection. What more are you gonna ask for? How many centuries does he have to hit to get selected?

Sharjeel is slamming on the doors for selection. What more are you gonna ask for? How many centuries does he have to hit to get selected?
He is breaking doors down.

Surely he will squash his critics and prove himself to be a heavyweight batsman.

Needs to be brought into the ODI and T20 team asap. Batting at another level

A top order with him, Saim and Fakhar is what we need if Pakistan wants to even think about competing with the big teams and winning tournaments

Sharjeel is showing some form in pakistan cup along with saim ayub. The real problem with sharjeel is his fitness.

Needs to be brought into the ODI and T20 team asap. Batting at another level

A top order with him, Saim and Fakhar is what we need if Pakistan wants to even think about competing with the big teams and winning tournaments
Exactly I been crying this out for the past decade. You can’t have nurdlers like Imam ul haq at the top you need power players with the right skill set. If Sharjeel played this World Cup he would have lit it on fire

Imagine if Sharjeel and Azam are included in the team and they get to bat together...... will perhaps be the biggest batting partnership in world cricket!
Pakistan would break all sorts of records.... on the weight scales

I think Sharjeel's time is over now.

Perhaps Saim Ayub is the player who can make a more significant impact in T20s as compare to sharjeel.

Sharjeel Khan hit seven sixes and 10 fours in his 106 against Rawalpindi today in Pakistan Cup 2023.

Sharjeel Khan is now 34 years old. One mistake has taken a toll on his entire career and talent. What a talent he was!!!!

He has wasted himself. I don't want to see him again in the Pakistan shirt just because he is now overaged.

Sharjeel Khan is now 34 years old. One mistake has taken a toll on his entire career and talent. What a talent he was!!!!

He has wasted himself. I don't want to see him again in the Pakistan shirt just because he is now overaged.
He made a mistake. Paid the price. Should have moved on once he did his crime and served his punishment

Oh well, Pakistan’s loss

If Sharjeel really wants it then it’s time to put the biriyani down and work hard between now and the PSL.

That is enough time for a transformation in his build. No doubt a healthier lifestyle will help his hand eye coordination too.

But….I don’t think he’s got it in him. Sharjeel is a mental midget who will run away at the first sign of sacrifice and hard work.

His career failures are all his own. Its a lot to expect that a serial loser will turn his life around when his career is basically done and dusted anyway.

If Sharjeel really wants it then it’s time to put the biriyani down and work hard between now and the PSL.

That is enough time for a transformation in his build. No doubt a healthier lifestyle will help his hand eye coordination too.

But….I don’t think he’s got it in him. Sharjeel is a mental midget who will run away at the first sign of sacrifice and hard work.

His career failures are all his own. Its a lot to expect that a serial loser will turn his life around when his career is basically done and dusted anyway.

If you want to hate a player personally, at least have a foot to stand on. Guy hits 2 hundreds in this tournament and is striking at 120+ but you can’t keep your hate and jealousy to cricket only but have to attack his physicality

You probably won’t want to see him again because he WALKS into a team requiring a modern shift and takes the spot of the useless Rizwan

He made a mistake. Paid the price. Should have moved on once he did his crime and served his punishment

Oh well, Pakistan’s loss

Yes, If read my comment. I clearly stated that I don't want to see him in Pakistan's side just because of his age.

Because i always advocate for those players who are available for Pakistan for long term.

Yes, If read my comment. I clearly stated that I don't want to see him in Pakistan's side just because of his age.

Because i always advocate for those players who are available for Pakistan for long term.
Yeah plenty of crap players available for a long time

Yeah plenty of crap players available for a long time

I think our fans deserve timid nurdlers like shafique and Imam ul haq and not power players like sharjeel. Sharjeel would light up any tournament travesty he’s being wasted

I think our fans deserve timid nurdlers like shafique and Imam ul haq and not power players like sharjeel. Sharjeel would light up any tournament travesty he’s being wasted
I don’t understand what kind of defeat and humiliation it will take for Pakistan fans to understand how far behind they are to modern batting standards and who they are backing instead of these players.

In the form of his life, needs to be back ASAP

Sharjeel partnered with Fakhar or Saim can easily be the most destructive pair in international cricket

In the form of his life, needs to be back ASAP

Sharjeel partnered with Fakhar or Saim can easily be the most destructive pair in international cricket
Sharjeel is a great talent. He’s young, only 34 years of age. He has at least 5-7 years of international cricket to play. He’s a strong batter from a good background. A humble and nice gentleman.

Sharjeel Khan's 53 of 39 balls provides comfortable win to Multan against AJK in National T20 Cup.

Sharjeel Khan's 53 of 39 balls provides comfortable win to Multan against AJK in National T20 Cup.

Na sorry

As pakistan fans we would rather have his partner Haseebullah who is fit and scores 7 off 15 to get started with his innings

Na sorry

As pakistan fans we would rather have his partner Haseebullah who is fit and scores 7 off 15 to get started with his innings
Sharjeel was 19 off 20 at one stage against this club level bowling attack.

Back